This is how the dinosaurs died. Prove me wrong. Pro Tip: you can't

This is how the dinosaurs died. Prove me wrong. Pro Tip: you can't

So delicious. So nutritious. Its texture that of the finest Persian tapestry. Its fragrance akin to an eccentric cheese of le cordon bleu. My tounge wrapping gently around its entirety causing my neurons to depolarize by opening ion gated potassium channels in which calcium flows down its concentration gradient to stimulate the corpuscles on my tounge as I separate the skin from the shaft. Ever so gently I tossle his black-cock foreskin between my lips in a fashion similar to tasting a fine wine. This fine wine however is all mine :)

oh my fucking kek
my sides

Fucking hell

>That last pic

they wouldve burnt up leaving the atmosphere retard

>space dinosaurs in space
someone should make a game about that oh wait this isn't Sup Forums

>Doesn't believe dinosaurs were on the ark
Well, it's a start.

But they are REALLY big so it would have been like a slight burn. like when you touch the metal part of your seatbelt on a hot day.

Dinosaurs were never that big. They were the size of lizards

heheh

>implying theres no atmosphere in space
next you'll tell me the moon landing was real

bretty gud

What are you talking about

Dinosaurs that had wings were able to fly back and that's why we have birds.

>implying they werent on the ark

Here's where your image is wrong: dinosaurs became extinct due to Noah's flood. Not because of asteroids (((millions of years ago))). The baby dinosaurs couldn't grow to their previous size in the post-flood world so they became what we now know as lizards. If you were to allow lizards to grow indefinitely they would be indistinguishable from dinosaurs.

How's that for a redpill, huh?

The earth is bound by the four pillars you idiot.
You cant shake the firmament.

>this image is what flat-earthers actually believe

Not politics

Saged

Mods please remove

Noah's took in dinosaur eggs and baby dinosaurs. Not fully grown dinosaurs.

Do you honestly think Noah could fit giant dinosaurs onto the Ark? Fucking retard.

>Pro Tip
Pro indeed.

Implying the ark was an just a big boat.
It was an ayy lmao space ship.

yes

top kek

Bible disagrees.

It was an ark, m8.

the ((((bible))))

The original says space ship
Airpace
Navigational
Kanoe.

Your image is wrong. Dinosaurs were herbivores during Noah's time.. all the animals were.

Forgot the r
It means restauration.

And that's how Aliens brought humans to earth.

Yeah but if they had seatbelts they wouldn't be flying off into space now would they

Christ, you guys are stupid. You could have at least said they took eggs or babies on the ark. baka

the devil planted those in the ground because hes an asshole

There needs to be a separate board for pseudoscience and crackpot theories. This is not politics.

I already did. See:

THIS IS FUCKING HILARIOUS

Did you meme this?

Ever wondered how the kangaroos got from the fertile crescent to the giant fucking island you live on?

Lmfao

this

They say that there was a huge ice age after the flood and it caused a massive land bridge from India to Australia where the Roos all hopped over. The whole theory depends on so much ad hoc it almost approaches flat-earth levels.

Not just the roos, but almost all marsupials as well, but no placental mammals.

Oh for fucks sake

okay this is funny as fuck. laughing out loud for real

>sloths crawled all the way to South America in 4000 years from a single mountain in eastern turkey

>He thinks dinosaurs went extinct
Fucking baka. They're just biding their time until man grows too apathetic to fight back.

Earth appears round from orbit because it's spinning so fast, just like a coin!

Oh I saw that movie too.
It was terrible.