The black flag will fly above the dome

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2014/June/Historic-First-Islamic-Prayers-Held-at-the-Vatican
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jun/9/vatican-makes-history-pope-allows-islamic-prayers-/
youtube.com/watch?v=-Y_0ah5v4KI
washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jun/9/vatican-makes-history-pope-allows-islamic-prayers-/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The will cause riots if it gets enough exposure.

this legitimately pisses me off

>isis kills the cucked pope
>vatican goes fuck it and elects the crusader

While JP2 was bretty good pope I think this one is straight up cuck. Wtf happened ?

catholicism is weak, corrupt and full of pedos. let it burn.

western people need to find their own spiritual path now. i hope it's something with balls.

Are you fucking kidding me

If that guy became Pope I will convert to Catholicism and consider it the true religion.

Disgusting.

Perhaps I should start reading explosive manuals?

God fucking damn it, I was still hoping Francis was secretly an anti-establishment RadMid, but if this is real (link please), guess catolicucks need a new Pope.

>in order to bring peace between israelis and palestinians
Well at least it won't be a waste of time then

You will do literally absolutely nothing. They will pray, you will chimpout, and nothing will change for your side. Islam will grow and will thrive, no amount of your memes can change this. You will larp and do absolutely fuck all, keep on dwelling on your defeats, faggots.

Looks iek fake news honestly, but hily shit if its true then it is time to start a new catholic church boys.

There is an internal divide between different organizations within the church, not all of them like this new Pope, like the Knights of Malta. We need to destroy this Pope.

Not sure there can be much peace between the Civilized Jews and those who believe at the end of times that stones and trees will actually talk, and say "Over here Muslim, here is a Jew, please come and kill him!".

If that guy becomes pope I will convert to a catholic

Remember that time where Jerusalem under muslim rule invited Christians to pray and read the bible?

Remember?

Yeah I'm struggling to remember too.

(((Real))) Christianity

HAHAHAAHAHHA

Come on now, you magic sandniggers in space-lovers need to stay together ;)

This happened 2 years ago already

The guy's a fucking fag enabler. If he became Pope he'd defend and help cover up the non-Priests that abused children.

Q: is the Pope Catholic?
A: no
I can't believe Pope Francis is our Pope. What an absolutely terrible Pope.

That cannot be true.

why is no one shooting this place up?

>t. Swede bullprepper

>Giving up your religion because someone says a few words you like
Wew lad. His context of 'converting' MidEast is literally motivated by the 'peaceful Christianity' meme that Catholics and Protestants (mainly the latter pull). The only respectable forms of Christianity are Orthodox and Maronites.

G...g.guys Catholicism is still the true redpill tho
Atheist fedoras totally btfo
Dues Inshallah

The pope is a fucking traitor. Storm the Vatican and take back your faith, Italians.

>(((CATHOLICISM)))

Hahahaha holy fuck

This guy is poised to be the next Pope

Trump is a pedophile with a golden shower fetish. Everything he says and does is literally the antithesis of Christianity.

we need a race war now stupid fucking europeans got rid of their guns

Meme this into reality!

drumpfle bumble btfo amiright?

alright this is where I draw the line and say that this is satire. This can't be real.

Personally, I believe the current Pontiff is probably a Dark Lord Of The Sith or some fucked up shit like that.

Multiple times our people have come out on top while outnumbered 100:1. Europe is a sleeping giant.

KILL THE POPE

KILL HIM

FUCK

We are very close to the great tribulation and the one world religion.

>pope sucks muslim dick
>this is supposed to impress jews
this man is senile

He is Catholic, he's just not Christian.

The foot thing is a symbolic thing that goes way back, its probably the least concerning thing about him to any catholic who knows that.

He is very disappointing. Surely he knows the insults weighed towards all "infidels" in Muslim books. So why allow the possibility of those insults being said inside our place of worship?

Wrong. According to catholic doctrine (ie not the Bible) the Pope is God's inerrant emissary on earth. Above Jesus to cathlicucks

Jealous Sandnigger? Prepare for the anal pounding boi.

When can the Sedevacantists win already and depose Father Cuck?

Isn't that blasphemy though?

What do you mean thrive ? It boggles my mind, what's the next step after muzzie takeover ? The west will collapse, no doubt. But these fuckers logic is basically this:
>let me leave my shitty country so I could take gibs from giberment I hate and demand laws that fucked my country.

How they fuck is this compatible, even if whole world will become Muslim, they will still have their little tribe wars. But you know what ? I don't give a fuck. Bring back the wall, and stay away from Pooland.

I don't say this often, but this makes me legitimately angry, and I am not even an active christian.

Yes that is

Daily reminder that catholics are the enemy (and also orthdox to a lesser extent)

I don't get why the actual Catholics don't attempt to overthrow this cunt. Pretty sure teaching another faith in the holiest place in the world is pure fucking heresy. Especially when Catholicism is the most hardcore flavor of Christianity.

Since the Pope loves Islam so much, show him what happens if an Imam tries to preach Christianity in a mosque.
>he gets his head cut the fuck off in the very least.

