Renting or Buying

What's more red-pilled?

Renting or buying?

It's either pouring endless money into the rental jew or being a slave to the eternal morgage jew.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x4FyeGOjkXQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You'll pay the property tax Jew regardless.

>not paying for a new house in cash

Living in your mum's basement rent free

Renting would cost more in the long term, I guess, but the idea of taking out a massive loan for a house doesn't sit right with me.

Who the fuck has money to buy a house nowadays without morgage?

>renting
>buying
Building

this is why you are behind chinks, you don't pay in cash.

Squatting is the true red pilled choice. I did it in an abandoned factory for about 5 years till it got demolished. Getting power and water isnt hard as you think it is. With The most basic of electrical knowledge you can jump power from a live line and turning on a water main is as simple as finding where the valve is.

Ultimately buying. But there isn't much difference if you need to become a slave to the mortgage jew.

Fun exercise:
Compare the cost of a house today relative to the median income of today, and then look at the average cost of grandpa's house and grandpa's median income back in the day.

buy for the land. the house on the land is incidental

Me, I lived out of a car and gym membership and saved and saved. You'd be surprised how much money you have without having to pay rent.

I am borderline thinking of invoking the magna carta access to public lands to build a log cabin.

NZ house prices are in a bubble worse than america had last decade.

The west has been cucked into mortgages and debt is up the brass wazoo. Auckland house prices are 11x household income, among the most overpriced in the world. They also have traffic worse than hong kong.

Out in provinces the prices are still bad, but more like 8x household income.

Living innawoods and killing foreign backpackers for dehydrated meals and new boots, only returning to civilization every other weekend to shitpost online using the computers at the library.

In most cases, renting will wind up costing you more over time but there's no usury. Buying a home with a mortgage gives you progressively greater equity in the home, but by the time you pay it off you've pissed away so much money in interest, you're almost always taking a huge loss on the home, even if you have a liquid asset at the end of it. Homes almost never EVER come close to the value of the principal plus interest when fully paid off. Mortgaging like that only pays off when you buy a shithole house, renovate it, and flip it fast.

Never buy ANYTHING unless it's straight cash. (((Usury))) is theft and you will get robbed.

t. Finance exec

You will rent for the rest of your life. You will only pay a mortgage for 25years.

Morguage repayments are almost always less expansive than rent repayments.

My mortguage pcm is £350 I could easly rent out my house for £600 pcm

This is incredibly accurate.

so renting forever is better than buying?

There was some faggot real estate agent from Australia on here the other day
If you're reading this you faggot cunt I'd punch your face in

Ignore the cities

Buy innnawoods
This is the ONLY acceptable answer

If you do y Ja e a job you can do online you'll
Lose it in a decade anyway and only be a third of the distance through your mortgage

Guys you're all bros here. This is good advice. Buy innawoods

Buying for sure, spend 40 years paying off a mortgage goyim!

specifically in (((gentrified diverse urban areas))).

Rental until you can afford your own. The morgage-jew is a no-go. Live in a tent in the woods rather than that.

No hes talking about an impossible senario where people can afford to buys houses outright with cash. Obviously that is the better choice.

When its comes to rent vs mortgage. Its obvious that mortgage is the better option. My intrest rate atm is 2.69%. So im making overpayments to pay off the capital

SPOT
FUCKING
ON!

You just got post of the day cunt.
Good work

You guns listen to this very smart man.
If you must invest in property do REIT and get your annual 6-8%

I thought I was going to be smarter than everyone else. The jew would not fool me. I bought a small house for a small price. The amount of money on my savings account was more than enough to cover the purchase. But then I had an architect come over to have a look. I let him convince me to expand. I hired a bunch of shitty contractors and now I'm kneedeep in debt and a wagecuck just like everybody else. My fucking face when.

>only pay a mortgage for 25years.
>only pay for 25 years
>25 years
> 2 5 y e a r s g o y i m.

You can write off the interest dummy

(((Consultants)))

so I shouldn't buy a house unless it's with cash?

How long do you have to pay rent for? Untill you die right?

Are you trying to get me angry about baby boomers again?

Difficult question, and I guess it depends most on your life style

If you know that your career won't force you to move from place to place and you're convinced that you want to continue living in the city you are currently for at least the next foreseeable years, clearly buy your own property

Who is the man with the funny nose? I keep seeing him everywhere

unless you're planning and are able to buy multiple (2 or more homes) you might as well rent

No. You should put a sizable deposit down at least 25% and make overpayments on your mortguage.

If you can afford to buys a house outright Thats great but its normaly not a vaiable option

Ok but atm mortgage here is rouhgly 1.7% interest.

Renting is all thrown away money and I'll wont have 200k for another 10 years

also, you pay the tax jew forever. Stop paying him and you go to jail + lose your house

Building

Owning outright.

