Varg Vikernes

How can one man be such a faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jkl4Yeh-BTo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

At least hes actually white unlike you

What does that matter if you're a faggot?

Oh Ahmed you silly dune coon this "faggot" could kill you in seven different ways before your dirty muslim ass hit the floor.

So, you just admitted you're not white.

Let's find out.

Look how old and """""wise""""" he is.

fuck off shitskin

He's a fucking larping faggot that stabbed a guy in his underwear for whatever reason known to him. No, stabbing the guy 23 times is not self defense.

>this "faggot" could kill you in seven different ways
Did he also graduate top of his class in the Navy Seals?

Here's your faggot.
youtube.com/watch?v=Jkl4Yeh-BTo

lot of niggers and arabs on Sup Forums These days

Stabbed a commie. He's almost Pinochet tier.

I have pale as fuck skin if that's what you mean by white but I don't waste time on the Anglo vs Nordic vs Celtic bullshit.

The funniest thing was that last video he just put out.
>China and India don't have safe driving laws
>This makes them "wolves" and makes us "sheep"
>"I can drive safely without guidance so laws are useless even though it's completely irrelevant how safely I drive if someone speeding or driving over the weight limit swerves into the side of my car"
He's not very bright and I'm not surprised his audience is mostly spics and burgers.

Used to read his early nihilist and race-realist blogs in my angsty early teens.

Varg's writings were not healthy for my autism

No. I'm just not going to believe in some (((pagan))) tree fucker that spouts half truths and admires islam. His adamant divide and conquer bullshit with Christianity is sickening.

From what I've seen Varg prefers Arabs over Europeans. He even thanked them for sacking Constantinople.

That leaf interviewer is a the biggest gaping pussy i've ever seen

Ahmed you need to leave.

Why did I kill Euronymous? Let's find out!

>[ambient music starts playing]

Euronymous was a fucking poser and a bitch

>[drums pounding, "Heil Odin, Heil Odin..."]

Someone told me the guy was going to kill me so I came over to his place with a knife in my hand. He opened the door, saw me, panicked for some reason and rushed into his flat at which point I remembered he had a gun in his room. So you gotta understand, at that point I just had to kill him. Tis' was self-defense.

>["Heil Odin, Heil Odin"]

So apparently he didn't had time to pull out the gun because I stabbed him a few times, so he ran away bleeding all over the floor. So I chased him through apartment block and stabbed him few times more. Tis' was self-defense though. The police said I stabbed him 50 or 60 times times but most of those wound were actually cuts from the broken glass cus' he was trying to escape me through the window.

>["Heil Odin, Heil Odin"]

Plz buy my tabletop RPG

>Varg likes mudslimes

Nice try kikes

Bump for truth.

I'm not an Muslim, but I'm sure Varg would like me if I was. He basically dismisses the Byzantine Empire and all the Christian nations of Europe because of some deluded clutching at an idolized Pagan past which he never knew and which he will never be able to authentically recreate.

>Nice try kikes
I thought I was an Arab? Oh well. Varg is a poser who has some redpilled ideas about the white race and European identity, but which are mixed in with about twice as much complete bullshit about "living in tradition" and reverting back to Pagan gods.

Reverting back to Pagan gods doesn't even make sense given that they would've had to come from somewhere, so maybe we should all just worship primitive stick dolls and rocks with carvings on them. The whole idea is forced, retarded, and needless.

You're either too stuck on him or too fucking dense. Don't give a shit either way, there's nothing worth learning from a liar.

Where did I call you an arab schlomo? Still waiting for you to retract your false statement about him liking mudslimes

>I got called out for being a filthy kike liar so I call names

Good stuff heeb

He is not a fag
His problem is that by living most of his life like a black metal teenager and then a neet in those norwegian jails, he grow up to be a useless waste of space with no skills. So now his only way to survive is to entertain you with youtube vids and shitty music.
Thats exacly what he is, an entertainer. In the midle ages he whould be something like a hooker, singing and dancing for your plesure.

>I got called out for being a kike!
>Posts the Goebbels picture to make sure no one calls *him* out.
Fucking lol. If I was going to hurl infantile insults I wouldn't hold anything back. See because i'm not going to repeat myself.

lmao also burned down a 1000 year old church with norse carvings on it

Don't even like Varg, schlomo, his videos are pretty comfy and he hates muzzies and kikes but at the end of the day he's a dirt worshiping Christ denier.

Try harder

He likes Muslims more than Christians. In one of his videos where he talks about "incredible pre-Christian craftsmanship" in Scandinavia, he thanks the Ottomans for destroying the Byzantine Empire. Focusing on Christianity as a main enemy is absolutely asinine given how much more of a threat Islam poses.
As for this completely retarded idea that Christianity is a 2'000 year-long Jewish conspiracy designed to cuck the white race (although apparently the effect didn't kick in until the 20th century when Christianity was declining) is a waste of fucking time. Whilst LARPers like Varg burn down churches, the Muslims are doing exactly the same thing.

That's another thing. Isn't paganism and excessively slurring Christianity a contradiction? It obviously touched your ancestors, right? So aren't you pissing on their graves by mocking their religion?

I get the feeling his kids will think he's crazy as they grow up and resent him

Your eternal reminder Jesus was a jew and Christianity is 73% Judism copy and pasted.

Fucking faggot larping welfare queen.

I don't want to hate Varg, so I do not. I could very easily hate him based on how he acts and what he says, but for some reason I just don't want to. He seems to me like a sort of playful man, or rather a man playing at something. He reminds me of a puppy dog, if puppy dogs burned down churches and murdered people.

Don't forget it's majority non-white!

Wtf I love Islam now

We know.

Too dense it is.

>10 children
>faggot
pick one filthy anglo.

let's find out!

>implying pope Francis represents catholics
Poland is a bastion of Catholicism and they're currently in a better position than the islamified Germany, France, and Sweden which are largely atheistic nations
Varg never mentions poland because it contradicts his fabricated idolatry of paganism

>He likes Muslims more than Christians
citation needed
> In one of his videos where he talks about "incredible pre-Christian craftsmanship" in Scandinavia
It was incredible
>Focusing on Christianity as a main enemy is absolutely asinine given how much more of a threat Islam poses.
He doesn't focus on it as an enemy distinct from Islam or Judaism. He lumps them all in as "middle eastern religions"
>Christianity is declining
No it isn't

Fuck you for making me defend a fucking dirt worshipper. It's cool if you don't like Varg, just stop being so wrong.

>the cardinal of rome doesn't represent Catholics
>this one shithole country out of my majority non-white religion is kinda cool i guess

None of this is an argument.
The pope represents catholics like Obama represented americans.

>Having lots of children means you're not a faggot
I should probably clarify that I mean faggot in the insulting sense, not meaning literally homosexual. And by that definition, Varg cumming in his wife a lot doesn't stop him from being a faggot.

>hates kikes
>worships a kike as god

What sane people do they have to compare him to? I don't theyll really get out much until they're adults, they're homeschooled and live out in the sticks.

>Modern Jews
>Same as Old Testament Jews
Ethnically modern Jews are completely different. Most of them are Khazars who converted to Judaism in the 8th century.