This is the truth about the alt-right

You are all going to let the wolf eat you just because you can't get along with the other sheep

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r-oxssspEVU
cnn.com/2017/01/19/politics/nancy-sinatra-donald-trump-my-way/
edition.cnn.com/2017/01/19/politics/nancy-sinatra-donald-trump-my-way/
edition.cnn.com/2016/08/27/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-kkk/
metro.co.uk/2017/02/17/even-fox-news-appears-to-be-turning-on-donald-trump-6454807/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What you're missing is that we want the wolf the eat us. We want the wolf to eat everyone.

Our shit media told us to vote for Hillary. We didn't. Who are the sheep?

>can't get along with the other sheep
You 100% I can't Schlomo?

Your "media" did not tell you to vote for Hillary.

Fox news is the most watched news network and it has heavy conservative bias. so shut the fuck up

obvious jewish bait thread,
go to sleep share blue, you are working awfully late.

>OUR MEDIA
>LITERALLY GETS SHILLED DAILY BREITBART, RT, Sup Forums, R_THEDONALD, ALEXJONESCHANNEL
>MFW OUR MEDIA

>day of the oven coming soon.

KYS you smelly Kike

>lets have a discussion
>unless you think Im wrong, then you can shut the fuck up

:^)

woah...
powerful...
really makes me think...
we cant let him get the nuclear codes
it's literally nothing, i'm going to sleep
drumpflets btfo
well Sup Forums?

Every other network news station has an overwhelming liberal bias.

good point.

however, trump was gaming the MSM with tweets and Putin's leaks, getting a billion $ in free publicity. so the media was inversely shilling for trump really by covering his shitposting 24/7 even though it apppeared they were pushing Hillary.

Fox News conservative bias is stronger than any "liberal bias media".

in fact, every single right-wing network has extreme far-right bias, while the liberal networks actually bother to show the other side from time to time

Are you serious? I'm pretty sure FOX thought Trump didn't have a chance of beating Hillary either. There were so many new outlets saying Hillary had like a 98% chance of winning.

kill yourself filthy heeb

> extreme far-right bias

Extreme far right bias is gas the kikes, race war now. What network is saying that? Or is a desire to uphold the law and end illegal immigration extreme in your view?

>Say 98% chance Hillary will win
>Hillary voters dont see the need to vote anymore
>More Trumpsupporters start to vote
>Trump Wins
>BUT ITS S-SHILLARY I S-SWEAR , TOTALLY N-NOT R-RIGGED BY T-TRUMP S-SAMA

lol fuck off kike go browse reddit why are you even here.

Name a single right wing network or website that comes close to 50/50 in terms of bias.

The truth is that every single right wing network is 100% propaganda

>Fox News conservative bias is stronger than any "liberal bias media".

It only seems that way because of the ubiquity of leftist ideology in the rest of the media and the academy.

So is every left wing network, and there's a LOT more of them.

National Review

No user, it is actually that way.
Fox news is spreading lies on behalf of trump all the time.

For example they gave him credit for obama's job numbers in january, watch this:

>fox news
Lmao what is this, 2005? Find a new scapegoat, feminista.

CNN is closer to 50/50 than fucking fox news.

It's not the fault of the media that trump had 100 scandals per day during the election

>He tries to justify his racist nazi ideology with right wing news networks that are clearly pandering to your kind
>Not being objective
>Still being surprised that people are steering clear lately of populists

If the right wing really cared so much about "media bias", they would encourage seeing both left-wing and right-wing news networks so that people can see both sides.

But right wingers want people to see only right-wing propaganda. you DONT want an unbiased media, you want an authoritarian right-wing state media

>Master overlord creates scapesgoat for all the """"self proclaimed fake news""""
>This is fine because Trump is doing it
>Being this much of a sheeple

i voted for trump for happenings and because i didn't like shillary. his supporters are annoying and insufferable and I'm starting to get annoyed by constant trump shilling and how trump is still in campaign mode.

>Calls people sheep
>Literally a Jew!!!

This is why there is going to be war. You actually believe this. Even though the left runs stories that are literally the equivalent of school yard fits and name calling you think they are being unbiased.

