98 years old with autism? No matter, we want him extradited for NAZI WAR CRIMES!

Poland accuses 98-year-old Minnesota man of ordering a Nazi massacre. Except that in reality he was fighting for Ukraine against the commie invasion, but that doesn't matter because the commies were our allies so he is a Nazi!

archive.is/d0hAR

He's fucking 98 and suffering from dementia. What purpose does this serve?

*alzheimers, not autism

>Muh 98 yo
>age is an excuse against prosecution for henious crime
Kek. Hope the bastard spends the last few months of his life rotting in a jail away from all his loved ones. A fitting end.

2/b8

agreed, any living SS members should be killed

Retards are regularly spared the death penalty for heinous crimes, if you're 98 and have alzheimers you are mentally not far off from that

Also the only evidence is a KGB file, who knows who they tortured to get those names or if any of the testimony was even legit

Never give the commies the benefit of the doubt

Heroes should live forever

>My grandson asked me a question the other day
>He said...granddad were you a hero in the commie wars
>Grandpa said no..
>But i served with a company of heroes.

the kikes will hunt down every last nazi and invent new ones when they're gone.

they demand their pound of flesh

With Alzheimer's he's already dead
You're just killing a husk of a man

>implying the killing of 1-2 persons is as bad as Nazism
Nope, this scum needs to be extradited and put in solitary confinement with no visitors, pending his trial, where he'll likely die an agonising death within a few months.

dirty kike fucks

We should have been fighting the commies instead of the Reich

Again, you're willing to ruin the remaining time this old guy has over communist / KGB files. You would have fit right in with them when it came to rounding up undesirables, wouldn't you, Pajeet?

That's why we don't want brown poos-never-in-loos coming to our countries

You have no evidence that he is who the article claims he is. As another user pointed out it all relies on a single KGB document, which are notoriously unreliable.

Yep. This guy was part of a Ukrainian defence unit. It's similar to other Baltic fighters who fought against the commie invasion with Nazi support. Painting them as Nazis when they were only defending their homelands is what led to the Betrayal of the Cossacks.

>WAR CRIMES
I hate this meme

>we don't want brown people
Kek. Like your opinion even matters. Pic related

He admitted in his own memoirs that he collaborated with the Nazis. A smoking gun from the horse's mouth itself

He ordered the massacre of based pollacks.

Lock him up.

(((They))) will then claim that the guilt is passed on to the Nazi's children.

War crimes are a fucking meme crime.

It's a fucking WAR.

Goddamn, Pajeet, quit b8ing and poo in the loo

OYY VEYSSONS CREED

Any Nazi that served under Hitler needs to be tried then executed. This isn't' a game Sup Forums. Tbh even Nazi sympathizers on Sup Forums should be arrested.

SCOOTER

I really hope this piece of shit is executed. The Nazis and their sympathizers need to be wiped out for good. They are a cancer to humanity.

POOPER

TWENTY YEAR OLD HOLOCAUST SURVIVOR TELL HIS STORY

>5 Rupees have been added to your account.

After reading some of the experiments the Nazis carried (the worst kind of torture you can imagine) I honestly do hope this fucker is tortured for the last few years he's alive

>OYY VEYSSONS CREED

Dude autism is too powerful to let loose in concentrated forms.
This old cunt probably has some phenomenal power lvl.

What purpose does it serve?

To keep the thing going, keep it alive. They get huge mileage out if it, why not milk it until the last drop?

They are not actually interested in any form of justice. They just want to keep the story going.

And then like the other user said, they will come up with some new crap such as trauma being passed on through DNA.

Mark my words, the next thing they will try is to make the descendants of "Nazi war criminals" guilty of something to do with it, responsible for paying reparations, whatever, anything to keep the narrative alive.

Every Nazi criminal should be hanged

The sad thing is that no matter how this turns out it's going to affect his family and friends. Even if they don't care, they'll have to publicly denounce him or be shamed as Nazi sympathisers

>80,000 rupees (0.02 USD) have been added to your account.

Fuck off kike

Same obvious shill posts everywhere regarding this issue.

Just curious, what caste are you?

fuck off POOdesta

>Holocaust