Eastern European Women

So I'm trying to find a woman who is out of my league (I'm like a 6 or a 7). I'm in my late twenties and I'm fairly well off. I make a six figure salary because I do software development, I have my own place and I drive a fairly nice car.

I figure I could find some woman from one of those shitty Eastern European countries who is just trying to get out of the soviet era concrete slums. Some of the women out there are gorgeous and I'm not really into Asians.

If I worked really hard I bet I could find an American (((woman))) who isn't entitled and actually share similar interests and all of that, but I figure I could also just import one that is just grateful to have a stable power grid and a roof without holes. I'm friends with a woman who specializes in prenups so I have that end covered.

What is the best way to make this happen?

Learn at least some of the language
buy addidas tracksuit
start smoking
drink cheap booze from green glass bottles
learn to squat with heels still touching ground
acquire a black eye at least on a weekly basis
have green neck from wearing fake gold
acquire qt slav gf

What is your opinion about brazilian girls?

If you are interested I can help with that, lets move the conversation into a private chat of your choice.

why you want a gold digger, also all women areound the world are at some degree entitle and will take half of your shit when they get bored of you stupid blue pilled

>not having yellow fever
>not fertilizing luscious chink soil with your Aryan seed
>not siring a clan of Elliots and letting your wife psychologically castrate them
Get a load of this guy

They only like extoic men, fuck off falva nigger.

>Green glass
Its plastic.

As soon as you slip up your 'frame' she will lose respect, unless you have experience with them you will not be able to handle one

lol you poor bastard, our women are gold digging whores who are often on the verge of clinical insanity. She will love you only for your money and nothing else while slowly draining your soul.

check out roosh v's youtube channel.

He's an Iranian-American who gave up his career in science to live in Ukraine.

Get yourself a nice spoiled, selfish, whore western white girl.

You don't find this attractive?

>slav ex-gf threatened to murder my mother when I hugged her
You ain't lying.

stop lying about yourself is a nice first step

Must be glass

if else what do in fight?

I actually like american women. They're so simple, open, easy to talk to. If they're sluts, they're open sluts who don't pretend they're not sluts. Our women suck dicks every weekend but act like they've never seen a dick in their life.

>why you want a gold digger
why you gotta question why a man wants a woman?

Vodka bottles.
Cheap beer are in green plastic.
Nigga its 30 cent for a 2 liter bottle.
I dont know the price today because of the inflation.

Story?

Are you willing to pay for active search on field? Are you ready to come here to meet some girls?

So are you a sex trafficker or a Brazilian girl trying to leave Brazil. Or the FBI?

Wanted to talk to the OP only but the cunt disappeared and i am bored.

TL;DR I have a girl for "sale"

Nothing like sex trafficking in the way that you picture when you hear the term, but let's say that a father raised her daughter to be a housewife and caretaker of her husband just the way it is supposed to be and now it's time to find someone to close the deal.

>ee women
>posts central European woman
>making hapas

Brazil no!

Go to vacation and meet one. But don't go to expensive places where you'll run into gold diggers only..

But on the other hand, every woman is a gold digger.

Please stop it with this stereotype of slav girls being some kind of holy women. You're disconnected from the real world. Eastern European women are the biggest prostitutes in Europe, they will marry you for the green card, and the next thing you know, you're divorced. Also, you won't be making six figures anymore after that. I bet that you also think she's religious because she's wearing a cross at her neck.

go to eastern europe
start speaking in english
the hyenas will instantly flock to you
show american passport and some cash
you will be fucking hot bitches anywhere you go like that american nigger stichko or whatever his name was

Fucking KYS.
Oh, and I forgot to mention, I hope you like smoking.

youre going in with the wrong mentality of you want a Slavic woman

She'll bleed you dry if you think money is all you need

Eastern European women would never love you.

you're too beta, the fact that with all your ''succes'' you're still asking advice on Sup Forums shows that.

These woman want a alpha male. Don't even try OP. Settle down with some uglier chick make kids and hope your sons will do better than you

>those shitty Eastern European countries

53% white
stfu

This.

what the fug
storytime

I'm Ukrainian. My mom married a beta from the USA and now I'm here.

Now divorced she took the house but he hid all his money and got away with it. Anyway point of the story is there is no free lunch. Just as much you want out of a women she wants something out of you. And you are litterally offering everything in return for a vuage idea of a relationship.

The best way to create a family is to find someone similar to you in your ideas and beliefs.

Or you can be like one of million suckered who gets played by an eastern European women. It's too bad your most likely and autistic because our women really know how to flirt and put on a show really well. We are not shy with touching and being open so it's very easy for tards with no exprience with women to believe like they are swooning them.

Anyway I'm probably wasting my time. There's an entire industry in the billions milking idiots like you. Good luck buddy.

plastic isn't sexy