Sadly (((they))) are making it harder.

My brother lived on a canal boat for six years to do it. It's the only way you can get around becoming a slave to landlords or banks these days, unless you're born into a lot of money. In the UK we're rapidly approaching a return to feudalism. Those with land and those without, with no social mobility possible.

>he didn't secede his land from the Feds (thieves, so it's more like repurposing and not theft)

Buy somewhere cheap with capital growth that you won't have to pile money into long term or pump short term.

The beauty of in a woods is there's a general shift currently happening. If you have rural Property that's essentially unique you can Airbnb it and make latte sipping faggots from the city pay for it.

Number 1 rule of inner cities to remember is - apartments are not unique. You can't even work the land you own for them due to body corp laws.

Dirt. But dirt.
Sorry if I'm incoherent I'm
In a pub right now getting smashed

They send you to jail in the US for not paying your mortgage?

HAHHAHAHAHAH

Buying a piece of land and building your own house is redpilled.

No they don't, they repossess your house.

After the 2008 recession my dad put his life savings of 800k into buying repossesed houses for 30% of what they are worth now.

I pay 531 EUR per month for my 70 qm / 753 sqft flat. I lived there for the last seven years. In this time I spent 44,604 EUR in rent.
If I buy your typical american frame-work house, with no bricks but insulation between the drywalls, I have to pay a cozy 118,990 EUR for a house of the same size. Even with property tax (which is low for your typical german property) I'd have roughly half the house paid off by now.

Renting is a scam and just useful as long as you haven't settled anywhere permanently or can't afford a loan.

>eternal morgage jew.
Buying on credit =/= buying

Good decision

Its like 0.25 base intrest rate. Its the best time to borrow money

It really was, he picked up pretty good 4 bedroom houses in good areas for 150k, now he just rents them.

Better having a fixed cost you have to pay than literally be stuck somewhere for 25 years because its all you own.

don't you Watch location location goyim, we repeat them enough to brainwash you into wanting to buy somewhere?

So waddaya say this 5x5 ft converted public toilet for only £600,000 over 30 years throught the bank de rothschild a steal!

Plus if you're a fa- i mean homosexual, this house is a fantastic reminder of gay history as it used to be a cottaging spot. Infact I have had offers especially from many lgbtqziyzmmnoprst+ persons offering me a premium specifically because of this so you better act fast you stupid go- I mean future homeowner!

Want to hear something insanely heart wrenching

You could've owned 2 lots of beach front paradise land in Vanuatu for that

Fucking Germany sucks dicks.

Buying, for sure. Once it's payed off you can become the jew. If you buy in the right place the property value will go up fast enough that you can become the jew way before your mortgage jew completely jews you.

>than literally be stuck somewhere for 25 years because its all you own.
There are houses than can move.

Actually this is ost of the month

Uncontrollable keks/10

You're not bombing

>you could have some plot of land in a island nation with no infrastructure that will be gone in 50 years.
Yeah, nah. You go and breed their women, I don't want their land.

Why you have to be stuck? Sell and move somwhere else.

If you rent you are not leaving anything of any real value behind in case you need to foot it out of whereever you are. You can carry what you need and your smallest valuables with you while you vacate to safety. A guy in a house is going to be stuck with the invaders and bombs and maybe even radiation from the coming war. Renting is the red pill right now.

Buy a rental property and let other people's rents pay your mortgage.

Other than dealing with hassles, you still have your freedom to move around because you can either rent out your apartment and make money off it, or just travel and let it sit while you're gone.

You can barely do this with a profit here. I'd rather put my module home on a trailer and take it with me.

You would be a fool to use cash with the interest rates out there today.

If you gave enough cash to buy a house, you should get a mortgage on a modest home to live in, then use your cash to buy a rental home. The cap rate on single families is 15-20 in most markets. There's too much money to be made to tie it up in home equity when money is this cheap.

Renting is more common in germany especially Berlin as people have had a much greater redpill on the chosen than in the uk and realise a 50 year jew loan to buying a house is der juden ratte plan.

while the brits are total jews, I CAN SELL IT ON FOR MORE MOO NEEY!

Still better to buy. If there isn't a war, you have something. After the war, property owners will probably still own the property even if the house is destroyed. If property is confiscated, then you really only lost what you would have paid in rent anyway.

If your gonna travel youll have to pay a property company to manage your portfolio. In this country you have a legal obligation to look after your tenants to a certain extent.

Nowadays, the ultimate redpill is renting a small cheap apartment, possibly a studio.

In the 21st century, you don't need a big cardboard house with a separate room for each activity. Don't fall for these stupid American dreams.

After all, you only need a place to sleep, cook, take a shower and a desktop.

