Look out for the next generation of SJW lawyers

Look out for the next generation of SJW lawyers

Other urls found in this thread:

thatoneinappropriategirl.wordpress.com
thatoneinappropriategirl.wordpress.com/2015/06/17/what-2-do-when-ur-brother-is-a-fuckboi/
status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fakenews

>Look out for the next generation of SJW lawyers

Never employ a lawyer with a University of Phoenix degree

>tfw I recently graduated from law school
>tfw I just learn that many lawyers down here are blue pilled as fuck

I hope I can help them

RARE
A
R
E

SJWs get social justice degrees., not law degrees

>tfw all these "adults" acting like children will make getting a job easier as interviewers get lower standards

I AGREE PROSECUTE TRANNIES!

>tfw i am 3rd year law student, graduating in May
>tfw will make legal profession great again

Admittedly though the legal profession has set up artificial quotas for women - and things like start positions and judicial clerkships are highly biased in favor of women

>SJWs have gone so far off the deep end that being promiscuous is now a bad thing again

what kind of mongoloid name is that

I graduated from a top law school last year. It was surprisingly SJW-free, particularly compared to college. My classmates were much more concerned with making a lot of money than they were about helping people.

sure you did, jose` get back to your beans and strawberries

The whole job of the prosecutor is to get the jury on his side. Calling them fuck boys, acting haughty, or lecturing people on feminism is the fastest way to be out of a fucking job.

I'm at a third-tier. To be honest, it isn't terribly political, but women are most certainly into their feminism bullshit.

Is there anything more cringey than white people who use nigger slang unironically?

>Is there anything more cringey than white people who use nigger slang unironically?

no not really.

the right wingers on twitter do it all the time too.

You'd think that having to deal with niggers in the court system would redpill anyone pretty quickly

Yes, non-whites who forget that English is a white language

>become prosectuor because you hate white men
>spend rest of your life convincing a white man why he should lock up niggers

fucking poetry

>She wants to prosecute guys who are submissive

I don't get why you'd wanna kick someone who likes being kicked

I wish her good luck at her non profit :^)

>tfw 2L law/MBA student
>tfw 2/3 of my class is womenz and Law Review E-board is exclusively women.
>tfw one of 9 guys on Law Review
>mfw I wrote my article about taking down CTR and all the hillaryshillaries give me dirty looks

The legal profession has surprisingly increased the number of women in it over the past 30 years. I'm kinda worried about getting discriminated against as a guy, but I'm going into banking regulation and anti-money laundering that always need more attorneys.

She's probably just a law school student, but can't lawyers get debarred for making comments like that on social media?

Forgot my face

why the salt my man?

It happens. Idealistic young women work for a prosecutor's office, hoping to put people away for "sex crimes" and so on. Their impression from the media is that they will be prosecuting fratboy rapists who drug women's drinks and so on.

The reality is an endless depressing procession of illiterate illegals who got caught molesting their own daughters or nieces; black hoodrats who get a rape charge tagged to them after being arrested for attempted murder; etc.

Someone give me a quick run down on the meaning of "fuckboy"?

Stupidity of this degree deserves execution. Not even fucking around.

I got accepted into law school 2 weeks ago. Anything a Sup Forumslack can tell me that a I wouldn't hear from anyone else?

Not sure on when SJWs use it, but I use it to refer to guys that look like they take it up the ass.

I'm applying for jobs right now - I've done moot court and a few other things. Not journal, though. But moot court is fine. But I'm terribly frightened that they're going to discriminate against me. Even a classmate of mine told me that most of these employers favor women over men.

Any guy that the girl using it doesn't like

>having a female lawyer

Guys that use girls just to fuck them once or twice and then move on to the next girl.

Can't become a lawyer with a women's studies degree. Plus you don't really pick the cases, the clients come to you. You could go your entire career giving shitty legal advice all because you've been waiting for whatever a fuck boy is.

So what, most people in law training never end up as a lawyer, and the only ones that end up doing anything of consequence are the ones that work their asses off for 10+ years, not the women that get married and cash out of the career at 30.

Wait, Sup Forums isn't actually a forum full of fuckboys, is it? I've been here since 2002 but I wasn't aware of them being this prevalent.

NEW
E
W

yes, the people on this board

I thought that was creep?

She wants to prosecute homosexuals?

Chad after he pumps and dumps stacy.

