If you criticize video games you hate women now

If you criticize video games you hate women now

Other urls found in this thread:

skidrowreloaded.com/mass-effect-andromeda-deluxe-edition-full-unlocked/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

but i already hate women

it probably outsourced to some Chinese sweatshop

The game has shit animations and voice acting.

Own up to your turd instead of scapegoating gamergate you fucks.

she claimed to be mass effect: andromeda's lead facial animator

No Sup Forums, go fight your own battles.

Big Daddy Sup Forums can't bail you out on this one.

kek, are they still blaming gamergate for everything? does gamergate even still exist? how convenient to have an eternal punching-bag to blame your own fuck-ups on.

Too bad gamergate isnt actually an entity, the retards. Gamergate was an event.

Na just women

>still playing and BUYing modern games

Give it up already. Its been kiked for a while now and there is literally nothing but shit coming out.

Fuck off Sup Forums.

You scorned us last time we helped you out with this kind of shit. Didn't like that we revealed their anti-white agenda years ago and kept calling us 'stormweenies' for accurately fucking predicting what is now unfolding.

STRONG BLUE WOMYN

>Gamergate
Didn't that shit die years ago?

What the hell is GamerGate?

This. You numales deserve to be the media's punching bag for being such spineless wusses.

Learn from Sup Forums and never retreat.

Vote with your wallets you dumb cucks. Bioware will go bankrupt.

Someone posted the lead animators hilariously bad vimeo demo real from 2014.. pls link...

>gamergate blamed a woman
translation: one person with a gamergate logo in their twitter pic blamed a woman

i'll buy a used copy when it's $15.

That is what you get for playing modern games made west of Poland.

The Real Hero of the day is the Poo-in-the-Loo code monkey. Imagine how much counter hate he got for those tweets/wordings against white people but yet does he complain about it? NO he does not. However as soon as the women in Bioware get a nuance of hate/criticism flung at them they scream intolerance and sexism. Hate Maneer all you want for his hate on white people but at least he shuts the fuck up and takes it...LIKE A MAN

GamerGate won and lost steam because its ideological opponents were pushed to the margins or relevant media and the gaming industry got way more pro consumer as a direct result of it.

>still trying to legitimize GAYMUHRGAYTE!!?!?!?

Wow. Everyone knows Mass Effect is commodified shit after 2 (arguably after 1, shitty kotor light). These games are trash and you should feel bad for thinking it's anything other than Monster Trucks the movie in video game form.

see

They actually made her a slight qt after everyone said she looks like a man

spineless leafs

Still too much youre still supporting them

>women shouldn't be accountable for anything negative

sounds right

Lol, any White person who buys this game is a literal cuck.

> I didn’t think I was qualified at all. I hadn’t written code in three to four years.

Currently playing through stalker series

>Fuck off Sup Forums.
>You scorned us last time we helped you out with this kind of shit. Didn't like that we revealed their anti-white agenda years ago and kept calling us 'stormweenies' for accurately fucking predicting what is now unfolding.

This.

Go fuck yourselves, .

Why is this written like a first grade childrens book

>muh video games
wow its the end of the world

>the gaming industry got way more pro consumer as a direct result of it

Everyone except Bioware it seems

>""""Gamergate"""" blamed a woman
Heaven forbid people blame women when the staff is all-but-one female

>paying for propaganda
skidrowreloaded.com/mass-effect-andromeda-deluxe-edition-full-unlocked/

Nope. If you criticize video games in ANY way you are gamergate. You don't want to be one of those racist, sexist, bigoted drumpf supporting rural retard, do you goyim? Go buy 10 copies of the game to really stick it to those virgins.

She looks like a man
Except that's an sjw made dykish manface

is that hamburger? I remember watching a video about her years ago.

>still blaming gamergate in the year 2017
Thank you for Trump 2020.

Which one is the best?

if you criticize any aspect of Sup Forums you're a flaming SJW nigger lover

stop giving stupid shit attention

>GamerGate

Is that the infamous gamer known as gamergate?

>Currently playing through stalker series
Best FPS series in quite a long time.

