Soulless Chinese Beggars Mutilating Camels to Gain Sympathy

Why are chinks such soulless subhuman filth? Is it because of communism? Too many people in one place? Simply just genetically inferior?

odditycentral.com/news/soulless-chinese-beggars-stoop-to-mutilating-camels-to-gain-sympathy-and-improve-earnings.html

Other urls found in this thread:

thedodo.com/man-who-tortured-and-killed-dogs-1383187072.html
youtube.com/watch?v=T8OCR1suKcs
youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dying_Rooms
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Chinese_cannibalism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, whites have never been cruel at all.

w-why arent you agreeing with me!
I-I thought Sup Forumswas a safe space for bigots and racists!

Name one white country where you would walk down the street and see a mutilated camel for the purpose of begging, Zhang.

You're the subhuman for not reading Brecht or Dickens and knowing this kind of thing was very common in Europe in the 1800's -- so that rules out genetics. I'm going to say...hyperurbanization is the cause so Communism

spotted the triggered chinks

Agreed I'm with her!

So what you're saying is the Chinese are at the same level as whites were in the 1800's?

It was justified

How does torturing and mutilating another animal help you garner sympathy? If anything, I'd be even less likely to help.

Chinks are just sociopaths. I try to judge everyone as individuals but you can't do that with chinks or jews because they are complete and utter subhuman sociopaths. Trust and believe that they would do to you or me what they are doing to that camel if they thought they could get away with it.

They were probably jealous of the camel having a soul, that's why they chopped off its legs

thedodo.com/man-who-tortured-and-killed-dogs-1383187072.html

>"I'm making a jacket out of them," Brown says in one video. "The little white Chihuahuas are my favorite. If I get one of those, they are coming to Jason's house of pain."

Why are chinks so evil...(sniffle)...

What a retarded thread

that chinaman could have sold its piss to muzzies and made money

What a fucked up people.

Probably was telling people if he doesn't get money he will keep cutting pieces off of the camel.

Nip bringin the bantz

>be begger
>have camel
how the fuck does this occur?

When I went to a trip to Egypt, a tour guide told me that people would kid nap children and mutilate their legs on train tracks to gain sympathy from passersby when begging.

When I went to Romania gypsies would rent their kids out to beggars for once again, sympathy. It happens all over the world.

There are always people who are going to exploit the good will of the people for personal gain.

SINK

THE

CHINKS

White people are much worse than chinese

story?

Implying their is a motive for Chinks to act in their soulless insectoid nature :)

is that a child or a midget?

In order to meet WTO guidelines, China is cracking down on child labor.

Dude STOP we are roleplaying here

oi

This is horrible. All of these videos are. How can you treat something with a soul in such a manner

Break their necks on sight.

It's just population control, it's cultural for them

Fuck off you child molester

gibs me some of that yuan or i buy ur houses overseas

Nuke China anytime please

are chinks orcs

Total lack of empathy, sympathy, human kindness. More akin to predatory animals with no ability to understand mercy.

There's a huge distinction between a disavowed, individual act and an societally, accepted act.

Nah, more like goblins.

Jesus.

Der was bad white people at some point in history therefore it is A-OK for non whites to be bad now! Eternal Categorical Imperatives must rule the day lest hypocrisy o'whelm the globe!

Glass China when?

I'm fucking mad now.

Subhuman filth

Loll

I don't about you, but if I had reached the level of begging, I would've probably eaten that camel.

What would it even feel like to kills dogs on mass everyday, fuck me dude, they can be so human in there emotions, you really would have to be scum of the earth to personally kill them in such a brutal manner

>white man becomes homeless
>makes sure his dog is kept warm, safe and fed with what little resources he has
>chink is homeless
>mutilates camels to guilt people into giving him money
90% of mainland chinese are subhuman scum. I'm honestly surprised that this actually works to get people to give them more money. I wouldn't have thought chinese were capable of feeling enough empathy to give more money because the camel might suffer if they don't

Jej

Doggo is tired of the old man's shit

This is a mobile brothel you retards

Are chinks hated by other Asians for giving them a bad name ?

youtube.com/watch?v=T8OCR1suKcs

Animal cruelty like this makes me want to beat the shit out of the perpetrator. Funny thing is that guy would be confused like "what all I did was boil a dog alive why would you be disgusted?"

That dog should be best buddies with someone and there it is thrashing around in pain with some fucking chink playing a game of torture the animal for fun.

Chinese beggars probably only get money from foreigners there for various business

This post is about chinks. Please move along.

Too many of these for this to be a fluke.

I always wished I could have served in Vientam or the Korean war because something in compels me to eliminate these people. I would take such pleasure in killing them in industrial numbers, in both intimate and managerial ways. By the bullet and flame or by the bomb and gas chamber. Or by the nuke.

Such as the Asian abuses the innocent animal, so the White man annihilates the Asian in astronomical numbers without remorse.