The obvious left media bias is why so many independents voted for trump. Now its just the people who have been brainwashed by the left vs the remaining collection of varied individuals who agree on little but do recognize the tremendous threat people like you present, you have abandoned reason entirely.

Into the oven

I will repeat myself:
If the right wing really cared so much about "media bias", they would encourage seeing both left-wing and right-wing news networks so that people can see both sides.

But right wingers want people to see only right-wing propaganda. you DONT want an unbiased media, you want an authoritarian right-wing state media.

And btw, the so called "lefty" media is not even really lefty, that barely gave Bernie Sanders coverage

Still run by jews though my (((guy)))

Every god damn republican politician hated Trump. The media glorified and pushed that fact. Right before the day people voted, every republican politician interviewed said they were not voting Trump. My state's Republican senator said he was going to do a write in.

When a candidate is
>called literally Hitler
>hated by every single news agency including main stream Republican ones
>At every rally, the camera man did not dare show the crowd size
>reporters said his crowds were small and called him unpopular
>Called laughably unpopular the same time he has the fourth largest rally in American history

Or called stupid so much the speech that made me vote for him was a hour long interview. It was with the media about veteran charities where he calmly read the charity names and amount of money he raised for over a hundred charities. It was to prove the money was not scammed away by naming where every single dimes went.

You are the stupidest sheep of all if you think a candidate hated by every news agency, every member of his own party, is not a threat to puppet masters.

"Me thinks the lady doth protest too much." Doesn't even cover their attempt of a smear campaign on him.

If every side left or right is controlled by people behind the scenes, the man that fucking everyone was terrified of, shows maybe, just maybe, that single man is a threat to the powers that be.

This is now a fake news dump thread

CNN and MSNBC literally paid people from the trump campaign to show their side of the picture.

Stop fucking complaining.

If you care so much about media bias, watch both right wing and left wing media

>If the right wing really cared so much about "media bias", they would encourage seeing both left-wing and right-wing news networks so that people can see both sides.

One wants to preserve the society I like.
One is trying to push people towards a revolution.

I'm completely fine with the media being biased towards the rule of law and defence of our culture and values.

You could say I'm biased against the idea of setting my own house on fire.

You are an idiot. the two articles talk about entirely different things.

The first article is about hacking ballots, and the other one is about the hacking of the DNC. both articles were also written by different people.

You are a moron with zero nuance

>literally from Israel
Could have used a proxy m7

>the wolf becomes nothing more than sheep

>2016+1
>unironically hating jews

OP is an idiot lefty that thinks he gots it all figured out. We are talking to a child. SAGE!!!!!!

>Developers mode
>Look mom I can make up fakenews as well

Explain this, faggot.

>>watch out for those scuds shlomo.

My IQ is within the top 1% of the population (136~140)

I merely state the facts here: if you right wingers really cared about media that presents both sides, why every single right wing network is EXTREMELY biased to the right and makes up fake stories non stop?

And again, Fox news spreads lies about the left wing and obama all the time but you guys shut up about it, even though i'm sure you are aware of it

OP: No dey were shilling for Trump. Muh Fox News. Muh Infowars. Muh Russians.

That's literally not CNN, i never heard about the website "philly.com"

Every single right wing network WAS IN FACT shilling for trump, you idiot

Watch this video. if you don't call this shilling for trump you are a moron

>Being this obsessed about the cloths someone wears that you would literally spend 5hours of your freetime trying to look for an article about it on google just so you can make a meme of it and post it on Sup Forums

Fox hated Trump right up until he won the nomination. You can call Trump a wolf all you want, but the fact is that even if it's true, Hillary is a hawk, and I don't really feel like going to war with Russia.

>Muh IQ. I'm like really smart. Muh right wingers are stupid. Muh extreme bias. Muh Obama dindu nuffin!

cnn.com/2017/01/19/politics/nancy-sinatra-donald-trump-my-way/

What did he mean by this?

That is not fake news, did you actually read the article you idiot???

edition.cnn.com/2017/01/19/politics/nancy-sinatra-donald-trump-my-way/

Nancy Sinatra said that trump should "Just remember the first line of the song", which says "The End Is Near".

CNN even included her response to the article where she claimed CNN is lying, and they clarified why they made this article

>Non-Americans talking shit about our political climate

The free ride from our last few administrations is over, faggots. We are fixing our problems now.
Not yours.

Google it.

>ITT: lefty accuses the right of what they themselves do

you realize that those are just op-eds written by individuals, right? you could do this with basically any news org.

Voted against Illary because she took money when she was Secretary of state for countries that hate our guts and has many other skeletons in the closet. Trump looked like a saint compared to her. Also I did it to see you sad sack leftists cry like a bitch.

If sanders was the DNC representative, he would have won, but he didn't and that drove away many younger voters.

There are sheeple leftists too, that's why there were "leftists" who voted for Hillary over Bernie.

But don't pretend trump supporters aren't 100% sheeple. Trump has done indefensible things, he even appointed the president of goldman sachs to be the director of the national economic council. but you guys are too much of a sheeple to see through it

I read the article. CNN is absurdly biased.

I don't give a shit. I'm a right accelerationist.

CNN made this article about Hillary, associating Hillary Clinton with the KKK:
edition.cnn.com/2016/08/27/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-kkk/

That shows they are far less biased than fox news. fox news would never make such an article about trump

Totally, they only put words in her mouth and she called them out on it.

>Nancy Sinatra, when asked for a response about the song selection on Twitter, said, in a now-deleted tweet: "Just remember the first line of the song."
>The first line of the song is, "And now, the end is near."

She is NOT happy sheeple i mean people

metro.co.uk/2017/02/17/even-fox-news-appears-to-be-turning-on-donald-trump-6454807/

OP is a highly intelligent and based Jewish person.

True, they paraphrased her too much.
But it's not "fake news", the statement nancy sinatra made really seems like she is unhappy with trump using that song

Is there a portion of Jews who just want to see whites eradicated altogether? Behind every anti-white civil rights movement is a Jewish lawyer.

In conservative standards, slightly criticizing trump is "turning against him".

It's because right wingers are hypocritical. many of the things they blame the left for doing, they actually do themselves x3 times worse.

You don't understand our intentions. We're tired of the political game. Trump screwing everything over is what we want. Burn it all down, fuck the system. We need a reset, real change. Hillary nor Bernie would have brought that.

And fuck off jew. You have a border wall and kick out palestinians, so you're in no position to judge.

and the word of the day is...

>the way Jews see people pic related.

>CNN made this article about Hillary, associating Hillary Clinton with the KKK:
No, they made an article about Trump associating Hillary with the KKK. So they could point to Trump and call him a liar and shame him for making such an accusation and to "debunk" any association between Hillary and the KKK.

Not fake news per se, but it really shows CNN's true colors.

Sup Forums ABSOLUTELY BTFO BY IFUNNY

>obama's job numbers
how many on food stamps

you are the wolf and we are going to gas you

OP has basically assembled an international coalition to name the jew. I love it.

No that's an article about Trump saying Hillary saw Byrd as a mentor.

The angle is not "Hillary and the KKK" it even spends the last bits being Byrd personal apology megaphone.

>he didn't know better,
>he was just a southern redneck
>he was just in it for anti-communism
>he has apologies to Obama

Muh 140 iq

Ashkenazi Jews are the biggest sheeple of all. You don't have a drop of semetic blood in you, you are 100% Caucasian. The Ashkenazi where from the Khazar Empire, your ancestors converted under King Bhular. Look it up. Israel is a lie.

Don't get me wrong tho. I'm all for you guys killing and displacing dirty sandniggers.

Ah yes, the people who reject the Shepherd (the government as a whole), his dog (the media), his hook (post-modernist humanities), and the flock (those corralled by the above) are sheep.

>least amount of opinion time of the big three
>most bias
Only one can be true.

No not really, it feels indifferent if anything.

Tweeting your own interpretation rather than the acrual quote as fact is one of the pillars of leftist journalism and is intellectually dishonest.

Fox news is not conservative. If they were they would focus on more than just U.S. and world news. Conservatives are concerned with state and local issues over federal ones.

Ironic as fuck.
The most of us are only Trump supporters because he BTFO the left and is politically incorrect.
We are sick of identity politics, we are sick of political correctness, we are sick of cultural Marxism and we are sick of you Jews being over represented in positions of power and being self serving, greed driven fuck heads with no regard for anyone who isn't in your Jew club