Hello pol

Fuck you

hello

hi

>saturday night

fuck i actually thought i was banned and was just verifying but apparently i am not but ironically this selfsame check now guarantees my ban. do you guys want to discuss politics? it may not be too late to salvage this thread... I think you guys are really cool and i value your friendship, tha k you mods for all you do

ᎣᏏᏲ

>oh user...

Kill your self you worthless piece of kike trash

>why are you looking at me like that uncle user?

>uncle user I'm getting uncomfortable, stop staring at me

then dont wear those clothes faggot
and you're a boy stop acting like a trap

I see (((ᏂᎯ))) FBI

i would talk dirty but unfortunately pol has trained me to believe all women are traps and all traps undermine the white race nothing personal (poland?) i cant read flags im on a phone and after all these months on pol i can only recgonize usa and canada sorry. i think boy pussi (boi pucce?) is funny i laugh at that

burlt no really WHAT do you think of paul ryans healthcare reform it wasn't my intent to shitpost I'm trying to salvage this mods maybe just delete the first ten posts?

What the fuck is this?
Mods?

would you?

Sage this shit.
Fuck off, user

have you ever seen a sexier woman?

Damn, Sup Forums really is old Sup Forums

nah bra really im not shitpost ing!! just pick a political topic i will debate yoh Marquis of queensberry rules

We have the best mods

get out normal faggot

What am I seeing, can't be unseen

Damn, I remember in the mid-2000s when those child/teen model sites were so easy to find. Google didn't hide them and you didn't even have to pay for most of em.

I could jack off to an 11-year-old girl in a bikini and not feel guilty because I was only a few years older than her at the time. Felt good man