Are you a cuck if you marry a divorcee ?

Are you a cuck if you marry a divorcee ?

Other urls found in this thread:

bmw.com/com/en/insights/bmw-4-m3-m4-family-landingpage/bmw-4-m3-m4-family-landingpage.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Setting up for total failure.

Prenup that bitch, and move on to a better bitch when the time comes.

you're a cuck if you marry anything but a virgin and the statistics and studies show nothing but significant declines in all categories with every additional premarital partner

more than likely a woman has figured out what she wants from a mate

rather than to just go through a wedding and/or marriage just to please her friends/family

You're not a cuck, you're an idiot.
If she split up with someone before there's clearly some big issues and you're heading straight for them.

Marriage failure rates rise with how many divorces the person has had. Having one divorce gives you a higher chance of having a second one if you choose to remarry.

this
if she was divorced already that means that either she is the shitty person or she makes poor life choices
either way its a shitty idea

You're not even potty trained. Who are you to judge a lady?

How can you even find a virgin nowadays
Most likely she will be a freak if she is a virgin

how can you even find a street that hasn't been shat upon?

>im so intelligent i use my autism again and again

>i'm so potty trained i'm superior to street shitting indians.

again

and again

what if the man divorced the woman for some other woman or whatever degenerate reason? the woman ought to be in the clear then.

>engaged to 10/10 19 yo French girl
>her family is super rich
>she has a three month old daughter from other guy
>straight out told me about it the very first moment we met
>bought me a M4 for my birthday
>is an excellent cook
No. You are a cuck if you endorse or support the White genocide or your women fuck other men

nu/pol/ tries to change the meaning of the word to fit their own agendas

>You are a cuck if you endorse or support the White genocide or your women fuck other men
/thread
Some single mothers and divorcees are totally a wife material

Why do you have so many pictures of cats going to the toilet?

Yes. Divorce is a degenerate Anglo tradition and a sin against God.

the women has proven she doesn't fix marriages in rough patches why would I want to buy what equates to a fucked up car?

Ive dated 2 non virgin girls and 1 virgin and the virgin was the best sex , deepest connection and best relationship by far. It's just too amazing to describe . Shame her and her parents moved across the country and she was only 15 so i coudlnt wait 3 years . I should maybe asked her to marry me before they left or tried harder and followed her idk man. Still regret letting her go our relationship was perfect . But ill find another one im still young and this time I'm putting a ring on it

YES

not if you have kids with her
it's like stealing someones wife basically

No
You would be the cucker

okay so why European woman of character and values should be dropped if she was married before? She can be young, hot, smart, intelligent and all of these at the same time. People fuck up, that's how people are

Yes but their are different levels of cucks.

In order from most cucked to least cucked.

>Black man raises your child
>Black man fuck your wife
>Another man raises your child
>You marry a girl with a black kid
>Another man fucked your wife
>You marry a girl with a kid

So it's at the bottom if being a cuck.

That's called a stepparent dipshit

pre- and postnups. pres protect yo shit that you attained before the marriage and post to protect yo shit you attain after marriage...very important.

*during marriage

>cuck
Not tired of this meme?

What's the appeal in marrying some girl who already have a long mileage of dicks?

I really find it emotionally repulsive, financially dangerous and psychologically draining. There is no appeal at all, only retards who like to suffer because of female whoredom fancy that stupid idea.

It's like buying a fucking 10 year old fleshlight that was shared by multiple men. And you are doing it to give birth to your child and to stay with you for almost a decade or something.

The main difference between the fleshlight and the used up bitch is that the fleshlight don't get super addicted to giant hard cocks, dangerous men and drug emotional highs by being a immoral whore.

GOOD LUCK.

It's pretty stupid to make a conclusion about someone basing it on your moral perception on whether or not it's wrong to enjoy sex

you're a cuck if you do anything with women but rape them and beat them.

