Care to explain why

over the last two years this board have become disturbingly jew-friendly ?

I blame Jews

Trump loves jews, so does their dogs.

jews => sandniggers

if there's a problem, there's a Jew is nearby

hating jews is stupid and cliche

witchcraft.

How many countries still have a financial system that isn't based on hedging bets on real estate and creating money out of nothing(ie. fiat)?

how many people in the world think usury is a crime?

how much land is owned by Your People? You don't even have a people.

I want to see the fucking answer to this. Bump.

What are you talking about?

Sup Forums has always been friendly with Jews

>If I say it maybe they'll believe it
Nice try Shlomo. I'm watching you.

Brother, i agree.... You are ABSOLUTELY right

it's pretty obvious why

>thinks the economy would've flourished the way it has or the luxuries and amenities of the modern age would be developed without the use of fiat exchange
shutup

found the kike

Jews implies sandniggers? What did switzerland mean by this?

Jews aren't the only problem.

The other half of the picture is the Ultracalvinists.

Because Sup Forums is autistic and most people here are sheep who blindly follow Trump and since Trump likes Jews they like Jews. Same reason civic nationalism has become a cancer to this board.

Ultracalvinists??? What threat are they posing that comes anywhere close to the Jewish Problem?

They cannot distinguish Arabs from Jews.
That's why.

Because Mudslimes are monstrously evil and degenerate.

All based Sup Forumsacks know that Jews are industrious and masters of science, engineering etc, and support Jew control of the Holy Land.

The technologically superior Jew-armies of Israel are excellent at smashing dirty Arab-mudslime nigger jihad groups.

All based Sup Forumsacks want the dirty Arab mudslime nigger jihad groups defeated and expelled from the Holy Land, where Christ walked.

Based Israel has Christian monasteries, Catholic & Orthodox, active and thriving.

Hence Sup Forums is pro-Jew.

Maybe because they're almost one and the same thing but one acts aggressive while the other thinks aggressive.

>implying
i'm not even defending jews, i'm just telling you that hating them for being jewish is stupid. you're basically hating them because you believe they're somehow inadvertently 'outwitting' you

I havent noticed anything like that. If anything the constant shilling that everyone whos anti israel is pro muslim has stopped.

the muslims did it? i dunno, man.

Majority of the Stormfront users left.
I'm all for Sup Forums reverting back to its former glory. The redditors shit up this place
>the USA only reached modernity when they abandoned the gold standard

Also, you imply that having an iPhone and being owned by (((them))) is somehow better than ploughing the fields of your own land whilst living among your own people in relative freedom from external control

(((pol)))

>implying you're not a sheep who only hates jews because you found Sup Forums when it happened to be having an anti-jew phase

It's official, 4cuck pol has succumbed to the shills.

>The technologically superior Jew-armies of Israel are excellent at smashing dirty Arab-mudslime nigger jihad groups.

Jew armies funded by the US, pretending to smash jihadist groups funded, trained and armed by Mossad/CIA/Gulf Arabs.

>All based Sup Forumsacks want the dirty Arab mudslime nigger jihad groups defeated and expelled from the Holy Land, where Christ walked.

Spoken like a true cuckservative, I just want Jews to leave the west and live in Israel.

this

americans are pathetic creatures
another example is "sikhs are bros"
propaganda

end of story

You have no idea how hard it is being western, both Jews and Muslims are a horrific blight on our society. We want to see both destroyed however we dont want to see one defeat the other and become stronger from doing so.

To compare it to Warhammer its equivalent to the Imperium watching the Orks and Tyranids fight one another

That sikh are brotier shit was started by indians posting from Canada

Remember, only 1 in 20 Canadian posts are made by a white person

Americans have always been jew friendly. It's an aspect of our collective personality that makes us winners.
We usually let it slide because nazis and goatfuckers (i.e. dindus) have nothing intelligent to say, so what's the point? Mock them and move on, I always say.

Please you filthy anglo i've hated the Jews from when i was a young teen. If you can't recognize the Jewish threat your either blind or afraid to except the truth of the situation and chalk it up to coincidence.

Am I that much of a minority? :(

>1 post by this id
ya'll niggas posting in a slide thread without sage.

Surprise buttsex for you, OP.
I wonder who's behind this post?

Mudslime nigger detected. When will based Aussies gas you all?

yeag but the amerisharts jumped on it and really meant it

and as response you get always from them "hahah muhammud"

>afraid to except
lol and
sage. Sorry, ameribro.
Can't wait for that muslim ban.

>implying anyone is forcing you to buy an iphone
>implying you'd enjoy the level of comfort you do today without fiat exchange
yeah i'm sure you'd enjoy lugging around bags of gold everywhere. i'm sure you'd enjoy having to swim hundreds or thousands of miles lugging that gold around just to buy something from china or america. i'm sure you'd enjoy that m8. fack off m8

see

>americans are dumb
what else is new?
did you try posting in burger prime-time on Sup Forums?
its hell

I don't think Sup Forums likes Jews, but I don't think there's anyone on Sup Forums at the moment who doesn't think mudslimes are a more severe and immediate problem.

Jews may ruin your credit score, but they won't bash your fucking skull in for drawing a picture of Moses.

As if any based Aussie would consider US funding some kind of insult.

Die Achmed.

I sometimes wonder what my attitude would be if my country always lost wars and was occupied 80 years later because I can't be trusted.
I like to think I'd try to make something of my life, but maybe I'd be like you. Who knows? The world needs ditchdiggers too, right, user?

I can't hear you over the sounds of German miscegenation and the clanging of your chastity belt. Try another shitpost Hans maybe then I'll here your assorted cuckery

no, burger primetime is usually Europe sleeptime

but in the morning all their threads are still open and its like a fucking joke

You can't own guns so fuck off loser. Also YOU CAN'T MAKE JESUS KING HIS KINGDOM ISN'T OF THIS WORLD YOUR COUNTRY IS DUMB

How the world has changed.
It's about time we brought some religion to you poor souls.

Sup Forums got Shabos'd in June of 2015

Kek English isn't my first language so fuck off. accept*

>because I can't be trusted.
>germans try to save the white race
>lose to the (((Kriegsanstifter)))
>"((we)) can't trust Germany again"

Why are all americans such filthy kike lovers?
Fuck off. If I could eradicate either all jews or all muslims instantly, I would select Jews without a second thought.
They are the ones causing the problem. They're the ones who have eradicated white identity and made it possible to be flooded by muslims

mary was a queen-mother of poland for centuries already, high time for jesus to take over no?

>(((Measures progress in nominal terms)))
How's it hanging, Haim?

You know wh-

You're a country of retard plumbers.

There is nothing wrong with being Jewish

I can distinguish perfectly well between the two. And I hate them both for their own reason. The Jews I respect but despise. I can relax around a Durkha but will never expect anything positive from them collectively except pure durkha savagery.

This

How's it going Mr. (((Gurion)))dude come on

ihaha

Samefag

Jews have always been our strongest allies.

Sup Forums elected trump and he's an zionist
mods are working for mossad

Sup Forums is now full of normies

Because of /r/The_Donald newfags who came here in 2015-2016

The difference is that Jews can be westernized, and though there have been bad Jews in European history, there have also been good - much more than Muslims.

because /r/the_donald drones invaded

bc you are there GOYIMS , you serve them . your kids , parents etc your soldiers die for THEM .
remember that GOYIM.

Fuck this board.

This board is done. Completely utterly fucked by newfag, "LOL Sup Forums/pol didit!," articles and newfags in general. Don't lurk, don't nothing. