Macron wants our youth

Fucking commies think they own your ass.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6nU8GcCHjww
pastebin.com/M4hhqyKY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf i love macron now

Why bother, it's not like you can win any battle

>tfw (((they))) intend to kill off the rest of Europe's white youth via endless EU wars

WHY THE FUCK ARE GLOBALISTS SO FUCKING EVIL?!?

>Macron Pledges to Restore Military Service for French Youth

Sounds like he's prepping to accelerate your transition into Algérie du Nord by picking a fight with Russia.

Because they're commies.

oooooh Risk for rich people is back in style!

>reeee why does my country keep importing immigrants????
>reeee I don't want a draft! I want to be completely useless to my country

Really boils my noodles

RUSSIAN AGGRESSION REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
seriously who the fuck do they think will fall for that. cry wolf much

Fucking faggot, if France unironically elects this Sweden-tier soviet-lover cuck I'm going to leave this continent I swear.

Remember this trip. If Macron wins, after the elections I'll be posting with Japanese flag.

Well fugg.

Why bother they are all foreign.

Who are they going to fight? Why?

This is just a ploy to get more shitskins who all vote left into the military and subvert it. It's not a bad idea ethically homogeneous countries. Seems like a retardedly unpopular thing to say though, this is going to help le pen right?

What's that CIA? Philippines has WMD's? I guess we need another coalition to bring them democracy. We'll be sure to take in all the refugees that causes.

This is good for France. Will build national character and unity. En Marche!

Nice. Nations that have compulsory military service tend to be more Redpilled and alpha, just look at Israel.

Stop saying "Commies" and Start talking about the founding society for the British Labour Party:
The "Fabian society".

But user, the military teaches discipline, loyalty, honor, and respect. These are all right-wing traits.

Unless you fill it fill of cucks and remove their authority to punish and shame people.

This faggotry must stop.

Thats a good thing.

It will teach the muslim youth their place.
To everyone else, discipline and respect.

If he actually does that I'm fucking going back just to do it.

> tfw you will shoot with le Famas in your lifetime.

>war breaks out in africa
>invite millions of male africans in combat-ready age and provide care for them
>send own native population off to die in african war

Why again?

You sound like a bootyblasted NEET upset he'll have to work for his NEETbux.

millitry is good
join early as an officer if you dont want to die

I was just thinking about how the left has reverted to Jacobinism

I'm actually independent and I hate that if he wins I will have to work for the government or go to prison.

i don't get it, do old people actually think ANYONE in this generation and younger is going to go out an fight wars in foreign countries, ever again? we have the internet now, lmao. come and get me for service, will have my sawn off behind the door ready

Le FA-MAS era is done.
It's german time.
>tfw you buy German.

Bump

wtf, I love Macron now.

He will make France great again!

Seriously now, getting all the muslims to do military service is a good thing. I hope he also mandates military service for the women. Once they have to put down the hijab, they will see how liberating it is to be free and start shitting on the Quran.

Dhimminuel Makroud is really the most opportunistic candidate I ever seen

>military service
best 9 months of my life, i kinda miss it tbqhwy

It would be one month only here

>It would be one month only here
WTF? 10 months should be an absolute minimum for all citizens.

This will never happen.

White french males are too beta cucks to care to defend their nation.

And the shitskin hordes do not see themselves as French and want it turned into Francistan instead.

>military service
Waste of time. And It's not going to be like this for sure, so nothign to fear
>youtube.com/watch?v=6nU8GcCHjww

He is trying to pick up some right-thinking votes. I think every young man needs be in the military to make a redpilled nation.

ok then it it trash, basic training alone took 2 months for me, and obviously a soldier needs more than just a basic training xdddd
enjoy being juncker squad's cannon fodder

One month military service, not the 10/12 months like before
Military service was great, that created real Men
Now young generations are mommy's boys and sissis
Just little boys who think they are men and who'll never become men

Europeons gonna die lol

Are not real Men if you never kill another men

No killings in the military service, just teaching
Learning how to live in the Wild
Learning discipline
Learning to respect authority

1 month is completely inadequate for anything.

Chair à canon c'est ton nouveau petit nom fdp

Stop being such faggot. Homo erotic piece of Shit.

This is probably linked to the EU army that they are trying to establish. French youth is meant to fight for the eurocrats.

Go for 12 months for mandatory military service

> intelligent and mindful people mixed in the same barracks with the worst of the worst what the country has to offer
> wake up to constant wanking noise from every corner of the room
> hear degenerate stories and opinions from people with who you wouldn't want to sit on the same bus for a 5 minute trip
> people learn to smoke just to kill time - many try ganja, lsd, shrooms because of the peer pressure
> experienced recruits abuse the living crap of the new ones... some almost needed psychological treatment because of it
> can't breathe of constant disgusting farting brought on by the great military cuisine
> drill sgts and other instructors think they have some sort of a god given right to make your life as much of a hell as they can. My favorite one used a credit card to test how well we were shaven by the noise it made when it glided over the skin. If he would hear rattling he would send you back to the bathroom.. people with thick strong beards were bleeding and needed anti-septics treatment because their skin couldn't take all that shaving. The instructor was after few months beaten to pulp in front of his house - lost teeth, vision in one eye almost gone, brain trauma ... stories say his wife left him after that too and the guy can be seen drinkin himself to oblivion every other day.
> Except you working on yourself, looking for a good wife, getting real work experience you're forced to spend 1 year learning and living shit you can learn in 2 weeks.

