Is it okay to practice Asatru if you're not even nordic?

Is it okay to practice Asatru if you're not even nordic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtQ8msXNmgo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ᚹᚺᚨᛏ᛫ᛞᛟ᛫ᚦᛖᛃ᛫ᚲᚨᚱᛖ᛫ᛏᛁᛗᛖ᛫ᚷᚯᛋ᛫ᛒᚨᚲᚲᚹᚨᚱᛞᛋ᛫ᚨᛒᛟᚡᛖ᛫ᚦᛖ᛫ᛖᛩᚢᚨᛏᛟᚱ

It isn't ok even if you're nordic.

No. Get your own religion.

Is it okay to flood a town with corrosive mine tailings?

What ethnicity are you?

No.

European paganism for whites

irish

Rundown?
If dubles explain if singles igo fuck myself, deal

Yes. Very cucked at that
t. Anglo

I had scripts on

Much better

>>ᚹᚺᚨᛏ᛫ᛞᛟ᛫ᚦᛖᛃ᛫ᚲᚨᚱᛖ᛫ᛏᛁᛗᛖ᛫ᚷᚯᛋ᛫ᛒᚨᚲᚲᚹᚨᚱᛞᛋ᛫ᚨᛒᛟᚡᛖ᛫ᚦ
didn't realize Sup Forums supported runes

So why don't you get into Irish folk lore instead?

Why is pol so infested with shitskins larping white? Wtf?

So close

Again

This.

Again?

Embrace chaos magick. Follow all the religious and spiritual beliefs you want as long as it works for you.

a lot of irish people have norse roots. Unless you're iberian irish.

Get scripts on

Ez 555 no Script

>ᚹᚺᚨᛏ᛫ᛞᛟ᛫ᚦᛖᛃ᛫ᚲᚨᚱᛖ᛫ᛏᛁᛗᛖ᛫ᚷᚯᛋ᛫ᛒᚨᚲᚲᚹᚨᚱᛞᛋ᛫ᚨᛒᛟᚡᛖ᛫ᚦᛖ᛫ᛖᛩᚢᚨᛏᛟᚱ

Religion is stupid, but at least you didn't choose a Semite superstition so go for it. God are pretend.

We make gods here, praise Kek.

H..how did you do that senpai?

Are you a wizard?

Teach me.

>worshiping anything other than KEK.

European religions are not like abrahamic. They are much more about life and nature and physical world outside, connection with it, than gods. Abrahamic are more about submission and compulsion.

>Asatru
I have large doubts if they did it (recover paganism) right.

Celtic paganism nowadays is nothing but pozzed new age shit.

worship the finnish folklore instead they got like
some lord of the rings shit going in here

Too late for that, champ.

Yeah, just read a few lines about it, and I already can tell it why it's bullshit -- they recognize after-life. A fucking afterlife. What fucking idiots. You can throw it out.

will do

honestly vague nature worship with some rules and cultural stuff would be enough for me but everything is pozzed now

it's time to stop

Look up thuleanperspective

Better read historical / research books about what is known about paganism, there is not much information even there, much of it is screwed (christians lied about many rituals to paint it as a bad things), but some things you can learn. Folklore and some fests are the best saved part.

Also, look into hinduism. They have some of the pagan symbols, and much of it is from proto-indo-european religion. Indian religion didn't overcome christian destruction, and so did the symbols and some of the meanings. But take it as hints only.

Asatru is Germanic paganism, not just Nordic.

Celtic paganism is very similar anyway, Odin, like Lugh (celtic god), was equated with the Roman Mercury, he has a single eye - Lugh chants before the battle of Magh Tuiredh with one eye closed. Odin was associated with ravens, as was Lugh. Loki and Gwydion are both known by matronymics and like Gwydion, Loki is both a father and a mother to animal offspring - the horse Sleipnir, the wolf Fenrir and the serpent Jörmungandr.

Literally nothing wrong with it.
Giving Germanic Gods more energy is a good thing.

>not Nordic
You don't have to be, I've yet to see historical evidence that worshipping the Gods was exclusive to anyone. That being said, having I think the Aesir and Vanir are deified ancient ancestors, therefore I think they may favour those with at least some Germanic heritage in them.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtQ8msXNmgo

no idea, this stuff is more of a swedish/norwegian thing. Maybe in the land of giants they still practice this.

I knew Australians were devolving...