Richard Spencer

Anyone on Sup Forums who hates Richard Spencer is non-white. They are the HWNDU shitskins from the videos. As I am sure you have noticed, almost all of the anti-Richard Spencer concern trolls are Americans, le 55% white of under 30 land. They think they can just appropriate board culture and infiltrate our movement. They want our memes, but don't care about our future. The only white people who hate Richard Spencer and are white communists. Normal white people have no reason not to agree with Richard on an anonymous image board where the SPLC can't get them fired or expelled.

Go ahead and prove me wrong reddit cucks. Post a timestamped picture of your hand showing you're white, right wing, and hate Richard Spencer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yr5BQS79H7g
mpcdot.com/forums/topic/8772-richard-spencer-threat-or-menace/
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/05/04/setting-record-straight-longtime-partner-jared-taylor-addresses-white-nationalist-criticism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

RS gets absolutely demolished.

Intellectual lightweight.

youtube.com/watch?v=yr5BQS79H7g

oh this thread again.
dickie spencer is alright.

t. Ahmed

>Ancient Egyptians were black because they were in Africa

You're too focused on a non-issue.

Take a breather, relax, and get back into the 'white progression' movement. You don't need to get baited by every negative comment.

How did he get girlfriend when I am still a virgin? REEEEEEEEEEEE

Because he tries to advance his beliefs while you sit at home posting on an anonymous political board.

Don't try to think too hard though. You might strain your 5th grade brain.

Spencer is suspect. Do not trust yet.

He's a total autist and he's received millions of tax dollars for his farmland he doesn't use. He's already suffering from Dukism, which basically means he's damaging to people simply by association. If these white nationalists would just keep their shit together, then they might have a shot at gradually spreading their message. Instead they're going to cause the pendulum to swing back to the left faster than it should.

> Cultural Christian 'What the hell is that' yo nigga

No he doesn't dipshit pomcuck.

Richard Spencer has the right idea.

There is nothing he says that is unreasonable. You are just responding to gaslighting and disinformation.

More likely though, you don't give a shit about our people and our culture so stop pretending - piss off.

Richard Spencer is a tremendous faggot. One word: PHALANX

Everyone should read this thread on MPC: mpcdot.com/forums/topic/8772-richard-spencer-threat-or-menace/

>Richard Spencer
Anyone who advocates for hitler shows an ignorance of historical fact.
There are no jews in the US. They've been race-mixed out of existence.
Leftists are the enemy of progress, and American 'jews' are just typical leftists.
When you pick a target, use at least of tiny bit of your God-given intelligence first, so you don't
a) look like a moron, and especially
b) harm the cause you are supposedly fighting for

Spencer is a sad excuse for a nazi. Just like OP is for a human being. Kys

>Advocate for hitler

He doesn't you idiot. He advocates for the right for whites to exist and to work for a continuation of our genes and culture. Fuck off idiot and do some research.

lmao he's such a loser. autist in the sheets, liberal in the streets BronzeAgePerv is the true leader of the alt-right. spencer doesn't even lift. and he's bisexual

A FUCKING LEAF

mfw reading today's twitter bantz between Herr Spencer and Kikenbald

Ahahaha, what a fucking brainlet. Can't even pull up the weight against a newsnigger.

Sup Forums btfo

READ THE THREAD. RICHARD SPENCER IS SIMPLY A LESS FAGGY MILO. HE IS A SCAM ARTIST LIKE DAVID DUKE. DONT BE FOOLED.

also the point above is good that its pretty much impossible to ethnically cleanse jews at this point, at least without expensive genetic testing which would probably reveal a lot of ppl on the right if you use a one drop rule

he makes some good points i would probably be full altright if it wouldn't be such a turn-off to so many women lmao.

Calm down, princess.
Maybe a poor choice of words, but still true.
Anyone who dislikes jews because they're jews is a moron, and tends to overuse the word 'idiot'.

Whatever Spencer is, his BWC is irresistible to Jewesses.

What's the story of that pic he took with Laura bush? Spoopy

i'm a leftist and i support jonathan bowden cause nietzsche is based and he makes dope art

>Egyptians were black
WE

>Spencer
>women
he pretty much confirmed he was gay today

Who is the blond chick? Link to vid?

Can someone give me a source on Spencer crying after he got punched?

>mfw I've never even heard of him before the news said he was our god
>mfw still don't know or care who he is
>mfw a Leaf shitposts

We need Richard Spencer. Good guy.

I'm not sure which you mean of the last two.
All blonde Jewesses are dyed blonde Jewesses.

You should really follow your leader, drumpfkins.

legit question, I am half german half jewish, but value the North and purity and love German/teutonic culture. could I be accepted in any white nationalist movement? or are my genes too suspect? hate being a metis

Not true

Oh please, PHALANX is fine. Next thing you'll be telling us is that "Richard Spencer's Alt-Right Home for Young Boys™" is some sort of scam too. Go home SPHINCTER.