With a name like Svetlana she's probably the daughter of a russian bride, and hates her daddy

>her first gig is as a defense attorney
>gets stuck defending a straight white cis male in a rape or abuse case
>has to do her job or she'll get wrecked by her boss
>all evidence points to the female plaintiff being a lying slut
>her face when she has to destroy her worldview in order to make a living

Good, I hope more SJW become lawyers.by

No, but you could probably harass her over twitter for that. I think it means something like how they misuse "bro," like a jock/chad.

Isn't calling someone a fuckboy the same as calling them a faggot? Why do sjws say it all the time?

I thought people were not entitled to sex?
So its the male equivalent of a slut?

So is consensual sex now synonymous with rape?

Only after the fact

>I want to be a lawyer because I want to be a corrupt piece of shit

At least this tweet will be forever on record.

It's basically the new 'hip' way for white roastie cunts to call guys losers or creeps. is the correct answer, all the others are off.

Definition of a slut is a girl that fucks many men. The male version of that is a homosexual.

don't trust Jews

just a reminder they have a log of all your racist posts here. just keep that in mind

I'm dreading the bar next year and the subsequent job hunt.

I'd suggest the following:

Make connections - particularly with upper-classes. They may be quite helpful as you're looking for a job.

You should absolutely do journal or moot court. Moot court is far more practical and good if you plan on going into litigation. Journal is an academic exercise. I do moot court.

Join little clubs. They make your resume look nice.

Make sure you get experience. You'd be surprised at some people and how they focus strictly on academics and not on working in a law firm or interning at a court.

The pain will pay off. You will fucking hate it. You will fucking hate people. Lawyers have terrible character I think. However, when you're at the end of the road, and you get that job or clerkship, you will say to yourself, 'The pain was worth it. The holding back paid off.' People will be fucking assholes. Always be polite. Never burn bridges. I burned bridges, and it mattered as I was putting together references for employment.

And work smart, not necessarily hard.

Also, you will not be the best. You WILL get your fucking ass handed to you - via cold call or a worst than expected grade. Your self-esteem will take a hit. But you will mature at the end of the day.

>aspiring lawyers
>afraid of being discriminated against because of their gender
>forgetting that they're studying law

kek, yes, go to law school, that'll surely work out well

I haven't forgotten. The fact is, Discrimination is acceptable, so long as you're discriminating against White men.

Do you know how hard it is to prove discrimination?

Only when Chad refuses to commit, and/or she regrets it after the fact.

they won't make it. Its competitive and those who can't handle it break

Not from what I've seen. The term "fuckboy" as used by white women (ignoring the original ghetto meaning), is a guy who is only interested in sex, and won't commit. I've only seen it used when these women talk about guys they fucked off of Tinder.

Here's my 1L advice:

Read everything they give you. Read all your syllabi together and figure out what is due when and which weeks are going to be busy.

>Choose your friend groups carefully and avoid people who will obviously fail out
>Stick to 1 club if you have to join one. Clubs are a time sink and full of people who will waste your time at every opportunity. The people who failed out first semester were too involved in clubs and social life.
>Do not worry about being part of a study group, you need to do what works for your learning style.
>Do not worry about what everyone else is doing, what grades they get, stuff you overhear. Law School is full of people with big ego's who will make you feel inadequate.

i would hire 4834738975298573 lawyers from arizona over a single one from georgetown or harvard law...

you misspelled pottery mate

She'll get redpilled quick if she goes anywhere near criminal law.
Or her soul will die under crushing reality.
Or maybe both.

Nope. Well, maybe the people trying to popularize the "white pride" gang sign

And here you are

Most lawyers aren't applying for a job at Taco Bell, so I don't think you have to worry about being put in that position.

This all anecdotal, but I swerar that white girls are far more likely to be prosecutors than any other group. My university, which is pretty good for undergrad, has a lot of people going to law school next year, and it feels like there is a massive race/gender disparity when it comes to career choices.

Me and my fellow spics/dindus want to be defense attorneys, white girls want to be prosecutors, non-jewish white dudes want to go corporate. The same college girls writing about the racist justice system will happily spend the next 30+ years pushing for the maximum sentence for blacks and latinos. It's like they're subconsciously redpilled.

