How does Sweden even exist at this point?

Pic Related is of two "children" who are learning to color on their first day of school in Sweden. These poor kids made it all the way from "War Torn Wherever the Fuck" and are now safe and getting an education.

How the fuck is Sweden even existing at this point?

This level of insanity goes beyond Marxist indoctrination.

>TFW you will never completely dominate all children in your elementary school.

>Why not move learn basic Arabic, Move to Sweden and claim you are a fucking migrant/asylum seeker? Free housing, food, clothing, stipend and get to attend school with kids. Fucking nap time.
> Hated kindergarten because I always forgot to shave the night before.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3422000/Just-old-think-migrant-children-Alarming-pictures-shed-light-growing-scandal-amid-asylum-crisis.html
boards.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we are dealing with some next level stuff here

Are people to scared of the government to do anything about this
or are they just okey with it

Someone post the facebook photos of young Swedish girls hugging old shitskin men and their parents saying it's fine

from what i hear everyone is terrified to speak out against it as your life will be destroyed by the government/media then you'll be thrown in jail. they just need a unifying voice who isn't afraid to tell the feminists to get fucked.

but then again the feminists in government have now been replaced by islamists and the muslim brotherhood. so maybe it is a lost cause.

They seriously need to go. Western Europe is irredeemable at this point - the sooner it collapses for good, the better.

This is too extreme even for the Swedes. I don't believe it.

I remember when I was 25 and getting to experience my first coloring book.

Great times.

>Why do women import people against their own interests?

Just fucking go away already Sweden. You are a real life fever dream troll job. This looks like some shit out of an Adam Sandler movie.

A woman authorized this.

The problem is, they're not trying to troll.

They just need to vanish into economic and cultural oblivion where they belong, before they managed to hurt others more. The whole of Western Europe does, actually. Eastern Europe needs to step up and learn playing their own game, unless they wanna get wiped out too. Stop being vassal states. They are the white man now, in the sea of marxists and shitskins.

Madness bump.

>life destroyed in sweden
Can't you fucks just live off of welfare there anyway? Even your prisons are like cheap resort hotels in the US. What do you have to lose?

Sweden = ISIS

You would think that but it is actually reality.

Pic related is the "fasted 14 year old in Sweden"...

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3422000/Just-old-think-migrant-children-Alarming-pictures-shed-light-growing-scandal-amid-asylum-crisis.html

boards.Sup Forums. Sup Forumsthread/117302497

put the .org in it

its a pretty flipping sweet thread guys

Look at this chipper 14 year old, eager to meet up with his schoolhouse chums.

Yeah, I've seen that one and it's way less extreme.

These guys are so ugly and stupid I can believe some leftie may trick themselves into believing they are 14 because questioning is racist, but not 6/7

Yes I see your point. Maybe they claimed to be 12 or 11? Who knows...

I worked for a government agency that had to deal with a lot of Somali's they would most of the time not know their birthday.. I can see not knowing when one is born in some cases but Sweden is completely blind and apeshit.

fuck off newfag

They subconsciously want to be dominated.

holy kek. its so stupid it actually isn't funny anymore.

>That fucking id.
No wonder you laugh at shit like this fucking kike.