If race is so important to determine your IQ...

If race is so important to determine your IQ, why are entrance exams in Nigeria and India significantly harder than those in the US or Canada?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0fjk6LmHtxA
youtu.be/miBHuQ1Xsqc
voanews.com/content/hundreds-arrested-indian-academic-cheating-scandal/2689849.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Manhattan_Project_people
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/03/19/these-indian-parents-climbed-a-school-wall-to-help-their-kids-cheat-on-an-exam/?utm_term=.dda822414a43
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because if you catered to the lowest common denominator like we did, you wouldn't even have a fucking test.

Coz this

for you

Because they want this place to be filled up with the world's gutter trash

That supposed to be any kind of hard?
Looks like the shit i did when i was around 12.

I've seen you're exams, senpai. They're ridiculously easy. Even tenth grade in Nigeria is harder than 12th grade in the US. For example, Halliday Resnick Walker is a book for sixteen year olds here, but for university level in the West.

Explain it.

Are they all retarded in Canada?

That's literally what they teach in 4th grade here.

I knew this shit in the womb.

Alberta has fantastic standards for secondary school. You're just a curry nigger with a poor-me complex. Face it nigger, if your people we better it would show. But it don't

Specifically in the USA, they made tests easier so blacks could pass. They couldn't exactly give harder ones to whites without getting called out, so the nation's standards went down.

btw. This is simple shit bro. Introductory physics, I've taken it. You're crying about ohm's law? And you're supposed to have a space program. My god

Basic voltage problem, V =RI. And res if serial, 1/R if para.

Seriously, this is really fucking dumb shit, electricity is the free points part of physics.

BECAUSE YOU FUCKING CURRY NIGGERS CHEAT LIKE CRAZY, SAME WITH THE RICE NIGGER CHINESE

youtu.be/0fjk6LmHtxA

Your secondary school standards are fucking trash bro. Fucking leafland of all places is taking you to town. Do yourself a favor and kick out the niggers

At least we`re hwhite

You faggots are notorius for cheating. A degree from your stem universities are about as much worth as a liberal arts degree. Who gives a fuck if a testt is hard if you are given the answers.

because no one goes to university and everyone ends up pooing in the street

I think I learned that in grade 9 kek

What is r output, r input, what is base, collector etc. It's like I asked I asked you to solve a differential equation and you told me how to add and subtract.

It's pretty simple actually. Yours is still a low skilled economy, so you can afford to exclude 99.9% of the workforce from higher education.

More mature countries like Ireland, the US and Canada have to lower their standards because they're high skilled economies and you need to have more university educated people as a percentage of the population to sustain that kind of economy.

Once you need like 30% of your workforce in skilled services sector then you'll lower your standards to poo in loo tier

yeh i knew what resistance was in ninth grade too. Did you know what a transistor was, you overconfident bastard?

True as fuck, we had one of the ''top of his class'' african when i started my geology degree. Nigger was dumber than the fuckign rock we were examining.

Every single assignment became a game of hot tag to make sure we wouldn't be stuck on his team, because he was actually a detriment. Early on people asked him to work. They were greeted, a few days before due date, to literral copypaste from scientific article. All of it sourced obviously, so any corrector instantly was able to see the plagiarism. One of the guy got stuck with him for 3 project (due to not beign there 2nd week) and confided he just did the entire work himself, sicne it was the only way to have a passable grade.

This was a long time ago, i'm on my 4th year, and he's at 2nd year class level. His familly pays 50k a year.

God, you're a fucking embarrassment. My 15 yo cousin here solved this shit in no time. Kys

>magnetism
Okay cuck.

I have a wire in 2 parts, 1 is straight, the other is a semi-circle. the first has length l, and is along the x axis. the second has radius R, and starts and ends on the x axis, but goes up around the y axis (positive direction). i amps are passing though it. the wire is on the xy plane. There is a constant magnetic field B passing though in the positive Z direction. What is the force (including direction) on the wire?

Not doing your homeworks for you, Pajeet.

Frankly, i forgot the majority of my physics outsides of forces. Certainly should have listened more in chemistry too.

Kek

Who pooed in your loo Raj?
>India is so smart, so is Nigeria
Ha, first off the smart Indians who are able to emigrate here are literally the cream of the crop of the 1.2 billion shitskins in your country.
Secondly Nigerians are borderline retarded, I work in healthcare and they are easily the laziest and least educated nurses and doctors.

>why are entrance exams in Nigeria and India significantly harder
Probably has to do with all the bribed teachers that allow mass cheating. They have to make it look hard to cover up the fact that the students know nothing and paid to get in. Indians cheat almost as much as the chinese.

youtu.be/0fjk6LmHtxA
youtu.be/miBHuQ1Xsqc

voanews.com/content/hundreds-arrested-indian-academic-cheating-scandal/2689849.html

This is why H1B visas need reform.
>America does not put out the same quality STEM
students
Motherfucker, look at who worked on the Manhattan project.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Manhattan_Project_people
A TON of them were Americans.

Because our education system is a progression of topics spread between kindergarten and senior year of college, with increasing amounts of schedule customization starting in high school. To put it simply, our school system is intended to be a pipeline from childhood into a career of your choosing (though many find that they will have to take "nontraditional breaks" due to life circumstances). In fact, universities will sometimes forgo entrance exams entirely, instead looking at the person's past academic achievement.
E&M isn't usually taught in high school here, and both the content of an E&M course and of your test are targeted specifically towards certain career paths. It's not a difficult course, as you actually end up needing to take it well before it's possible for you to take the entire calculus circuit (which is needed to truly understand the math therein). You don't understand Gauss. You're just applying what he figured out. The only reason I could think of for someone putting this on a freshman entrance exam is an encouragement for cheating, parental coaching, and other underhanded methods that wealthy students in countries like India, Nigeria, and China can use to gain an advantage over their less fortunate peers.

It would be awesome if you had exit exams, because I'm tired of dealing with an endless of stream of morons that think their dothead degrees mean shit. Protip: memorizing shit doesn't mean you are smart. It means I'm going to spend a lot of money on an H1B petition just to get a retard that can't actually finish a project.

>entrance exams in Nigeria and India
posts pic of transistor amplifier schematic teens build for fun and games

>entrance exam

Wew pajeet you're on a roll tonight aren't ya, get a few more posts in before your time is up at the internet cafe.

>Comparing Nigerians and Indians to the average Black or South Asian person

Ah the pajeet. Such a scholarly people. Much emphasis and devotion to academic integrity!

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/03/19/these-indian-parents-climbed-a-school-wall-to-help-their-kids-cheat-on-an-exam/?utm_term=.dda822414a43

>highschool homework

You need to be 18 to post here, brah.

Is this an advanced indian calculation on how to use the loo??

Education in the US isn't about education. It's about providing a state-funded daycare institution that can babysit kids while parents are free to go to work and produce.

>MUH KIRCHOFF'S LAWS.
Fuck off, pooinloo. Circuitry is covered in most advanced placement physics courses throughout public high school level education here in the US. Private institutions and elite preparatory schools in the US are literally introducing their 17 year old students to analytical calculus and differential topology. Your "tests" are not significantly harder than AP/EOC tests, and might be even easier.