PRE NUPS ARE NOT BULLETPROOF
PRE NUPS ARE NOT IRON CLAD
PRE NUPS ARE THROWN OUT AT THE DROP OF A HAT
DO NOT GET FOOLED BY THE PRE NUP JEW.

kek
You should come to rural India

ur a cuck if you marry a woman making less than you.

Pre nups should be fucking bulletproof. Hippity hoppity fuck off from my property

No, it's not

Look at the data, and look around you: women are the guardians of sex, if they fuck around, there isn't anything to guard at all, so what are they offering you? Better yet, what are you are REALLY offering to a person that had stuff much better than you, that makes you interesting to her?

It can only be money, because it won't be sexual attraction. If you are not a chad or really special in her eyes, you are a free meal ticket.

Make plenty of conclusions about women and her sexuality if you want your sanity and your money intact.

If prenup aren't valid shit, why the hell does they exist in first place?

Get a good lawyer, get a fucking bullet proof prenup, get another 2 lawyers to make sure that you will not get fucked in the ass and go with it if you are stupid enough

I don't have this problem because I'm sexually attractive and women like me from what I had experienced so far. Your post just indicates that sexual morality is a forced meme of sexually inadequate people

You may think of yourself as sexually attractive, but you may pretty much be the mediocre guy that women get into in their night lives. They aim higher, and after experimenting what they really want, they will never really fall for someone who does not provide the rush.

My post is trying to show that the REAL female perspective is an alien world to the common man, and you better get smart about it or pay the price on your own soul.

I bring the truth, but the truth is bitter, Not my fault that reality works that way.

Reality works that way for you maybe, but me being aggressive and assertive person with good looks and normal income doesn't seem to disappoint me. My girlfriend right now is a literal 10 with way more money than me and somehow we get along fine. There is a normal and healthy attraction between some people.

I'm not trying to argue that you are not efficient in your love game. I'm just saying that if, for only 5 seconds, you could understand the real female game and reality, you would see that they aim and have urges for something very different from what they publicly reveal. I'm not wrong, I know that much.

And it doesn't have to do with you, but with them, universally.

>efficient
Not sure word efficient can be applied to me, because I'm currently in this situation.
Her being extremely rich does give a signal that you can form some relationships in places you least expect and that not all woman are after your finances. I don't doubt that there are plenty of superficial money hungry whores out there, but mere number of partners is hardly an indicator for me.

Sorry man, but there is no justification in raising another man's child. You're the cuck.

>BUT SHE BOUGHT ME AN M4

Wow, she but you a material possession and you are raising someone's elses kid.

You are dating a fucking single mom, and you are trying to argue that you are in a straight path? Not only a single mom, but with a KID OF OTHER DUDE

YEAH MAN, CGTZ GG, SHE REALLY LOVE YOU, IT'S NOT LIKE SHE IS DESPERATE TO GET A FATHER FIGURE TO HER KID

GOOD GAME D00D, YOU REALLY ROCKING

Also, how can you think that a 19 years old girl, with another dude kids is a responsible choice?

She has multiple red flags all over her, not good

But dude, he's assertive and dominant. He knows what he's doing.

Kek this cuckold doesn't even realize that he's getting played by some whore who is using him to raise her child because no other man wants to. Doesn't even realize that she buys him things so he won't leave her.

How whorish a women have to become a single mom at 19 years old?

What happens is that when we become emotionally attached to a girl, we become blind to the obvious truth that surrounds us, and when someone dare to say it to use, we resist in anger to our comfy romantic narrative

I can only desire him good luck on this anti-adventure

Kid is three month old and it's not like she could drop it away without any trace. Given that her parents live in what best can be described as a castle, I don't think there are no gigolos who would dream of taking my place
>trick
She told about it almost the moment we met

You're still raising another man's child. You didn't make this kid, some other guy did. How can you be fine with that? I couldn't do it, there is just no way. I really hope you have put a lot of thought into this because this decision could be for the rest of your life.

You know that she is using you to fill the father space right?

How is it humanly possible for you to be impregnated, and 3 months after your kid is born, you already have another father figure for your kid?

