ALEX JONES GOES FULL REDPILL ON NK WAR GET READY

youtube.com/watch?v=wBsHx68t5gY

57 MINS TO 1:10 mins

fuck this shit could get crazy goes into detail about destruction and space based super weapons

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=He said, "Alex, is it true you have a CIA handler named Norvell?"
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump for esoteric jonesism

bump

NUCLEAR WEAPONS DON'T EXIST!!

He really is a fear monger. Sad!

If I take Super Male Vitality will I look strong and tough like Alex? I ordered two bottles but I'm worried I will become dependent on artificial test. I take cold showers but I eat a lot of tofu.

>ALEX JONES GOES FULL REDPILL ON NK WAR GET READY

I have no fucking idea what that means. Is he for it or against it? I'm not watching his stupid video.

my almonds are expanded now thx

WOAH! He skipped the break for this one!

WAR IS GOOD
PEACE IS EVIL
WE 1984 NAOW

Oh, wait, Alex is a CIA asset. Disregard.

>He said, "Alex, is it true you have a CIA handler named Norvell?" John Stadtmiller, one of Stew's friends who worked with Alex at the time was in the office with Alex and the conversation was on speaker phone. After Stew said this, he heard nothing on the phone. Stew said, "Hello, is anybody there?" John Stadtmiller got on the phone and said, "Stew, when you mentioned that name, Alex got white as a ghost, got up from his desk and left the room!"

bump for 1st orbital bombardment war

CHINA BTFO!!!!!

SOURCE plz

Is that what AJ said? Kek

Let me guess, "hollywood videos edited to make us think (((they))) have nuclear bombs, but don't"

They'd never drop a nuke from orbit.

there isnt one, its leftist propaganda

no he didn't
you need to identify bait

>watching 3 hours of this fat pasty redneck fuck

I can barely listen to him for 3 minutes before He makes me want to kill myself. Someone give me a quick rundown

I accidentally injected my dick with super male vitality, it's gone red and started to hurt

Should I go to the hospital?

but why do they lie?

That just means its working. Hang in there man, it will be worth it!

Alex Jones has such an odd body.

He's not really fat, he has decent muscle mass, but has no real definition.

It's like he is actually just one large muscle.

>how does google work

lmgtfy.com/?q=He said, "Alex, is it true you have a CIA handler named Norvell?"

you mean like a...

CAVEMAN?

he is a fat stupid worthless piece of shit

He OD'd on Bone Broth

motherfucker is going to grow spikes like a stegosaurus

>We actually have MAC cannons

more proof that you are not white

>"they've got sensors in space that can tell 'em"

No, they don't

>Trump is literally Emperor through sheer military force
fleet disclosure when

Government shills like to pretend they are a lot more powerful than they really are. Psy-ops are run on other counties, not just the domestic population.

wat?

they're called surveillance satellites

What is NEUDET

NUDET*

Who is Norvell?

sensors =/= pictures.
NK conducts all it's high-tier missile launches pre-dawn, when sats cant see shit.

inb4 thermals / night vision
thermals don't work from the vacuum of space, night vision (as well as IR/UV) it is too distorted

The best assets the US has to watch launches are RC-135W/V, RC-135S, and WC-135 for nuclear detonations.

They do but North Korea has a handful at best.
He's against it and thinks NK leaders should abdicate and Korea should be united like East and West Germany were. he also said if WWIII happens the US and China will destroy half the world.

Norvell who?

Norvell De Atkine?

fast forward to 57 mins, its not that difficult, he describes what the fight/plan is

he simply has no neck but i dont think a neck would suit him either, weird

Wow, I just watched through all this stuff, and I have to say it's disappointing. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep.

ok. ty

Honestly all the people who criticise Alex or call him crazy have either never listened to him or fucking retarded (or paid)

Suck the sausage

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN WHEN I GO SUPER SAIYAN

What a piece of shit. All of his career he has gone on about MUH GLOBALISTS STARTING WW3 and now when actual globalists are starting WW3 he supports them because they're right wing lunatics.

No wonder this cuck married a hooker.

Now I've seen everything.

Drumpftards war mongering....
Drumpftards starting WW3
muhhh Hillary will start WW3
hahahahaha
Drumpfshits are the demon

>that feel when people won't wake up to Jones' super male intelligence until it's too late