"You complain about homosexuals and pedophiles being in this movement. People like me. Here's the thing...

>"You complain about homosexuals and pedophiles being in this movement. People like me. Here's the thing. If homosexuals and bisexuals abandoned the alt-right, it would die. You have no idea how dependent this movement is on gay men who care more about their people, ethnicity and culture than they care about butt sex.

>You complain about homosexuals and pedophiles being in this movement. People like me.
>Homosexuals and pedophiles
>People like me

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fm-iA23txPI
youtube.com/watch?v=EaCvFNH28lo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Was there any doubt that the """"alt-right"""" was a made up term and a psyop?

Don't label yourself.

He means that the ((((((alt-right))))))) is pozzed af.

>Millennial Woes
Is this some mastermind troll or something? i would probably crack up in tears. Also, at what minute in the 30 min video does he say this?

A false quote.

Alt-Right is a real thing. It has been there before the election.

Do you want to the term to be, "Generally non-neocon nationalist that want to restrict immigration at least slightly. "

OP made it up. MW is legitimate.

Woes is bisexual
he also has epilepsy

he meant that he's an abomination in front of the sight of the Lord and he's fine with it

Why are fags so attracted to fascism? They'd get systematically murdered under it.

well yeah, the right has basically always been pedos.

>Why are fags so attracted to fascism?
Who?

He's a quarter bi. He admitted it a long time ago. When did he say the stuff in your greentext?

This.

>t. Le Alt Right Doesn't Exist poster
>Typing from mobile
>Someone dredge out the images from 4plebs

Really? It's certainly at least plausible. Now that you mention it though, all I can find is this pic, and it was posted on the iron march forums.

That being said, MillenialWoes has mentioned on stream that he "was" a sodomite.

Woes is a repentant homosexual so I don't see the problem. He knows what he (almost) did was wrong.

That looks like a skype conversation. Screenshots can easily be faked. Who could he even be talking about, Milo? Milo is neither Alt-Right nor Ethnic nationalist.

>sodomite
Bestiality? MW quotes have been taken out of context, he did discuss bestiality and morality on one of his videos.

Here:
youtube.com/watch?v=fm-iA23txPI

>The alt right is dependent on homosexuality

Him out the helicopter. Why do fags always think they are more entitled than they really are? Every goddamn political movement has to be about sodomy, I honestly bet ISIS has a fag squad in it at this point.

When will it end?

>Repentent homosexual

Sauce?

Fuck off nigger

>Definition of sodomy
>anal or oral copulation with a member of the same or opposite sex; also : copulation with an animal

In this case, yes I am referring to him mentioning how he used to be gay. Which in turn means that at one point or another, he let someone ram their dick in his shitty asshole, and vice versa.

I don't know how anyone can defend this. Gas all faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=EaCvFNH28lo

source?