Biological gender is a social construct prestigious university confirms

"Now this is my kind of city! Everyone’s free to live as they choose." -Lucio

Eat shit polcucks: Jordan Peterson BTFO

twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/843301768025030656

>There is nothing rebellious or revolutionary about insisting on the naturalness of the (now long debunked) gender binary or of what Dr. Peterson describes as the “biological fact” of sexual difference neatly categorizable as ‘male’ and ‘female’ (a “fact” subjected to intense critique, questioning and reconsideration by numerous scholars in the humanities, social sciences, and even the biological sciences for several decades now,

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0p1UFiNiOek
youtube.com/watch?v=Ra-hZZ-Dqkk
youtube.com/watch?v=qUh27ySYKRc&t=330s
youtu.be/0p1UFiNiOek
twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/843360922580254720
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XX_male_syndrome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

k

What colour is the sky?

did you say blue?

What about green flash! what about red sky shepherd delight!

WE HAVE TO CALL IT THE RAINBOW SKY WHEN WE NUSPEAK BECAUSE BLUE SKY IS CLEARLY FOR BIGOTS!

New Peterson video.
youtube.com/watch?v=0p1UFiNiOek

is he comparing himself to clint eastwood now? he's off the rails lol.

>freedom of speech wasn't meant to protect the normative (majorities) ideas from the minorities who contest them so we can censor "normative" or normal speech of people
really makes you think

How is a determining biological factor a
>social construct ?
I think they gotta make up their minds

It's gold family!

DEBATE ME BITCH!

What about YY?

>YY

I wonder if Peterson analyzes the memes people make of him. Like the deep meaning behind it all.

Punished Peterson.

Are humans really just oppressing their skeletons by trapping them within their bodies?
The human flesh is just a social construct and must be removed by the future genderless machine Overlords.

no they don't. they don't need to be consistent at all. all they need to do is exterminate white males. everything else is just a cover for that which is why they have an alliance of atheist, muslims, feminist, and every kind of degenerate they can find or create in society.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ra-hZZ-Dqkk

I don't have photoshop skills, can someone make an edit of Peterson like this?

haha epic troll, got eem XD

>The (long debunked) idea that only 2 genders exist
>If speech isn't "revolutionary" it isn't free speech
>Dr. Peterson seems to have very limited knowledge of this subject

IM NUCLEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR
IM WIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDD

Does anyone have any studies about disproving biological differences in gender? Didn't Jordan Peterson have a conversation with a professor who said the same thing?

I've tried looking but all I got was articles on the interview, no research.

That mental image is kawaii as fuck desu

>if i cut my arm off arms don't exist
this is the general logic of sjw's

7/10 Almost made me try

Where does the other Y come from? the other male?

There isn't anything of decent quality and it's hardly a scientific consensus that biological sex is beyond male and female. These people are full of shit and live in an echo chamber.

I realised in another thread I basically can't listen to sjw progressives speak.
They are so stupid, mentally ill and bad at communicating its just insufferable.
Like having a really pathetic person mumble some poorly thought out conspiracy theory to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=qUh27ySYKRc&t=330s
I'm beginning to see who might that leaf spamming hundreds of posts be.

Guys with two dicks

Another asshole forcing his gender roles upon the world, figures.

Look at these fucking losers, they sound like complete faggots maybe worse than the SJWs

Seriously. From what I heard in the video he's just building up this giant strawman of Peterson
>you're just fucking evil peterson, you're fucking diabolical.
>You're unhinged. you're INSANELY unhinged.
Jeez.

> fite me

That's a bigoted picture you fucking Cis scum monster

>We are deeply troubled that Dr. Jordan Peterson has been invited to speak at McMaster at an upcoming event about “freedom of speech” and “political correctness.” Most recently, Dr. Peterson has gained notoriety for his refusal to use the preferred pronouns of trans- and gender-non-conforming colleagues and students
I can't read this shit, there's a reason I don't go to reddit

1v1 faggot

Chromosones are a construct.

If you want to give me a better source of Y chromosomes then go ahead sweetie pop

Faaaaark

DO IT

1. it's impossible
2. the fetus would miscarry within days if it somehow happened anyway

>Does anyone have any studies about disproving biological differences in gender?
why write a study when you can just say it's debunked and discredited without actually providing evidence?

It's not prestigious anymore. Now it's just openly communist.

I remember reading somewhere last year that 90% of psychology studies agreed (proved correct) the proposition

Compared to 60% for Engineering, it shows the psychology studies are bullshit

>Yuttadhammo Bhikkhu
Oh no, don't tell me he's cucked...

You know, I don't think most people gave a shit until you started insisting how the rest of the world accepts it.

I'm not allowed to use her and him because it offends you. I have to agree that you can be a guy and a girl at the same time. Freedom is a two way street dipshit, you can't go around enacting your version of it while shitting on everyone elses opinions of it.

