You deplorables check in to defend the honor of the dictator of Russia and that traitorous trumpanzee currently...

You deplorables check in to defend the honor of the dictator of Russia and that traitorous trumpanzee currently occupying the POTUS chair every time you can. But did you really won? Umm... no sweetie. Drumpf will be eaten alive by the Republicunts and special prosecutor for his collusion with the Russian hackers. Drumpf will be tried for treason and fried on the electric chair. Hillary is going to become new Jeanne d'Arc, a brave woman who stood up to the monster and lost a battle, but not the war.

The democracy will prevail.

The human rights will prevail.

The equality and LGBTAQ+ rights will prevail.

The World is #WithHer

Drumffkins can prevent further pain by saying 2 words:

MADAM

>russian poster

PRESIDENTE

Bad proxy, Pablo. Fuck off.

Triggered much, sweetie?

э я ж твoю мaтyшкy пepeeбy eжжи бля чё ты тaм нaхyй pacпиздeлcя

Oхлaдитe вaшe тpaхaниe.

Soon all those russian misogynist shall learn what it's like to deal with the real empowered woman.

W T F
I M
W I T H
>H E R
N O W

How do I change my vote?
Anyone else /regret/ here???
>tfw Strumplet conned me

Clintons are the most based politicians. #HillaryWon

чё ты бля тepпилa мeкcикaнcкaя, ты cyкa пpиeдь в дepбeнт блять, я тeбя нaхyй нa бyтылкy пocaжy c нoги

I didnt know feminists were in for pet names.

All of the trolling is just going to radicalize young men even further.

If only the liberals knew that their retarded arrogance in events like gamergate actually radicalized/created a sizable minority of american youth.

The more liberal shit thrown at these people the more crazy they will become. you liberals are creating terrorists.

Repeat after me

that's the point drumpfie

So you are hoping for a literal culture war that will bring in the reign of absolute and complete technocratic tyranny?

I feel like such an idiot for believing in Drumpfs lies.
I should've voted for Madam Presidente I was such a fool

Чтo cкaжeт диpeктop ФБP Джeймc Кoйди в пoнeдeльник cъeздy и aмepикaнcкoмy нapoдy?

Wtf I hate KALUMPH now?!?

So you are all for a genuine hot culture war and absolute tyranny, liberals?

Don't worry, if you'll be healthy enough to vote 2020, you'll have a chance to vote for Peculiar Lady.

>Muslim ban have been blocked two times
>The Wall is no less than in two years
Why are you crying, little plumbfkins?

Oh, stop with your whining, you limp-dicked MGTOWs and get out of your mother's basement for once. Being reminded about your white privilige is just a retaliation for the years of slavery imposed on the POC and blacks by your ancestors. Get rid of your persecution complex. Black people really suffered and you should pay tribute to the fact that such things shall never repeat again. But, no. You come out of the closet as angry racists and then complain that nobody likes your kind and you can't get laid. SAD

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>RU
>former Trump voter

Confirmed.

IF YOU A /HILLDAWG/ GIVE ME A "HECK YEAH!"

HINDSIGHT IS 2020 BLUMPFKINS

Thanks fellow hilldawg.
Let's Make America Great Again by making sure this orange cheeto puff doesn't serve a second term

Well I guess you could say I am racist like almost everyone is if they are honest with themselves. I like to think I am honest and truthful and I try to be as unbiased as can be. I think all races are children of God and are equal. I believe horrific things have happened in the past.

The problem is the shit you guys are pulling is manipulative and creepy. It is generated from the same seed the spawned the worst aspects of continental philosophy and the monster called dialectical materialism.

You liberals have an agenda which is obvious, and your sanctimonious bullshit is seen through.

Not gonna lie we hacked your election to help Trump win. But now we're starting to regret it. I think we picked the wrong candidate.

>no wall
>no lock her up
>no ""muslim ban""
>israel is our greatest ally
>no mass deportations
>no drain the swamp
>obamacare 2.0
>cabinet full of globalists and billionaires (drain the swamp FAIL)
>most hated president in history
>no reversal of the demographic shift
How are you Drumpfsters feelin'? I suppose Hillary would've been a better choice.

Well, never mind. It's time to feed you blumpfkins. Here, boys.

Nobody believes you. Not even your own side believes you... they are just too afraid to say otherwise. You have lost the moral highground and are trying to subvert true movements to destroy their morale and ethical power. fuck you.

How will Hillshills ever recover?

Pic related is when the truck of trump comes for you.

>when the trump train hits harder than you expected and all the (You)'s won't save you

Too bad Drumpf unwillingly discredits everything you stand for defying faith put into him, because he simply doesn't know any better. Pick a new messiah.

Shill budget has expanded. That means you're worried doesn't it?

You lost. Get over it.

>being a racist fucktard in progressive trudeauland

You're a national disgrace tbqphwyf

I never had faith in him. I just couldnt vote for Hillary. You will never win because your cause is unjust and evil.

Wrong. Liberals are for creating a more just and equal world for all, unlike war-mongering conservatives who dream about stoning gays and killing innocent people for oil.

Still salty about not getting all those sweet grants from Shillary, kike?

I'm American. You jelly, malnourished slavnigger?

Spot on, #HILLDAWGS. Blumpf is an abomination and so are his deplorable supporters.

Its an illusion, dude. Please wake up. The left wants everyone asleep for the final blow. There used to be true liberals who fought injustice, but now they are using this long dead cache to put people to sleep. They wish to subvert normal human values so that they may be the only mother and father and sister and brother. They wish to own you with you loving it.

The English were the good guys in the Hundred Years' War.

>she was burned at the stake

Huh... So the Russians are now defending Hillary?
So she was the one behind the hacks

TPAMПКИHC БTФO.
>cкaжитe co мнoй
MAДAM
A
Д
A
M

I don't give a fuck what anyway says, these are some rare pepes lads and I'll be collecting them.

Ha ha, I'm fine with Hillary becoming a Jeanne d'Arc, as long as she is burnt at the stake like the real one. Seriously though, the democrats blew 2 billion on her, and they will not make that mistake again.

Newsflash kermit, you're not the puppet-mastero buth rather a natural desaster to your moms vagina,
meat curtains? meet kermit the kindred killer of brain cells all around the known k-lobe, you green

fuck.
Bet your asshole is as black as a detroit supernova, sucking in all that vital black-light semen you so

desperately need to survive the coriolis effect in your fucking green eggplant of a left-turning of a

space station you textile tsunami.
You won't terraform my property either, ya green betch.
Smart? Rather dark, like the nigger cock you suck at night in the park,
high on glue, you even shot the deputy you honourless green bag of rotten molester-slant-eyed mint.
The brithish should've sown you into cowskin after forcing you to breed in a pond of native-piss for

two generationss, you hearthless monster,
killings millionso f colonist families, rading their farms at night then there were (white) women and

(black) children in that cuck-village, you jealous MONSTER!

The second I found out your mensturation-pond of origin I bought a truckload of cement and buried that

everglade-shithole of a green-pest birthing life-soup under a Adele-acre of nazi-concrete.

You have nowhere to return to now, slut.
You can run but you can't hide, frogh-snitch.

mY Stork-henchman are flying sorties day and night.
Surrender now and I may show mercy for your pityful green existence and let you live a nice quiet life

behind bars of peanut-chocolate (which I know you are allergic to).
You are wrong.

>TL;DR Chuck Berry is Kill