I'm not even Catholic and I feel sorry for you fellas. Stand up for your faith god damn.

this is from 2004...

www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2014/June/Historic-First-Islamic-Prayers-Held-at-the-Vatican

Well that means islam officially won

Jesus Christ left us a long time ago

When are Christians going to start reading the Book of Satan?

Its progessive!

That's wrong and you know it

....should I even bother going to church tomorrow?

His religion is Deus Vult. It's not a conversion, per se. Rather, it's more of a recruitment.

It's real

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jun/9/vatican-makes-history-pope-allows-islamic-prayers-/

Every single muslim country combined forces couldn't even beat a beach sized country occupied by kikes, kek you are worthless shit and always have been

>Islam will grow and thrive
Islam doesn't really have a victory condition, it's like a disease. I guess with enough time it could kill the host, but acting as though that's a win... well whatever, shitholes here, shitholes there right?

Orthodox are not the enemy lad.
youtube.com/watch?v=-Y_0ah5v4KI

Because cathlicucks dont believe in christ. They just want to eat crackers and get fucked in confession boxes (and confession boxes are DEFINITELY something Jesus mentioned in the Bible).

>We need to destroy this Pope
>magic sandniggers
>storm the Vatican
>kill the pope

I cannot believe anybody on this board is an actual Christian of any denomination.

Wrong

>when the israeli poster is not a rabbi poster

Yes you should, because I doubt people at your church will all approve of the actions of your pope.

Why would I be jealous when your clearly the ones that are getting cucked?
>Muslims have the highest birthrate
>Muslims have the lowest divorce rate
>Your Pope is licking our feet
>Geert lost
>Brexit will have no affect on immigration
>Turkey,Saudi and Qatar will continue funding Mosques

And all you guys have are literally imageboards like this, the same site where people post about anime and videogames. Its fucking sad man, I come here to laugh at you people specifically.
Polish and Croats are the only Catholics I really have a high respect for desu, you are good fighters and I can respect you for that. Keep burning those faggot rainbows too desu
>Albania
>60% Sunni Muslim
>Sunni Islam is the fastest growing religion
Hmmm seems like Islam won in the long run ;)

Welp that's the fucking line. I can't defend Francis anymore.

Wtf?????? Cast the devil out.

c-can we meme a pope?

Yes. The true Catholic knows the Pope is a fraud, and that the Church exists beyond his fake papalship. Understanding this, and persisting are the things every Catholic should believe.

i went into a catholic church one time, and it was obvious that it's a complete scam

ornate golden shit everywhere, but please donate because god needs it

>half-assed argument
>ur wrong
>no UR WRONG
Kill yourselves.

Join the orthodox Church, your "church" is corrupt beyond excuse. Just look at this pope. But I guess you won't change your mind if the fact that they enable pedophilia didn't.

This is because you lack faith heretic.

>digits
apparently so. Kek is getting religious now.

Checketh

Yes. Satan would be a prime choice as cathlicucks worship him

I can't believe the pope is a Christian either. What's next, 4 wives and beheading infidels?

No. There is no god. He was killed many centuries ago.

this happened in 2014
washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jun/9/vatican-makes-history-pope-allows-islamic-prayers-/

I really wish one of the peaceful Muslims in antecedence would take the opportunity to wage a little jihad and take out this communist, globalist Pope.

It would 2 birds with one IED.

The anti-Christ Pope would be gone and it would cause DUES VULT 2.0.

Wrong. Eat crackers. Jesus said to, right?????

Who cares about which kike created religion they support?

In the end shit skinned camel piss drinkers like yourself were btfo by Albanians. Also again, it took 6 days for kikes to defeat every muslim countries combined forces, you are trash.

THIS HAPPENED 2 YEARS AGO

Fake news.

St. Malachy was right.

Inb4 Bomb

That's Holy Ghost territory. No amount of memeing can change that. This is one thing that is outside of our magic

Maybe you should actually do some goddamn research. God, for a board that goes on and on about """""""""""fake news""""""""""""", you guys lap it RIGHT up

> those digits

Kek seems to think so.

Well you gotta fuck a few kids to make an omelette.

Catholics still need to stop being so fucking cucked. If Catholicism falls, then so does Protestant, so does Lutheranism, Judaism, even fucking Atheism. Now the last two I couldn't give a fuck less if they disappeared, but I'd much rather have them around than the Muslims.

Why would we correct the mistakes of you? I highly doubt you would target our apostates for the same reasons.
>. Islam will grow and will thrive, no amount of your memes can change this.
Yup, once again proving my point. Be sure to pay your rents this week to Mr. Ching Dong Wong, Leaf.

>don't save western civilization!
>think of all the choir-boys!

I will trade the butt-virginity of a few boys for a changing of the Islamic tide.

HAHahhAHahahhah 3 year old article and you guys are throwing a tantrum just now

>and also orthodox
You're retarded. Get your special snowflake faith out of here

All time worst pope.

CAN YOU?

Are you impying it's not a good idea to split land between the two most butthurt races the workd has known?