Also, no, their are biological differences between men and women. Very obvious ones that you can't change without literal surgery, and less obvious ones that require heavy medication to somewhat change.

Just because you want to live in denial doesn't mean the world isn't what it is.

> Biological gender
It's sex u idiot.

It seems that they're more dangerous than SJW's. They represent a cancer from within. Something that could metastasize and begin to corrupt the message going forward.

It's the same shit the left's been doing with Trump, they make out anyone who opposes them to be Literally Hitlersatan and then send their brainwashed attack dogs to protest their every move

youtu.be/0p1UFiNiOek
Holy shit Pol has jordan Peterson gone all out now. I could see him quiting the university and living off patreon and his massive retirement he's got nothing to lose.

nazi cowardice is the biggest threat to the right honestly. As long as they attack the right before the left, advancing anti-leftism is much harder than it should be

He's gone full blown /ourguy/

I don't think he can be stopped

I really hope he goes balls out this time. I want him to take SJW figure heads to fucking task in a public forum so we can see their ideology deconstructed and illegitimized in front of their insipid congregation. Diamonds my friend, diamonds.

Checked for rare Pepe

twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/843360922580254720
Holy shit

do u think he smokes weed

It's 3:30 am in leafland and he's Sharing this stuff
I dont think he smokes but he's definitely has serious red pilling, been very depressed before.

Just watched this shit, holy fuck Trump really needs to do something about the happenings in Chicago

time to send this to joe rogan

Jamie pull that shit up

Jesus, those things will tear you to shreds.

fucking kek that was my first thought as well
>JAMIE

i mean, biology was constructed by white society, but it isnt made up shit, you know, like their marxist dogma

You really think are actually going to debate him?

This

You can cut your dick off and call yourself a girl or call yourself one while keeping your junk to feel "Comfortable", but your chromosomes tell all, no matter how many hormones you pump yourself with.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XX_male_syndrome
fucking retard

>disorder
u r idiot

So men are mutated women?

tss

fuck this unis

[CITATION NONEXISTENT]

>subjected to intense critique, questioning and reconsideration by numerous scholars in the humanities, social sciences

Wow, so all the unqualified people, then!

>freedom of speech doesn't mean we can say whatever we want in public spaces
this really made me think

Yes, but I'm not a geneticist fyi. The second X chromosome in females is actually inactive. Both X and Y are active in males. The Y is also unusually prone to rapid evolutionary mutation, which is probably something to do with why there's such a large variation in males in terms of physical and intellectual attributes (also things like autism etc).

That humble Y mutation is essentially responsible for human civilization, but the biblical story should have said Adam was made from Eve, as the female is the default.

damn based peterson would dismantle even all of those cucks at once

Notice its mostly white women

top commnent +1 upvoted

could say the same. his goal all along was to make to say that someone got baited. therefore you got baited yourself.

>sexual difference
Don't they mean "sex difference"?

if there were prosthetic bodies like ghost in the shell there would be no "gender identity" problems because these wack jobs could just change seamlessly into being male or female. Fuck this junk science.

>1 post by this id
get slid.
Any threads with drumpf, or btfo in them are just slide threads to clutter the front and bore people now.
sage that shit

Why does the genderswap fetish shit get me so hard. I'm not gay, I swear.

you mean the university's lgbtq+ group said that in reaction to throwing a tantrum for an hour because despite their threats to shut him down, block fire exits and pulling the fire alarms he still went there to speak the truth.

OP confirmed fag

regardless of whether or not this position on biological gender is true, there is one objective meaning to life that you cant ignore - we are all equipped with physical tools that assign us a role in reproduction. if we do not reproduce before we die, we have failed fundamentally as a living organism. confusion about one's own gender complicates the mission to reproduce and should therefore be filtered...

>Dr. Jordan Peterson Professor of Psychology, University of Toronto).
>Toronto

A

>prestigious university confirms
>university

ha
HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA

nigga pls

One question for OP, since I know you're a shill for some shitty fake news website:

Tell me how the reproduction of the human species works.
>inb4 a male and a female have intercourse
Is it when someone identifies as a father and someone else identifies as a mother?

This is fucking stupid.

It's Just a new version of reality being defined is all.

ANYTHING given some philosophical observation is subjective.

This is all just word's being moved around.

GET SORTED

>biological gender
There is no "biological gender" Gender is a linguistics term. You mean "biological sex" (to distinguish from "sex" in the sense of sexual activity).

>a “fact” subjected to intense critique, questioning and reconsideration by numerous scholars in the humanities, social sciences, and even the biological sciences for several decades now,
What about lions or wolves? If it's a social construct to talk about primary and secondary sex characteristics, hormones and behavioural differences between male and female examples of mammal species, then it's a damn useful social construct and one we should keep using.

FUCKING

>Biological sex does not exist
>But I am fat because of my genetics