Why does the EU treat Slavs like shit when over half of Europe is Slavic?

Why does the EU treat Slavs like shit when over half of Europe is Slavic?

they do?

Slavs are scum

Only Czechs and Slovenians are OK because we have mixed blood with Roman/German/Celtic

These are the only countries in Europe that matter

>Abkhazians and Ossetians
>Slavs

Because slavs are shit
/thread

Because they refuse to take in immigrants and are much less willing to bend to the EU.

Shut the fuck up you pathetic tripfaggot normalfag cunt, tits or gtfo

Because there's no unity or similarity in "Europe". Europe is broken in half, historical fates have been loosened hundreds of years ago

So basically the 3 countries that take in refugees?

The 3 countries all the refugees want to go to... yes

They may be the countries which matter the most but they're beat by miles in terms of living standards by switzerland, norway, monaco, luxembourg (all pretty irrelevant countries). They're not even that relevant either, china is more relevant than those countries combined, and it's a dystopian shithole. Being relevant doesn't mean shit for the individuals living in those countries.

Fuck you're gay. Boo hoo they won't take in migrants and won't suck germany's 2 inch cock!

You're a fucking disgrace for Sweden. I bet you vote red.

Because slavs are pretty bassed and western europe is in full cuckmode right now.

>I bet you vote red.

I bet you vote rainbow.

>reading comprehension
Read my post again, and if you still feel your post makes any sense kindly off yourself

Shit nigga. I expected the worst my bad.

Slav Europe is Mexico-tier Europe, but better than Romania or Muslims/niggas

t. actual Mexico of Europe

U haven't been in Europe

Because they were slaves. That's where the word came from.

I'll be clear to you there's 2 kinds of countries in Europe, those that produce migrants and wich get them, Spain have 4'5 millions and produce 500 k, now look at Poland, wich is one of the best slavs countries...

ha got eem