Well Sup Forums? Is it manly to take on another man's kids?

Well Sup Forums? Is it manly to take on another man's kids?

Sage

>Martha

HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT NAME!!?

no

There is some merit to raising the kids of your race, even if they're not directly your own, but that's the extent of it.

As manly as painting your nails bright pink

>Black woman
>got knocked up
>daddy left
Classic.

My nails are pretty manly desu

>man up to validate some whore's poor reproductive choices.
Fuck that

As long as you either have kids of your own or proceed with the baby-making right away. Otherwise you're just a cuck.

Not really
My stepdad came around when I was 14 after having no one since I was 6 but had always been a friend of my moms. There were never any bonding moments or whatever between us but he is a legitimate good person and I have nothing but respect for him even if he married a bitch. We got along fine and were usually on same side when bullshit arose.

I've told him theres no way in hell I would have married a bitch with 6 prior kids to 3 fathers and that hes a good man on fathers day last year though.

only if you have your own and they aren't degenerate

As a man, i can tell you i'm not about to sit down and eat the gristle and fatty leftovers that some dude left laying. That shit goes in the trash.

No. It's the literal definition of cuckoldry.

Literally Scavengers.

>Eating the scraps left behind by the Apex Predator's kill.

Fuck no.

You should evaluate your relationship with a woman, and if she already has a kid, do not pursue an intimate relationship. You'll never be that kids father and you shouldn't own up for 2 peoples lack of judgement.

It has to do with the circumstances.

If the man feels that it is the right thing to do after struggling with the moral delimma then raises the child as his own to the best of his ability, then it's good. Alpha as fuck.

If he gets roped into it by a vile woman and doesn't really know how to asses the situation and just goes along with it then it's beta as fuck.

If he accepts the kid then he has the obligation to put as many babies into said female as possible.

This is assuming all parties are white.

She is my mother you fucktard

bump

Yes, if the mother is widowed.

Helping good children is noble.

Just don't do it at an expense to your own kids.

You can coach baseball for am entire team. You can help your won achieve more by helping the children of others.

Just make sure they are on your team. Nothing beneficial in taking on massive responsibility with no upside.

Quote frankly, once your kids are 14 they are basically adults. Be there to support them, but you have plenty of time to volunteer without coming at an expense to your own blood.

>step up to the plate another man left on the table

uh yeah, and maybe after that they can flock away from you like a herd of cows

this
>2 posts by this ID

>voluntarily cucking yourself

>strong

Stupid. The word you are looking for it stupid.

I learned this from a short sexual relationship with a /very/ hot 25 year old. You don't think of the kid at first, but then you find yourself starting at that thing at some point thinking "fuck this, you ain't mine"

At that point the relationship is over quickly and amicably. My point is that there's nothing wrong, in-fact it's good imo to give advice every month or so when that same girl comes around to simply catch-up. Just make sure you don't forget that feeling about the disturbing "moment" looking at her kid or else you'll wana fuck her again and then become a cuck via co-dependency. This is the essence of the female friend so long as it's sensible and non-financial.

lol fuck no

you just have to look at the fact it's a fucking woman saying it

they don't know what the fuck being anything but a wallowing puddle of chaotic whims and emotion means

REAL men don't eat off of other people's plate and instead make and eat their own food.

Let's leave the men to determine what behavior qualifies as real men, shall we? It's always bad practice to have women dictate what makes manly behavior, because they'll always twist and bend it to serve the feminine imperative for their own benefit.

>This is assuming all parties are white.

Agreed with you up until that point.

not at all, unless maybe if you had a kid yourself first, but even that's stretching it.

(((WESENHAGEN))))

every damn time

Still here retard, just haven't found any super interesting replies that made me think. I was looking for more of a "fuck single moms" hate circlejerk.

Cuckoldry

Depends on how old the kid is.

It's not that women dictate what's manly behavior, it's that they blatantly lie about it so blue-pillers can get suckered into believing it's true. The "manly behavior" is what the previous man actually displayed and got to impregnate the bitch, not you.

Most of this "man up" dialogue comes from the foul depths of shitcunts who now desperately need money after choosing to procreate with garbage and want someone to save them. Single mothers represent the worst humanity has to offer.

Why can't women into metaphors?

Well cuck you too