My wife is now an unrecognizable uber-feminist SJW

We married soon after college, and she was a nice enough person. She slowly got sucked into some feminist group, and now she is threatening to take away the kids. How do I redpill her?

Other urls found in this thread:

girlschase.com/articles
duckduckgo.com/?q=site:girlschase.com red button&t=vivaldi&ia=web
voat.co/v/politics/1191602
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think you should go to your nearest walmart.Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that round mint floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a black-cock foreskin.

Get a lawyer - like now.
Don't tell her, your kids, or even your "friends" about it. Keep your legal business absolutely private.

Talk to the lawyer and build your case. If you want those kids, preemptive legal advice is your best weapon. If you're here on Sup Forums asking a question like this, and you're already this deep, your best bet is to just cover your own ass and pray that she sees through the bullshit.

I am a wage cuck. She is the one who takes cares of the kids - I fear she'll end up with them.

She was a church-going girl when I married her, btw. Never imagined something like this could even happen in my life.

fuck off I just gave him solid advice that only a fucking drumpf voter would ignore. Literally sucking urinal mints is generation Z's drug of choice. Get with the times fucker

Promise us this is a real story.

This is a good piece of advice, take it. You're already beyond the point of no return

F

What's your job, mate?

You or her man. Your choice

Come to Bologna. You will probably hear the shouting matches in my house from the airport.

There is only one option bro.
You have to kill her

Accountant. At a Big 4.

Kill the kids and then yourself leaving her alive with nothing.
>inb4 edgy

Force fuck her poop-chute and give her a couple of shiners.

What's your salary?

try to minimalize her by going back to childish past times of yours/hers. Then try and get her to drop whatever malice she has when in this infantilized vulnerable state.

This is good. But do what that other user said, start building a case early, the fact that she has a vagina gives her an annoyinf advantage already. Prepare in advance.

Decent middle class, but not high enough to afford a top quality lawyer. I have mortgage and school fees to take care off too.

Maybe you could escape and leave her to herself and her poisonous ideology.

Are you building a better working world?

Is she pushing her sjw views on your kids?

Wage cucks can still consult lawyers. Consultations are free (at least in the states)

Have you ever been to Naples?

>she is threatening to take away the kids.
>How do I redpill her?
nigger get a fucking lawyer. DO NOT allow this women to get the kids. in the meantime do everything you can to keep her under control. act like a cuck(not in the literal sense of course) if you have too. PLEASE save the children.

>and now she is threatening to take away the kids.

This is what we call the Terminal Stage. My condolences, don't know how things went south so fast.

pay somebody to rape her. then be a consoling hero. she'll forget everything.

Bruh, get your fucking shit together. Now. Don't fuck up the rest of your life because of being a passive beta boy who gets divorced and his kids taken away. Look to the future. Either you will be cucked with no kids, alone, waiting to die, or you can get your fucking ass in gear and fix your situation.

love her sincerely

anything else is BS

GL user

she continues going to church? what do italians think about that joke of pope?

I forgot this is fucking Sup Forums. Fuck, I have no place to even vent, because she is friends with all my friends. This world is just not for men anymore.

Ask this question on Reddit. I'm serious, you'd get much more and better replies.

Saying this only goes so far.
She's jewed and you can't argue with that so you have to invoke feelings.
Fuck jews and fuck being male right now because of jews..
Blame jews and tell your children to make sure to banish every one of them or pass on the knowledge.

sorry man i tried. laugh if you will but it works. back in the day cowboys would lead a horse into quicksand and let it think it was going to die. then at the last minute they would rescue it and it would be loyal to the end. what is a woman if not a beat of burden.

*beast*

sorry, spelling. good luck amigo.

>We married
and that's where you fucked up
you reap what you sow

>i want to post a personal blog
>hmm which board
>/adv/
>NO
>/r9k/
>NO
>Sup Forums
>NO
>/soc/
>NO
>Sup Forums - Politics
>PERFECT

Not politics. stop posting off topic shit and sliding you fucking idiot.
Sage this shit thread

I don't like Copenhagen.

it's jewed

If you want actual redpilled advice:

girlschase.com/articles

Just dump her and your friends and make new ones. Simple.

With the back of your hand. Repeatedly until the feminism is cured.

Make sure to take her phone first and I would suggest creating a windowless room, that is sound proofed with a way to lock her in it after she has received her new "education"

duckduckgo.com/?q=site:girlschase.com red button&t=vivaldi&ia=web

I'm so sorry, god speed and good luck

Speaking as an actual attorney, this guy is absolutely correct. You should do it at once. Can't speak to the laws of your country at all, but you can't go wrong trying to protect your assets right now. While you are trying to save your marriage she is probably talking to an attorney as it is at this point. If she isn't she soon will be. I'm doubtful you can keep the kids, but you may be able to save yourself.

>id whi7puS3
it all makes sense now

She's never coming back. Never. Ever. Time to ringfence your resources and come up with an exit plan. No matter what, you're fucked and your life is fucked. The only thing that's optional at the moment is how much. Get the fuck out. Get the fuck out now. Pack a go bag. If everything falls to shit, head to Alaska and get a job working the deck of a commercial fishing vessel while living off the grid.

Foreskins BTFO

1.Focus on a future with your children, don't get sucked into the past ("what if...").
2.Get a lawyer. Don't talk to friends you have in common with her. Seek professional help if you can't talk to friends.
Best of luck, user.

Oh no, OP I'm really worried for you guys. Bumping while thinking.....

Seriously:

Buy Cials (tadafil) online. Put the kids to bed. Have a couple of glasses of wine. Then butt fuck her till she cries. Make sure she understand you are the fucking man and can fuck the shit out of her any time you luck.

>European
>drink bleach

1: Get off of English speaking boards for Italian legal advice.
2: You want to redpill her? It's too late. It's too late. It's too late. It's too late. It's too late. It's too late. It's too late. It's too late. It's too late.

Repeat reading #2 until you realize it's too late.

>Bologna curnuto
Pathetic

Yep.

If you are church going, you need to pray to Christ. ALOT.

copy pasta

If she gets the kids, she also gets huge child support payments. Push for shared custody.

You're posting from Italy. Assuming you're not using a VPN, didn't a judge in your country declare a man innocent for raping a woman wearing tight jeans, because dressing like that means she's asking for it?

If this is the case, beat her back in to submission. Otherwise, like one other person said...In fact several...Seek an attorney now and start building a case!!

dude italian white women have always been coal burners. This is an age old story of seemingly innocent italian women cucking their hard working white husbands for unruly sub human beasts. Just like peach and bowser with mario.
My advice find some mushrooms or fire flowers then start stomping on heads.
and always remember a spaghetti meatz-bol parmajiano mozadellra fettichiny

She is probably being brainwashed by tumblr and confirmation bias, radicalized communities.

Show her some alternative communities. Perhaps some cheeky Italian image board?

You should check out alt-fem.

For reference: this Megalia, a feminist cult in S. Korea. They are batshit crazy:
voat.co/v/politics/1191602

She is going to take the kids and your son will become your daughter. She'll get a black cock to fill her up more than you ever could. Such is the modern single mother. Enjoy!

If you can't get out of this you need to commit suicide.

The state and your cunt want to turn you into a serf. Make it clear that if they suceed in this that you will commit suicide.

You're Italian, beat her.

Invest in Bitcoin to hide your assets and recognize that you made the mistake of letting your wife have rights.

Ask on 8ch and reddit, or on the advice board here.

Godspeed italibro

She needs to sort herself out. Or, perhaps you need to.