Sup Forums logic

Claims, rightfully so
>Media is lies constantly! I cant believe how much time they've used to change the publics view on right-wing groups and candidates

But at the same time
>Damn! This Spencer guy is an idiot, look at this video the leftist media just published about a right wing conference. In no way could these clips have been edited to make me react this way. Wtf, I hate Spencer NOW!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IDE1bKux5NU
youtube.com/watch?v=_soeyHVrawY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He doesn't let people criticize Jews for anything.
Explain to me why that's not controlled opposition. I'll wait.

You're wrong.

He is the chairman of the National Policy Institute. They've had many conferences where they have discussed the JQ.

youtu.be/IDE1bKux5NU

You are forgetting that Sup Forums is infested with shitskins and redditors.

Remember the HWNDU cam? Yeah, a lot of American posters are shitskins. In fact, about 45% of American Millennials are non-white.

Shitskins are the ones advocating civic nationalism because they don't care if the white race dies out.

These are the same people who hate Spencer and call him a shill.

I think you should go to your nearest walmart.Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that round mint floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a black-cock foreskin.

You might be right. I may be confusing him with some groups he has spoken in front of.

You are thinking of Jared Taylor

It's hilarious how many people here ally with people who fully intend to forcefully remove them from their society.

Yeah that's the guy. I don't trust him.

he's a good intermediary, but yea he's jared "jews look huwhite to me" Taylor

Daily reminder that the "controlled opposition" rumor was started by Mike Cernovitch a sweaty, racemixing, alt-light book merchant

why people think a cuck who is literally just pretending to be edgy right wing (BUT NOT TOO EDGY) in order to sell fucking alex jones scam pills and self help books, is a more trustworthy source of information than Spencer, a guy who is attacked by jews constantly, gets physically attacked by batshit insane liberal perverts, and operates under constant legal harassment

He built up his career on HBD, surrounding by Jews and partnering with Jews. By the time he realized what he'd done, he couldn't do anything without completely losing his credibility in the following he built up.

Vivid homosexual fantasies you have there. Maybe try posting them on reddit.

Jew here....Richard Spencer scares us the most. Our control of the media, publishing , news, movies, and television purposefully equate white nationalism with disgusting low class skin heads. Richard Spencer goes against that narrative by being young, handsome, well dressed, well groomed, and articulate.....this will cause upper class people to start joining him, and when that happens the jig is up :(

Grand. Ricahrd is a good boi. But "You people" need to start talking to otherwise failures in life like Dylan Roof types and getting them on board with something more constructive and productive. If there are all these WN KKK clone groups kicking around you need to be stealing their memebership and making them into something...not shit and mindlessly violent.

You need to "win" by getting the dispossesed together. In the 60's they were litterally taking whole towns (and now states) for their own political movements.

The thing that gets me is, he coined the term alt-right in 2010.
The term was virtually unheard of until more recently.

He even styles his hair to look like Hitler

You're delusional kid.

Dylann Roof is a hero. He targeted that church because it had a black senator.

>Not accepting the (((media)))'s Alt-Right label to associate with co-opted Alt-Lite Jews and (((civic nationalists)))
Oh vey

Richard Spencer is not White. Neither is his ex-wife

He may have coined the term in 2010
but it was popularised by Hillary in this speech from August 25
youtube.com/watch?v=_soeyHVrawY
this corresponds with the first blip on your graph
it was never part of the election campaign or Trump until this point
The question is why would Hillary use this term if very few associated it?

Believe it or not, he is useful for normies.
He is still not to be trusted, but he shouldn't be destroyed either.