HOLYFUCKINGSHIT

>U N L O C K E D

People were shitting on it before anyone mentioned if it was a woman or not. Not our fault someone found a woman claiming to be the lead developer for facial animation. Either she or Bioware is lying.

Though I'm sure some autists sent some shit her way. Oh well grow some thicker skin.

Atmosphere wise probably shadow of chernobyl. Game play wise probably call of pripyat. Tough choice though, all of them are fantastic with the "complete" mods.

Same.
>EA store $80 base game
>Deluxe: $130
Haha. Not on your life bioware

Looks too human to be hamburger helper.

Okay, okay, you have my attention.

lol jesus just get the free version.

wait some weeks and the crack will follow

If you torrent it can you still use modifications?

If you like video games you are a manchild and should fuck off to your containment board >>>>>.

If you look at the animators for mass effect, they are inexperienced women in the team

>GamerGate

'GamerGate'. They keep using that word, but I don't think it means what they think it means.

fpbp

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME

Yeah, easily. The complete mods come with an auto installer too so it does everything for you. Just make sure you have the most up to date version of the torrent.

I sure hope so, i'm curious about the game and wanna play it myself but i'm never spending brazilbucks for this

>Devs removed all ability to make a white character in MEA
tha-thanks bioware

It's the GamerGate boogieman hahahahha

I miss playing new vegas i haven touched it since 2015. Life is so boring with a chronic illness.

I cant find a staff list for it got a link?

Great great, the one I started you crashed I believe and they conscript into the guards. I just installed it today. Is that SOC

dragon age origins was so amazing. it had the best universe, world building art direction, etc i've ever seen in a game.

then bioware seemed to fire all the original designers are hired from tumblr.

I really, really, like this image.

Why do women ruin everything? Fuck, I'm only playing shit by based Japan now.

Picked up a N3DS and 3 used games all by Japanese companies.

it is literally impossible not to blame women for this travesty

Nailed it.

what are you ill with, user.

If this game causes too much fuss and/or isn't really commercially successful EA will probably put them down soon, it's what they do to studios. It's a shame, Baldurs Gate was great back in it's day.

The goto word what the cucks in gaming use as racist to shutdown any criticism

>gamergate
>[CURRENT YEAR]

Well said.

must be for the american market

Pretty sure that is. The next game is clear sky and the final is call of pripyat.

Why don't you play redpilled Japanese games which don't give a fuck about SJWs?

Miserable misalignment and cancer. Also I fell off a roof during my electrician apprenticeship so I am out of work until I heal up. Which may be around October.

Worst mage and mage classes though
>be 13 or w/e when I got it
>wow blood mage so cool
>shit spells with barely working mind controll mechanic

The suffering in the face of that single man.

But I hate waifu sims and buggy shooters.

is this for real? i enjoyed me1, hate-enjoyed 2 and struggled through 3 and for this shit?

So glad I'll never drop money on some shit bioware game anymore.

I heard clear sky sucked?
Or am I incorrect?

>Angry about gayest, most cucked SJW franchise

okay

According to (((libs))) DNA is now a social construct.

It had a lot of bugs, but patches for it make it pretty good. I've heard good things about it in the stalker general, but generally its still considered the worst of the three.

Which redpilled nip games do you have leaf bro?

I just started me series I beat me1 and liked it a lot. Played me2 really enjoyed it. I fucking hate 3 quit halfway.

Then stop having shit taste and play good games. The fact that you don't even know what the word "waifu" means tells me you are probably underage, so your taste will develop soon enough.

>is this for real?
Yes its real.
Devs even said they are not going to add white people to the game because its impossible to change the color of the model surface.
Check the dev twitter

Where should I go to find the mods mdbd?

I stopped giving a fuck about video games so long ago I just can't relate to anything being said in this article.

Sup Forums found a few of them on LinkedIn.

Dragon Age II was good you heathen
>boo hoo i don't save the universe!!!

women are unable to have real fun all they do is talking shit about other women and doing stupid shit like nails and other boring shit.. they are jelly af

>caring about video game politics

third wave feminists are as manchild as actual neckbeard manchildren these days.

feminism will die and it'll be this new brand of hyper-capitalist consumer women that killed it, not male opposition.