Japan was not enough. Vietnam was not enoguh.

China is next on our list, and we are going to make 'nam and Nagasaki look like a fucking baby shower.

I literally cannot wait to do my part to eliminate as many Chinese from this planet as possible this side of full blown genocide.

youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dying_Rooms

such rich and vibrant culture

look up animal cruelty by race in America, it's 84% white

there is literally nothing wrong with killing animals

>they can be so human in there emotions
Fun fact, dogs have been carefully bred closely beside humans for so long that they're actually one of the only known animal able to read emotion through expression from the eyes. That's why they seem so expressive to us, they use very similar visual cues to convey emotion

And all a chink sees is a meal. This should tell you everything you need to know about the chinese

hot

They cut the hooves off the camel to cripple it and then claim that they found the animal in an accident and tried to rescue it.

Read the fucking article.

Hola Reddit!

>be Chinese beggar
>mutilate camel for sympathy
>profit ????

I'm going to need a quick rundown on how this generated sympathy?

I was wondering the same

If only we could raise awareness of the chink with liberals, would fuel support for the coming war

t. Faggot who just ate bacon

>Why are chinks such soulless subhuman filth? Is it because of communism? Too many people in one place? Simply just genetically inferior?
All of the above.

Also, they particularly like to torture dogs to death and hear them yelp and scream because they think it makes the meat more "flavorful."

They're all insects and deserve death.

Only good Chink :-)

DO IT

SINK
THE
CHINKS

> inb4 ur chink 2
NUKE THE WHOLE CONTINENT

The Chinese are some of the most destructive and inhuman people I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with.

Eat a dick with your gay little memes. I don't use fucking reddit. My turn to call you a shareblue shill right?

Go jack off to bestgore faggot. "Oh I feel nothing when I watch animal cruelty aren't I fucking cool"

Finnish yourself.

This thread made me realize that the Chinks deserved everything that the Japs did to them during WWII

Add this one to the list:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Chinese_cannibalism

>generated sympathy
no one sympathizes a beggar here, but if its a camel begging then it would be different story

>culinarily boil man's best friend
MMMMM SUCH A DERICIOUS MEAR

Well if it increases his earnings, than the Chinese indeed have souls. /pol. btfo

found the kike hipster from new york

We humans used to chase animals and kill them, then ate them raw. Now we have people like you who cry like a bitch when they see an animal getting killed.

Any country that goes through rapid industrialization goes through the shit that China is going through right now. Take a look at Stalin's USSR or London in the mid to late 1800s.

>dogs
>an animal that has been selectively bred for thousands of years to be companion animals to humans and serve in a large number of ways from police dogs to seeing eye dogs
Is equal to
>pigs
>an animal that has only ever been a food source and is otherwise totally useless
You're a retard if you think this is comparable

How is this an argument? Livestock in the first world are largely treated humanely and even if they aren't its illegal to do so and will be stopped.

>How can you treat something with a soul in such a manner
Dogs don't have souls user.

I love this Vietnam poster who always brings hardcore chink hate.

Kind of makes me feel bad, I worked at a mom and pop Chinese restaurant for 5 years and they were nice people. Greedy and soulless and inept and paid me shit, but nice people. Kind of like a 2nd family to me, liked them a lot.

Can confirm they're soulless insects though.

>flag
Get the fuck off that proxy you leaf

>we used to do it therefore it's what we should be doing

Literally retarded

Even kids get mutilated so they look more pitiful. Shits crazy yo

we're only cruel to people and thats because they deserve it

They have more of a soul than the chinese

Maybe it's some black magic spell? Perhaps it takes the dark arts to squeeze out any sympathy from the chinks.

I guess that's why you first world people don't even defend your borders anymore. We used to do it but not anymore, It's 2017 cmon!

Mmmmm yummy yummy HoleShitFriedStick
This makes me feel a bit bad for them

>FAKE NEWS!
>Just poor people raising money to help cripple camels

Wtf am I reading?

subhumans

1) China was enslaved by Mongol, Manchu, Xianbei, Khitan, Jurchen Empires for over 1000 years.
Genghis Khan's law, Killing a Chinese = killing a donkey.
Mongols killed 50% of Chinese.

2) At the time of Marco Polo, 100 million Chinese were enslaved by 300,000 Mongols.

3)3) Before Mongols, China was enslaved by Jurchen for about 100 years.
Men of Chinese royal family were sold into slavery in exchange for horses with a ratio of ten men for one horse.
Chinese Queen was forced to work in whore house.
Jingkang Incident - Wikipedia

4) China was ruled by Manchus for 300 years till 1911.
The population rate was 1 million Manchus VS 100 million Chinese.
Manchu conquest of China - Wikipedia

lol Are the loins' eyes photoshopped to look so chinky? LMAO

>thinks eating raw animals you just chased down barefoot is the same as protecting a national border

top kek