So if anything the mandatory military service was designed to break the will of a young man. It makes a man more quiet, timid, meek and afraid in the face of any fake authority. It makes you the good little cuck your next stupid president will need or your next abusive wife.

Real discipline is learned through understanding the greater good of the society, your role in this life and not by an abusive and threatening fake authority.

You can't fucking die for france the way it is now, it is ridiculous.

Calm down, this faggot macron will never be elected.

He's going to be on suicide watch when he'll see his score of 15% in the first round, he'll fall like Juppe.It's a pure marketing product.

Nice. Good points.

Fuck this shit.

This.

I hope so

The only thing you can learn in a month is to felate Sergent Dieudonné's GCN.

Newsflash kermit, you're not the puppet-mastero buth rather a natural desaster to your moms vagina,
meat curtains? meet kermit the kindred killer of brain cells all around the known k-lobe, you green

fuck.
Bet your asshole is as black as a detroit supernova, sucking in all that vital black-light semen you so

desperately need to survive the coriolis effect in your fucking green eggplant of a left-turning of a

space station you textile tsunami.
You won't terraform my property either, ya green betch.
Smart? Rather dark, like the nigger cock you suck at night in the park,
high on glue, you even shot the deputy you honourless green bag of rotten molester-slant-eyed mint.
The brithish should've sown you into cowskin after forcing you to breed in a pond of native-piss for

two generationss, you hearthless monster,
killings millionso f colonist families, rading their farms at night then there were (white) women and

(black) children in that cuck-village, you jealous MONSTER!

The second I found out your mensturation-pond of origin I bought a truckload of cement and buried that

everglade-shithole of a green-pest birthing life-soup under a Adele-acre of nazi-concrete.

You have nowhere to return to now, slut.
You can run but you can't hide, frogh-snitch.

mY Stork-henchman are flying sorties day and night.
Surrender now and I may show mercy for your pityful green existence and let you live a nice quiet life

behind bars of peanut-chocolate (which I know you are allergic to).
You are wrong.

>TL;DR Chuck Berry is Kill

En Marche!

maintenant les petits pédés ils veulent plus se battre
ils perdrons

You can't just say he'll lose, you need to find dirt on him, political lies, backdoor deals, and suspicious business. He looks like a political rat so he probably has something he's trying to hide.

And look for any corruption with the people around him. Make him the target of their corruption.

gosh, today's kids are such softies
boohoo my momma won't bring me breakfast in bed
boohoo I have to do hard work, can't call my momma to help me

a generation of heterosexual faggots

Heaps of dirt on him listed here. Most of it is going relatively uncovered by the media:
pastebin.com/M4hhqyKY

what ? i'm in total support of that, but why does HE do that ?

He wants us to die in Africa.

I don't think military service send you to war, isn't just sort of a training/preparation ?

We have mandatory 9 month military service, I did mine two years ago

It's not that big of a deal, it's mostly a waste of time.
No real army training, only the basics. It's mostly hard at the start during training because it's dirty, common toilets are awful, they wake you up early and they you have to learn to follow orders and behave yourself.

After the training period, kids get sent around Greece depending on how well connected their parents are.
Those well connected (with politicians, high-ranking army officers or the clergy) get sent to Athens, the rest of the plebs get sent to the border.
After that there's no further training involved, just standing watch for hours, or being in an office doing bureaucratic shit the paid military idiots are too stupid to handle (like using Word and Excel and printing) and a lot of cleaning and maintaining of old and decrepit buildings and vehicles.

It was fun I would do it again in a heartbeat, we all thought it was bad then but everybody gets nostalgic when they have to start work later. It's much worse.

Today's kids were the ones who were raised by all those great young men, those great a fathers, who were tough and disciplined thanks to mandatory military service. That alone speaks for itself right?

You're confusing military with day-care or kindergarten obviously.

I spent 12 months in a very shitty place, with very shitty people. They weren't decent people to begin with so the only thing they learned was to cheat, steal, lie and then when given power to abuse it.

Serving the state? What is the French state good for? It not only doesn't protect us (pathetic army, police fucktarded police I wouldn't even willingly hire to clean my toilets, and even far worse justice), it's only good to bugger us and give ourselves a humongous bill for just that.

Fuck that socialoid necrophile toyboy.

Préparation for what if not war.

It is just aimed at training you to prepare a bull.

The socialoid and necrophile gigolo admits it: it's supposed to turn the youth into diversity and society loving cucks.

Conscription is kinda obsolete when france has nukes, non?

gotta get soldiers to wave that white flag