Does a non-fiat national currency still exist to this day or have they all been replaced with (((fiat money)))?

Does a non-fiat national currency still exist to this day or have they all been replaced with (((fiat money)))?

What are the benefits to fiat money? Why did Nixon remove the gold standard?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XcGh1Dex4Yo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So delicious. So nutritious. Its texture that of the finest Persian tapestry. Its fragrance akin to an eccentric cheese of le cordon bleu. My tounge wrapping gently around its entirety causing my neurons to depolarize by opening ion gated potassium channels in which calcium flows down its concentration gradient to stimulate the corpuscles on my tounge as I separate the skin from the shaft. Ever so gently I tossle his black-cock foreskin between my lips in a fashion similar to tasting a fine wine. This fine wine however is all mine :)

All governments jettison non fiat money because they want to be able to print up as much money as possible to stay in power because nobody really understands debt.

Without non fiat currency countries wouldn't be able to go to war. Back in the day kings would have to lend money from jews and dutch lenders, then after the war they'd always execute the dutch/jews instead of paying.

Since we can't just lop off the heads of lenders and blame it on the vikings anymore we needed a better mechanism to ensure total war 24/7 so printing paper inflation currency was a natural solution.

Thanks. Makes sense.

It's strange how this happened fairly soon after JFK wanted to audit the fed too desu

youtube.com/watch?v=XcGh1Dex4Yo
you could start here.

tl;dr: money is usually based on real estate prices (or at least betting on them) and money is "printed" by electronic transfer. The banks says the value on a block is 4 million(CAN WE GO HIGHER?), so in the "money"(numbers) is sent from central. each loan a bank gives is counted as "money" in the system, and the central bank "loans" the bank (adds money to its own account) while the branch bank takes the same value out of its account. BUT! it now has a property worth 5 million dollars in 3 years. There is no loss of money. Inflation doesn't rise because POPULATION IS RISING ALWAYS RISING FOREVER and that means the system will remain stable FOREVER since each person has the same amount of money ON AVERAGE.

EVERYBODY WINS YAY! DEREGULATE BANKS NOW!!!

It's not gonna matter when we accidentely the 20 trillion dollar deficit. People will be using paper money to light fires.

This sounds like a (((scheme)))

At what point does the deficit collapse? It's already far higher than the US can pay (not even getting into other countries too).

Yes.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

Now remember that any time you get a loan the full amount is immediately placed into your banks account as an ASSET since you're "going to pay it". Even if you never pay it, that wealth is creating wealth for the bank. Every day the dollar is worth less in terms of real purchasing power, but before you even do the work someone else is living off the interest. A loan is ALWAYS a bad idea. Every Single Time. One of the causes of inflation is banks virtually throwing loans away, since they can use that wealth the instant it's ""lent"" to people, and they can foreclose on your home when you can't pay, jack up the price, and credit themselves again.

The banking world is a very tight community almost to the point of inbreeding

when population begins to fall due to abject poverty.

people will be dying on the streets and the news will say business as usual. Protests will be dispersed by the army, who will be paid in food instead of cotton wads.

When people realize it's all a scam, just a mountain of lies. The (((people))) at the top will run with as much as they can, using the law as a shield to obscure their own criminality, long enough to escape it's reach.

Everything is so global now that, hopefully, they won't have anywhere left to hide or run, as nearly the entire world rises up against them, simultaneously.

So I know I sound like a crazy psycho and all but if that's the impression you get for how the banking system works based on your own research, spread the word :)

If there are any countries out there using non fiat currency, they're soon gonna find "moderate rebels" in their territory. Then comes (((regime change))). The pattern is well established.

Nixon got rid of the gold standard so Jews can steal it

>non fiat currency

The last currency with any legal link to gold was the Swiss Franc, which was backed by a minimum of 40% of gold, until a 2000 referendum severed the link.

What youre describing just sounds like a whole lot of nothing desu.

>the western world balances on this

JUST

Isn't this countries without a central bank?

Yeah, or anybody that wants to trade for oil with gold.

*dingdingdingdingding*!!!

The only countries left in 2011 without a Central Bank owned by the Rothschild Family are, in order of planned acquisition:
>Iran
>Cuba
>North Korea

I should really read more about economics. I have no idea how these theories are justified.

The mere fact that a Reserve bank fucks around with the economy with no election "as they see fit" is a red flag right there

They will start ww3. It's somewhat looking to be heading in that direction now with 50bn extra spending on the military and them whinging about North Korea.

I'm so lost for ideas on fighting globalism

On one hand I don't see anything that can really stop it, but want to try. On the other maybe the world does just need to have these things exposed and be reset for future generations. Of course it wouldn't last, but it would last longer than resisting now

Debt based currency works because most people honour their obligations and pay their bills. The value of gold, land, pretty much everything flucuates, based on supply and demand. If your enemy is on the gold standard, just flood the world market with gold and BAM! your enemy is bankrupt. Debt, on the other hand, will always increase in value over time, thanks to the interest rate. As long as the interest rate exceeds the rate of inflation, investments in debt will always pay off nicely.

i dont see people arguing that it isnt "working"; the problem is that its working for the wrong people

>fighting globalism

Fighting globalism means fighting America. We don't have more aircraft carriers than the rest of the world combined for no reason. When you are THE global superpower, globalism serves your national interest. If you are an American and have recently "learned" that globalism is bad, you might want to check your sources. You will be sure to find that they originate from Russia. You've been bamboozled by memetic propaganda.

Wake the fuck up.

I am extremely aware, fellow burger

>its working for the wrong people

true. The only way to fix that is with the tax code. Massive taxes on the rich, discouraging businesses from hoarding large piles of cash overseas, like we did after world war II is how you create a large, prosperous middle class.

Centralized fiat money has the benefit that the federal reserve can control it either increasing or decreasing the amount of assets in the economy (bonds).
Fed buys bonds -> Monetary base increases
Fed sells bonds -> Monetary base decreases
The thing is, centralized fiat money is not the way of the future. The future is in decentralized fiat money, i.e. cryptocurrencies.

Globalism is breaking down because it's all pushed by the jew bankers who want to consolidate the entire world under their world financial system so that they control all central banks and currencies. As long as they control that, there is only so much even a hostile political power could do.

The trick is that the Jewish fiat currency model is on it's last legs. The dollar in its current form is already living on borrowed time. The days of Jewish banking dominance are numbered.

What replaces it?

Gold or Blockchain Cryptobux or some kind of government labor certificate like they had in Nazi Germany. Or maybe some kind of currency based on petrol controlled by US and Russian oil instead of Middle east.