There is no such thing as home ownership in the US, unless you have a houseboat, that's the real red pill. You will always pay property taxes, which in some places can be as much as the mortgage and increase with time.

You're missing the most basic premise of investing.

Where would people rather be: lording it over some happy coconuts on land generating 12%ROI
OR
Living somewhere you get beat up walking home from Octoberfest because Sharia Law.

Numbers. M8 if you're white and civilised only numbers matter. Returns and safety of flow of returns.
I have fuck all faith in Germany's future growth

That sux Germany. I have 55k equity in my house. After just 2.5 years being a home owner

Not if the marxists win you own it, you'll come back to a commune in your house and there won't be shit you can do. Except move in.

youtube.com/watch?v=x4FyeGOjkXQ

Depends on how long you leave for. For me, going for a few months a year is fine. I start to miss my pets and the comforts of home after that. I don't like not traveling, though. If you want to be gone for years at a time, and you have an income that will move with you, then it's best to rely on family for a 'home base' (you kinda need one), and just rent rooms wherever you go. Where I hang my hat is home kinda thing.

Don't you want a dune of your own Achmed?

Yeah, well, never make your mortgage payment higher than what you would pay in rent. There are a lot of ways to make it lower than what you'd pay in rent. Then if it's taken, you aren't actually losing anything. If it's not taken, you gain a lot. Win/win.

No you faggot, stop spending money on stupid shit and save like a curry. Get a partner who saves as well. Start small stop fucking "ewww I don't wanna live in papakura, I'm better than that". Then go into the "fuck it I can't afford a house(where I wanna live cos I think I'm better than scum tier) anyways, I might as well spend all my money on stupid shit.

That's the endless cycle that's why I have multiple houses and you faggots have none

This is not the red pill

This is developer desperation.

Ancient Germans used to Exterminate invaders from huge zones along their tribal borders.
Why do you think that was?
Do you think they may have understood the value of land?

Of course, if you want to build assets, it comes down to buying income bearing properties. If you do it right, and buy right, you should have a lot of flexibility in what you do. You can live there, pay low or no rent, and do the repairs yourself - or you can rent out your place and travel where you want and pay people to take care of the property for you.

>t. Mummy and Daddy own houses and by extension I get to pretend I do on the internet.

Inelastic demand products take more % of people's salary as these go up. And the demand is inelastic because of regulations and government creating rural flight.

Rural being China.

why have multiple houses?

Well, really, buying a house is really about paying a jew to save money for you instead of paying rent, isn't it? I can't save for shit, but it feels good knowing that I'm building assets anyway.

To sell to Chinks mostly.

I live in a certain city in Canada.

I didn't choose the rental life, the rental life chose me.

work abroad a few years and buy cash

Don't know what city you're in, but there are lots of places in Canada where buying a house is hella easier than it is in the USA.

t. guy who took an intro econ class and thinks he's smart

Toronto ya dip.

Or start out with a cheap house. People think just because they can afford X they should aim that high. Hey a cheap starter house, grow into it, build some equity. Then buy bigger house.

You'll spend the same amount (probably less), but owning gives you a lot more at the end of it.

Sure sure, keep shit posting from your rented flat. I ain't worried.

We're self made both me and my partner, started with nothing, lived cheap, now we're alright, keep crying.

>He didn't get a fixed rate loan right before the Fed raised rates
Pleb
It's literally instant money. You pocket the difference when the Fed raises rates.

Rentals, the renters pays for the mortgage, I'll reap the rewards when I'm too old to work.

Maybe don't get a shitty mortgage? Hell, even if you have the cash, you should take a loan so you're not pissing away your own money and capital interest. Just be sure to offset it against the interest paid on the loan and have it in the agreement that you can pay it off early, which saves you money.

As opposed to?

No ones mentioned the RVpill? Sup Forums am disappoint

>mobile buggout command center
>no property taxes
>can literally live anywhere
>domicile laws apply
>muh freedoms
>offthagrid.tiff

People have the "I don't wanna live in a cheap house, I'm better than that".

Same kind of fags who end up renting all their life.

You lose mobility which is nowadays an absolute must have as long as you wanna make a decent career

these days ww3 soon; not much reason to buy

How do you know what city? I just see a Canadian flag there.

>rented flat
I don't flat, I own property that was left to me when my parents died. Hence why I know you can't save enough to conceivably own shit in Auckland, even with 2 full time workers.

Easiest way to own property here is to go somewhere else in the country, buy property and wait for the speculators to move in. It's a kike move but it's becoming the only way to outright own shit now.

I'd build my own home and make sure I am in the middle of a forest so I don't have annoying as fuck sounds that aren't natural.

> No fixed line internet
> Constant driving your RV to gas station to refill water
> Shit water needs to be emptied every 3rd day
> People breaking in to your RV while you're at work.