Problem is, most of those SJW lawyers work for firms that work on subverting American interests, i.e. they work for ACLJews and SPLCunts after their stints of defense attorney work, protecting Jamal from the fascist and oppressive police state

They perpetuate the system we're trying to destroy, and there's a lot more of her than of, say, a person of gorsuchs character, because first year studies for law schools are the most brainwashing and bluepilled shit classes you may experience, and if you're value system is already tweaked in that direction, it's going to unhinge even more

What's the meaning in nig?

Same person
thatoneinappropriategirl.wordpress.com

She defines fuckboy in this post
thatoneinappropriategirl.wordpress.com/2015/06/17/what-2-do-when-ur-brother-is-a-fuckboi/

Lawyers have always had lunatic leftists among their ranks. Read this: status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/

I promise you, it's one of the best articles you will have ever read. It puts so much of the crazy shit going on today in perspective, and gives very clear understanding of the left's current battle plan.

When you call a guy that name it means you think he's a weak pathetic bitch that takes it up the ass.

>thatoneinappropriategirl.wordpress.com/2015/06/17/what-2-do-when-ur-brother-is-a-fuckboi/

We used to call those "players". This bitch is just mad because she falls for it.

r/the_donalds does it

Oh cool, I was using it right.

Why do women get mad when they get pumped and dumped by a Chad? They know it's going to happen.

Reddit in general is cringey shit.

So she's doing criminal law? Haha, holy shit bitch, you really think you're going to be dealing with rapist frat boys on a regular basis, don't you?

I don't think she'll be redpilled due to all the niggers, but it will definitely take the joy out of her job, meaning she probably won't keep doing it.

Thank you. This all sounds like solid advice.

It's because "players" have it much easier these days compared to 20 years ago thanks to technology, especially smartphones. With Tinder all these guys have to do is take a sexy photo and they are matched with hundreds of women in their area. Now they don't even have to put in any leg work to find women like they did in the past. Just wait until they're matched then send out some stupid message like "wanna smash" and these 6-7/10 women are basically responding "when and where?"

The women are blinded by their hypergamy. In the past that 9-10/10 player would have to go out to find women to bang, so if you're putting in the work you might as well aim for 8-10/10 women. But with Tinder they can settle for a lower quality woman if they want a quick bang without any effort. These women are too blinded by their hypergamy to realize this, so they get upset when that guy refuses to see her again or commit to a serious relationship. They think just because they could get sex from a higher status man that means they deserve commitment from a higher status man. So when he ghosts her she refers to him as a fuckboy to all her friends.

Well I'm sure nigger culture in all its' intellectual stimulation decided "fuckboi" was a better term.

wt chu fuggin problem wite boi u mud that muh fellow niggas riding harder than ur little tight boy piece? fuk da police fuck white people and fuck trump

Holy shit that describes me pretty damn well.
>lots of girls that want to fuck
>very few I would date
Finding the few I would date are damn hard to find. Most faggots don't bring me around if a bombshell will be there. I'm to much of a threat. Oh well nothing to actually complain about.
>I didn't join Greek life in college. Total mistake. I have so many less opportunities to meet women
>except for bars. But that's not where I want to meet women I like.

I'm a Canadafag so maybe things are different in our law schools, but basically:
>Don't do too much extracurricular shit, you will be overwhelmed
>Socialize
>Don't become an alcoholic
>Seriously, don't become an alcoholic
>The first few weeks of class in 1L, where everyone is trying to dress like what they imagine a Harvard student dresses like, pass quickly. After that you can stop being a little bitch
>FUCKING NETWORK JESUS FUCK I CAN'T STRESS THIS ENOUGH
>Don't get drunk at networking events
>Don't spend the whole event giving the most boring fucking answer to every question ("Ha ha yeah that reminds me of [thing on my resume]. By the way here are some big words I use. Wine and cheese. Hire me please.")
>If you do moot court remember that litigation is basically a conversation where you try to persuade the judges/justices and you don't want to be a robot
>If you do any sort of legal clinic set reasonable expectations and always tell your principals/clients everything will take you 2 days longer than you expect it actually will (they'll be happy when it's done early)
>Do not ever, ever, ever hand anything in late for any sort of academic or work-related event or assignment EVER

Congrats, now you've graduated.

Thanks leaf. I'm very personable so I'll do great with the socializing and over the last 4 years I've grown to hate the degenerate behavior of the drunks I'm surrounded by.
>I'm giving up alcohol as soon as I graduate.
Went out the last two nights. Only had 4 drinks each night.
>most people have like 8-12.
That's what I used to do too. I'm sick of all the wasted potential though.