How there is any time for her to really fall in love for someone?

I trust that you can see this as an obvious thing, right? She don't love you, you know that, right? If you are okay with that, than, okay, because she has money. But she don't care for you, and if you went away, in a blink of an eye, she would get another dude to fill the father figure place. She has zero attachment to you, but she needs a father figure for her kid. That s your job in her life.

Absolutely. 90% of divorces are initiated by women. They move from marriage to marriage, raking in entitlements. Are you that eager to be her next victim?

Men are dumb, and mentally reinforce the imagery of whatever stupid shit their women deliberated pretented to be.

They will never wake up to the horrible truth, until it's too late.

>How whorish a women have to become a single mom at 19 years old?
Traditionalist parents to blame for not letting abortion to happen
>You know that she is using you to fill the father space right?
she was single for a looooooooong time.
>fall in love
I think it's a sort of being mates thing with a really good sex. Me personally a love denier

How was she single for a long time if her kid is 3 months old when you met her?

Her not even really looking for someone for almost a year does tell you something

>Traditionalist parents to blame for not letting abortion to happen
Christianity every fucking time
>She don't love you, you know that, right? If you are okay with that, than, okay, because she has money.
I think it's the opposite. she didn't look for potential father figure during pregnancy and after birth. She's way too into him

It tells me you are dumb as fuck to believe this shit, and that she is clearly lying.

it's actually the information I got from her parents. She was not really into the mood and was borderline sad and apathetic before she met me

The word fucking originates from a bird that would lay it's eggs in other birds nests so the other bird would raise them.

Raising someone else's kid is the original cuck

you seem like a jealous bitter cunt. Are you White? Why do you think it's a good idea to doom a girl with decent genetics instead of making a lot of White kids with her using all the money and property she'll inherit for good

No. Don't be stupid

A divorcee means she's a non-virgin. Marrying a non-virgin == cuck. End of story.

If you marry a nigger virgin you are a cuck, if you marry a healthy White women who took couple of cocks, you are not a cuck

Dude her having a kid just solidifies the fact that another man put his dick in, balls deep, and released right into this girl's vagina

Imagine your woman rolling her headback with a soft moan while this other mystery man is pounding her in missionary position. Suddenly he starts thrusting faster, she grabs onto his shoulders, and he shoved his unprotected dick in as far as he could while he grunted and ejaculated into her pussy

She loved it too.

Then she got pregnant, and the guy left. Now she's desperately looking for somebody else to clean up this train wreck, but her memories of him thrusting his cock into her pussy are solidified in her brain forever. It's the memory that conceived her child, who she loves

I mean whatever go for it dude LOL

Yes

You're a cuck if you get married. Period.

not him writing cuckfiction

you alright?

Spread this idea in India

Nope

They will be raising a lot of White kids in a wealthy environment. What did you do? Can't be sure that you are White

Nu/pol/ beta bitches like you are so fucking pathetic.

Ethno both. Nupol is civic
>beta
He drives this and lives in a castle like house in France from time to time. Not really beta of him if you ask me
bmw.com/com/en/insights/bmw-4-m3-m4-family-landingpage/bmw-4-m3-m4-family-landingpage.html

Ivan is still a cuck. Probably a liar too.

Is 23 6/10 without kid from a middle class family a better option? He's less cucked than the most of us

Depends on your perspective I guess. I think the Ruskie is lying though tbqh senpai.

Are you a cuck if you remarry a woman with a kid while you yourself also have a kid?

If your Indian your a rapist shit eating cuckold

Rich White young girl with a trainwreck kid is a common occurrence in our degenerate world. Sad times to live in really

LARS

Nah, Brady bunch family is okay.

Nooo. Race loyal people can't be cucks

Says the cucked jew who goes to prison when his girlfriend gets mad at him. Money does not make you alpha

>jew who goes to prison when his girlfriend gets mad at him
Israel is femisnit?

no Attila is mad

You're 100% correct, prenups can be thrown out for any reason by a judge.

That's why you set up a trust with a good attorney.