Name one good thing that Trump has done since he became president

Name one good thing that Trump has done since he became president.

HARD MODE: You can't mention the travel ban on countries hostile to Israel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8RMWGTStWvc
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/foreign-policy/324129-trumps-realism-towards-iran-is-stabilizing-force-for-middle
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/8RMWGTStWvc

Triggered you

More like disappointed. He's a huge letdown.

Repealing TPP.

Trump is nothing but a neo-con. He's a Jewish puppet. When will you get that into your heads?

Took money from the goyim to give to Gods chosen people

I knew this thread would die fast. There simply are'nt that many positive things to say about Trump's precidency. He hasn't done shit to improve your shitty country.

>Name one good thing that Trump has done since he became president
Ended TPP on Day 1.

not shaking merkels hand

the whole illegal immigrant deal

if you are an illegal that has not commited a crime in the US, you have 6 months/weeks/whatever to become a citizen
but if you have, they already have a warrant for your arrest

He kept fucking Hillary Clinton out. He won, deal with it.

>Swedish flag
>Acts like a cuck

What's there to discuss?

Pissed the left off.

He um. Allowed the white house to become abandoned in order to cancel the meals on wheels program and eat taxpayer funded meals at pedo a lago

Funny how pol has no answer lmao

You got conned, dumbases. Now you double down on retardation defending your cuck in chief, losers lol.

Ended TPP
Implemented a system where new restrictions replace two old ones.
Defunding npr and pbs, state run propaganda boxes.

Made a joke about sweden

There is a good amount of proof that Trump is a Jewish puppet. I had some good images saved but lost them recently. Images which show all his different Jewish connections. Some of them got re-edited to include some good visual effects.

One of them I could remember by name was Trump - The Golden Goy and it showed all his current Jewish connections, from his personal circle to his cabinet.

It will take (((Sup Forums))) a certain amount of time before they realize who Trump really is though.

>Images which show all his different Jewish connections. Some of them got re-edited to include some good visual effects.

His son-in-law is an actual Jew, and his daughter converted to Judaism.

So much samefagging. The butthurt is real

You lost. Get over it, crybaby snowflake

Yes, his son-in-law and daughter were in those pics.

He stopped the abuse of the H1B program
He withdrew from the Trans-Pacific Partnership
He created a better healthcare plan
He cut taxes for job creators

He probably killed 100 evil wizards by this point

Single handledy leading the vanguard in the meme fight for western civilization

He's ruined the lives of millions of people worldwide. Trump reveals the ugly face of burgerstan

You're delusional. Your "God Emperor" has played you for a fool, you're just too stupid to realize it.

He ditched the TPPA.

He made me pretty happy

Pointless when he's shilling for TTIP now

>BETTER HEALTHCARE PLAN

Sure faggot people live 24 million thrown off their healthcare.

Deportations. Defunding Sanctuary cities. Good cabinet. Travel ban. Saying f you to the press and f you to the 9th circuit. Pissing off sjws in general. Ending TPP. Ending TTIP

Yawn.

He creates Mexican tears daily.

I'm satisfied.

Shitskins don't matter.

>pants-shitter supports Zionism and Palestinian genocide
>gets butthurt when whites are a minority

You deserve everything that's coming you to, Drumpf can't stop legal immigrants from coming and displacing whites.

BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP~thrrrp

>Trump’s realism toward Iran is stabilizing force for Middle East
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/foreign-policy/324129-trumps-realism-towards-iran-is-stabilizing-force-for-middle

Idiot. Iran's a much better country than Saudi Arabia, and the US are still allied with them. The best thing would be to let Iran destroy Israel.

Unlike you, I'm not a Muslim, I'm not biased when it comes to the topic of the Middle-East. I'm realistic and hope for a practical approach to the region. Trump and Mattis are doing just that and are already receiving somewhat positive results this early on. When you get better geopolitical understanding of the situation, you'll see what's going on right now.