Next assassin's creed game will be in egypt

If the characters are arabian, blacks will flip shit, if the characters are black, everyone who isnt black will flip shit.
Ubisoft better make the right choice

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramesses_II#Mummy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Real Egyptians aren't arabs either you dungoofed

op is saying make them whiet you stupid fag

Middle easterners. You know what i mean the shitskins, not the wide nosed negroids claiming they're egyptian

just diverse shit, make the mc white, some guys he knows arab and black and almost all people white arab and black.

I once asked myself "Are there even enough buildings, let alone tall ones" for a colonial american creed. Now I just ask are there enough buildings period.

Also it's the same shit endlessly over every game. Wait for an attack, then hit the parry button to win.

Who cares any more?

they should Australian abos

that would be the most entertaining

Which period?
He said Arabian.

Just make the jews black, problem solved.

The first one is in egypt who gives a fuck? the game will be shit anyway name the last good AC game that isnt black flag.

ubisoft hasn't made a good game since rayman...1. it's a shit company with the same "vision" every fucking game. you're sheep if you buy their crap

wtf why is there the numbers 666 on the sign?

>The first one is in egypt
>Jerusalem is in egypt

>getting an upgrade inside kek's temple
I will pirate it

>Ubisoft
>Making the right choice
The only correct choice they've made recently is Steep.

The first game takes place in Syria and Israel.

Shit forgot its been years since I have played. (since the game came out)

>Also it's the same shit endlessly over every game. Wait for an attack, then hit the parry button to win.
The develepors said they were changing the gameplay style and making it like witcher 3 which is what they are taking elements from

But ethnic Egyptians, pre Arab, are Berbers and Copts. Not even close to the same thing.

Sooooo Mediocre combat focused on dodge rolling over and over?

these fuckers are so retarded

I hope there is original shit in this game. Maybe like... towers! Yeah high towers you have to climb like little puzzles to reveal the map. Surely Ubisoft has never done this in their franchises yet.

They will make it mixed

How about a story now stay with me. where you assassinate someone and you have an ENTIRE conversation while there about 80 people pointing weapons at you.

This.

Worst game franchise ever made.

>Egyptians, pre Arab, are Berbers and Copts

Nigger what?
Egyptians were never berbers before Arabization they were their own thing. Copts emerged as a distinct sub group of Egyptians after Christianity.

Syndicate was decent, but Black Flag was the last AC game I truly enjoyed

Black Flag was really good.

The most powerful pharaoh all, Ramses II had red hair, show me a black or arab with red hair. At the height of egypt the ruling class was white, full stop.

Yes. It was an ethnic group and a religious one. And last I checked, Christianity in Egypt predated Arab conquest by a few hundred years.

straight from jewgle search: "The Berbers live in scattered communities across Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya, ---Egypt---, Mali, Niger, and Mauretania." Emphasis added.

My list of ethnicities was not exhaustive. Just wanted to illustrate that pre-Arab, it would be unfair to lump ancient Egyptians into one giant category of "shitskin" as that poster had put it, and they sure as fuck weren't kangz.

The first one and second ones being perhaps the worst non-video game video games I've ever played ensured that I would never get anywhere close to attempting to slog through Black Flag.

Yeah like darksouls

>AC2
>bad
AC2 defined the series mate

It defined it as an annual turd shit out of Ubisoft's asshole.

What always makes me laugh is when someone points this out, and some delusional negro posts a picture of a Melanesian with blonde hair. They evolved that in isolation, which is interesting and cool, definitely weird, but a total exception. They try to apply this ONE group's mutation to an entire continent full of people.

Just make them look like the guy from Night at the Museum with a bunch of whiteish italians (romans) hanging around

Remake of prince of persia sands of time with current computing powers.