You're a mischling, you would be fine as long as you aren't crazy.

t. Slav

>There is no reason to resent Jews whatsoever and anyone that uses the term 'idiot' is overusing it.

Idiot. You seriously have no idea what you are talking about. Get off /pol newfag

its basically going to be a world war of 4skins vs round heads

No, you'll corrupt the gene pool further, please do not have kids with any white women

He's literally the figurehead of the movement pol would like to meme mainstream, white nationalism, but he's barely discussed, or when he is, often derided. What's the deal with that? One doesn't get much more /ourguy/, not even Trump.

He should absolutely change his hairstyle though, he looks like he's laarping as a Nazi, it's hard to take him seriously. If you happen to be around here Richard, seriously, consider a normal haircut. Looking like a literal Nazi only distances you from moderates we might win, and makes you seem like a plant to those on our side.

Because /pol get brigaded regularly.

What they fear most of all whites to have an identity. They will only just barely tolerate implicit identity via Trump and are waiting impatiently for us to be a minority in our own lands before they accelerate the genocide they openly plan.

What fucking culture? Prison island culture?

Like spencer, I am a white American (my ancestors came to New England back in the 17th century). The problem is that when he starts throwing up Roman salutes and writing/talking about actual ethnocentrism and white nationalism, he hurts people like President Trump. Because this spencer idiot claims that Trump is his guy (not unlike controlled op moron David duke), the lying media is more than happy to report that Trump is guilty by association. Spencer gives the establishment ammunition in their battle against American nationalism. The media is then able to scare less informed people (normies) away.
He's just another sjw on the other side who is too obsessed with identity politics.

he acts exactly like a liberal pretending to be a white supremacist would and has a habit of saying stupid things

maybe hes just an autistic homo but its weird

Yeah ... fuck niggers lynch Poop dogg ...

HywhiTe power 1488 fuck you niggrrs of this boards I kill u

Yeah I said it if ur black and here you will die

lol sorry i'm not gonna hold off on fucking cause of yr purity politics. yr probably a mutt anyway

Fuck off you Mongoloid, Trump won in November, there is literally no way he can hurt Trump for the foreseeable future. Furthermore Trump doesn't give a fuck about WN in any real way and will only put a band aid on the demographic problem IF he succeeds in getting immigration under control. Trump is meaningless for any long term plans vis a vis an ethnostate and the massive demographic shitshow we will witness in our life time.

>yr
who the fuck are you, thurston moore in 1994?

and i look sooo white not jewish. I look like fucking Klaus Kinski. I'll cuck the shit out of you. I'm adding to the gene pool, ashkenazi IQ

i like sonic youth but thurston's a preppy loser. kim's cool

>caring about e-celebs
>ever letting any celeb speak for you
no wonder you got trudeau, leaf

Everyone who likes
>Richard Spencer
>Donald J. Trump
>Alex Jones

Thank you , good goys
Keep it up , serve us for eternity

left wing death squads r coming

i'm split on the JQ because ashkenazi are mad smart but aryans are really pretty

I'd like this guy a lot more if he wasn't such a fucking retard.

MODS DO YOUR JOB

It's amazing that you managed to fit so much stupid into such a short post.

You obviously know nothing of American politics. The midterm elections are just around the corner, and the establishment is going to be working double-overtime to unseat as many republicans as possible in order to hinder President Trump. They are using any story to create controversy so that they can rally their base and weaken the standing of congressional republicans to weaken Trump. As has been made obvious in recent weeks, Trump won't get much done without a supermajority. Neocons from his own party are working against him. The more ammunition idiots like spencer give the press, the harder the fight against the establishment will be.

To be clear, I'm not saying all of Spencer's views are wrong, but I am saying that he needs to control his fucking autism and keep his views to himself. Maybe we can have racial discussions if we have an Overton shift over the next 8 years. The situation is too volatile to talk about identity politics right now. Let the left eat each other with that crap.

lmao is it against the rules to not be a nazi?

the nigger just interrupts him an mischaracterises him again and again

Jared Taylor vouches for him that's all I need to know he's cool in my book

agreed

lmao jared taylor
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/05/04/setting-record-straight-longtime-partner-jared-taylor-addresses-white-nationalist-criticism

Why did he "lose" here again?

Look, I want to like him. But he can speak or debate for shit. We need someone like rockwell.

I am as white as it gets and that guy is a tool.

Reminder that this idiot gets millions of dollars from the government to not use farmland that he owns.

He has the means to act like a fucking retard and not have to face social sanctions such as becoming unemployable. He is controlled opposition and he is subsidized by the Feds.

Isn't this guy a Nazi? I heard Ahmed telling my wife about it

this guy is a lightweight

one day ill get the fame i deserve