How do we fix white men...

How do we fix white men? Western civilization and the white race cannot be saved until we address this plague of degeneracy.

Ship's sailed, just don't follow the crowd and you'll be fine.

>I'm here for the job interview

"Hi, I'm here for the job interview"

a good war

Im_here_for_the_job_interview.png

Do people like this ever come from good families and happy childhoods?

Whenever I see such people, the armchair psychologist in me thinks "Someone didn't get enough attention as a child".

His mom was probably a junkie and his dad took off when he was 2.

>Nice to meet you, please come closer.
>*Sticks a pen through your nose*
>Alright thank you, you can go.
>Next.

Nice slide thread shill.

There is no fixing men because there is no fixing women. It's already over.

Live however you want who gives a shit? Certainly not your whore mothers.

where do these people live / how do they exist? I have never seen one in real life

Can you please point me to a non slide thread? They all seem to be slide threads these days.

By raising your own children and educating them well.

Most of them are. Straight up fuck the board. If there is no happening its controlled by hasbara jidf bots or shareblue faggots.

All the newfags that take the bait have doomed this site.

>waaah someone posted something I disagree with
>this forum is supposed to be my safe space
>they must be getting PAID to post stuff I don't like!
>can't we just bash and blame our degeneracy on women in every thread?

Go back to /r9k/, dork.

>>>/reddit/

Faggot tier bait

You seem triggered, snowflake. Mad that you're forced to see things you disagree with inside your little safe space? Sorry to disrupt your childish fantasy world with actual facts.

the final redpill is realizing it's all hopeless.

The thing is thi was old warrior tribal stuff, but the majority of the guys are faggots

>Do people like this ever come from good families and happy childhoods?

Yes, a lack of solid temperament combined with a wide genetic bell-curve makes it very possible.

There is a reason it's said wealth leaves family linage every 3 generations.

It's alot like breeding chocobos in Final Fantasy.

The potential to breed down a linage, vastly out weighs breeding up of one.

This may sound new-agey, but it really starts with you. Be the perfect man, perfect citizen. Achieve greatness. Then others not as strong as you will begin to follow.

The next few decades will define our trajectory as a civilization for the rest of eternity.

It sorts itself out, they won't breed. Nature always prevails in the end.

literally committing arguably the first sin of Adam by blaming women.

that's the blackpill.

that thing is a fucking train wreck

That's what they want you to think.

He's a woman now

day of the rope

A flogging

W R O N G
the final pill is getting out of your blackpill depression and going out and doing stuff

White men like this are fucking it up for the rest of us. The rest of the race's are out breeding us. White people would rather have a BMW than have kids to carry on their family name and genes. Western society is centered around white Europeans and birth rates for white westerners is slowing. We are letting our western culture be diluted by immigrants and the basis of that is commie, self loathing, mentally ill liberal are telling us being white is bad.

What's retarded is I do still wanna try regardless.

Why

dunno. Giving up completely just seems kinda gay.

Good. It is.

How do we fix it? Well we have to first go back to shaming people and show a sense of pride for being white. Every other race has it's ''pride''. We have to propagandize it, but in a way that marketing companies market to people. They don't just come out and say shit, marketers use subliminal messages to get the point across. We can't walk around and say ''white pride'' or ''white power''.

I want to know where they get their inspiration for some of these piercings. Like the top two in his ear or the one above his chin.

(checked)
The Day of the Rope is coming user

I want a family. I would make financial sacrifices to have one.

But there is no way in hell I am raising a family with a modern western woman. Not gonna happen.

We need to stop prolonging adolescence.

When men and women are 18 they should begin acting like it - they should view all partners as people they might marry.

Teach them that being a father is the most important role in any man's life.

this

If you got punched with all that in would you die?

Make steroids legal

What an examplanary Aryan

The degenerates are degenerating, the trick is to stop them breeding. The white race will be better for it.