>Implying that video game forums and blogs are representative of the real population
>Implying anyone who actually has normal job and home life responsibilities will A - even here about the 'controversy' and B - give a shit even if they do
>Implying because you and your friends care about something its actually a big deal or matters in the world
>Implying the people who do 'flip shit' will achieve anything other than a little noise outside of their hobby circle
>Implying because of this skin colour of people in a video game or movie that it changes the innumerable amount of factual historical record on the subject
>Implying its any different to shit like Chralton fucking Heston playing an arab jew in the biggest movie back in the day

>still not doing a civil war AC that has John Wilkes Booth somehow involved
>doing an Egypt one that will probably involve a black protagonist
>WE WUZ ASASENS N SHIET!

to be completely honest I stopped following Ubisoft after AC4

Nubia was black. the southern kingdom was black.

bitch ass honkies

lol.... nubians were dickwashers

Southern Egypt was black and for periods in history dominated the northern white kingdom

We really was kings

They are black

Don't try and take this from us its all we got besides ethiopia

>Don't try to take this from us
Us? You were sold off as slaves by your own people in WEST africa. Nowhere even near egypt.

I'm half white I could honestly care less but at least be honest.

Reminder than pharoas were red haired white people

And...?

Are you implying Nubia was a part of Upper Egypt in ancient times? if you are, go read a book you muppet

>Southern Egypt was black
Egypt in the modern sense of the word, not the ancient

>for periods in history dominated the northern white kingdom
No it did not, not once, not even for a little bit, not even had an opportunity to do so

This piss might fly in your fellow minded circle jerks, but that doesnt make it real

Ethiopian American here. You don't have Ethiopia either, baria.

Taharqa looks real white

Do you guys really have the ark of the covenant?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramesses_II#Mummy

Sorry my dude, but it isn't up for debate. The most celebrated/powerful Egyptian pharoah was definitely white. And he came from a white family of redheads.

This isn't a matter of historical accounts, or artists rendering. They tested the hair follicles of the mummy, he had red hair, he was white, full stop.

I wonder if they're gonna have jewish slaves in the game despite it being historically inaccurate

There could have been some no-name nubian pharoah's sure, when the kingdom was in decline.

Kinda like the US.

I know ramsesse was white. But in the latter years egypt was a part of Kush.

Used to be

How about making them Asians to stop all the race bollocks once and for all?

but yeah the Hoteps are going to pissed. They'll make them a mix of different people like the actual empire.

>mfw it's during greek or roman times and everyone is white except for the slaves

Revelations was cool. Fucking throwing bombs and shit, and the armor was cool. The Ezio games were the best. AC2 would have been awesome with revelations combat.

>If the characters are Arabian
they definitely weren't Arabian in ancient Egypt. The ruling classes were inbred greeks and the lower was probably a semetic people

Please, you know damn right they'll throw niggers into power positions and the military just cause. Gaming is bluepilled as fuck.

>Egypt
>tfw we will never get an Assassin's creed set in ninja times. Will that be the series finale or something?

creed is made by blue-pilled faggots.

I thought each game moved forward in time?

> Ubisoft add a kek temple
> "It's a alt-rigth sucks episode!"
> The temple it's filled with evil """racists""" that you have to murder
> """Awesome""" refferences like "make jews build the pyrimids and don't pay them at all" and "it's about ethics in god worshiping"

Yeah...can't wait

>ethiopia
They are actually caucasian strangely.
The rest of you are negroid or some other oid.

>ancient egypt
>the pharaoh is white or a light skinned middle-easterner
>main character is a nigger
>the plot focuses on liberating slaves from evil crackas
>ending: WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHIET

>Search Alan Wilson
>mfw egyptians were white

Make the characters Japanese and make it take place in Feudal Japan and it will sell millions

Why haven't they done this yet?

Theres only one thing to do.
Dont make the game.

>AC and AC2
>Worst
Pick one you idiot.
If they were as bad as you said, then not only would a lot of people have shit taste in vidya, but the series wouldve been a flop.

AC2 and Black Fag are the only ones worth playing

Now fuck off

Why would I want to play a garage rip off of The Witcher 3 made by Ubitrash when I could just go and replay The Witcher 3 for the 3rd time?

DA VALLEY OF KANGZ

I'll play it if the main character is white, stabbing saracens sounds fun

Nice

I'm betting they will make them dark Arab color to fellate both shitskins

That isn't black enough to appease the "woke" niggers

WE

Make them all white, problem solved

>WE WUZ ASSASINS N SHIET

I'd love to see a drive-in shooting on pharoah

>Don't try and take this from us its all we got besides ethiopia

Rare!