#BLM Protesters on Road Get Plowed Over by Vehicle and Shot

youtube.com/watch?v=oBeldXbSPxs - To any normal, reasonable or not borderline mentally handicapped individual one could argue that protesting on the road does carry the risk of someone running you over. With the BLM crowd however, foresight is only white man wizardry.

Give the driver a medal and the car a new paint job.

Kek
Seems fake

?

did you not see that nigger get plowed?

this is just viral advertising for an upcoming BLM movie

fake

Agreed. I believed it until th e gunshots. Something fucky about this

this is old, the driver obviously didnt see the idiot and then when the black lady who was driving the car stopped the crowd started shooting at her.

Does seem fake, I doubt getting hit by a car makes the same noise as a gunshot

this is what happened

Nah bro, that's the sound it makes. I've seen it in real life.

I thought it was fake because when the gunshots started going off the camera girl just stood there whilst most of everybody ran

they're human bowling pins, every person killed doing this had it coming.

>With the BLM crowd however, foresight is only white man wizardry
I chuckled

where was this?

Wherever it is, the crime rate just went down slightly.

Whyre you running over black people rabi?

>that sound of genuine shock

Ferguson Missouri. I think this happened roughly two months ago

If only he was in the right lane

/ourguy/

oh
my
god
we
are
standing
in
the
road
and
someone
got
hit
what
are
the
chances

by the by the driver was black and this video is old as fuck

When my nephew fell off his bicycle last month and broke his arm, my wife, sister-in-law, and their mother just stood there screaming like fucking retards and shouting to call 911.

My brother-in-law and me jogged over and immediately started trying to calm him down while my father-in-law told the women folk to shut the fuck up, go inside, and get some ice and towels.

Fucking women never handle emergencies (of any magnitude) with dignity or poise.

LOL, she sounded white. So, you know... she's not conditioned to bug out to gunfire like dindus over >7 (an estimation after observing mostly 6 and under who get caught in crossfire) are.

"We just got shot at"

Highly unbelievable. One of the nigs probably went full chimp and started firing off rounds because his fellow chimp tried to play IRL Nogger.

women literally exaggerate every thing they can. ive heard so many women tell stories and the story always changes. women are stupid

Why do they protest at night without signs on roadsides?

Shouldn't they be protesting in front of a government legislature or police station?

>by the by the driver was black
sauce

noice but nigger this happened months ago

Accurate.

I love my wife but God forbid she sees a cricket in the basement while she's doing laundry. She goes completely apeshit and I have to go downstairs and step on a fucking harmless bug.

>this is old, the driver obviously didnt see the idiot and then when the black lady who was driving the car stopped the crowd started shooting at he

>Black Lives Matter rally
>Black on black violence breaks out
>2 dead

Theyre hopeless

Same, here. Except it's spiders with my wife. Our 7 y/o son is fucking afraid of spiders, too.

On the upside, I have both a.) a shed and b.) a crawlspace.

pottry rly

Hello, Leaf. The answer is, "Niggers are stupid."

OK, there's got to be a news story. Where and when was this? Who was shooting and why?

Outlier. With my parents it's the other way around. My dad is the one that freaks out, with my mom telling him to shut up and get the ice.

She's had exposure though, she used to work as an ER nurse, late shift. Drugged up scum of the earth getting angry and violent while you try to help them. She's seen some shit.

Dad isn't really great with those things. At least he's pretty redpilled politically

>Nogger

Decided to make some OC as a follow-up.

Fixed it for me.

so she's giving decent play by play, what she needs is a funny friend to give color commentary

>he flew through the air so gracefully with two flips and a half turn but judges will have to deduct points because of the poor landing

>if you noticed, bob, that it was the hookers mixed in with the crowd that ran first. Almost even before the shots were fired. If there's one thing I learned from vietnam it's hooker have a 6th sense for these sort of things

>unfortunately for the protesters that have been shot and/or run over they were in fact at a BLM event so emergency services won't arrive for several more hours. Oh look I can see them waving in that diner over there

obvious false flag to give BLM sympathy
nice try, rabbi

It's about fucking time.

Welcome to the thunder dome mother fucker

>Outlier
most women aren't ex-ER nurses m80

well she's fucking stupid, that's why. She's a dumb white liberal bitch standing around with a bunch of nigger gangbangers and claiming it's a "protest"

>A man, named locally as Jacoby Thomas, was also injured in a hit-and-run after a car sped through a group of protesters who were blocking a ...
hmmmm
>FERGUSON, Mo. (KMOV.com) -
>A man is facing chargers for allegedly robbing a pizza driver in Ferguson.
>Jacoby Thomas, 19, is charged with first-degree robbery. He and one other person allegedly robbed a pizza delivery driver on Bamaha Drive near Glen Owen Drive on Tuesday.

like fucking pottery

BlackLivesSplatter

That's what you say about Cosplay dudes who slap you when you cop a feel

That's why i said it was an outlier...

ah. i though you were saying the other guy's story was. carry on.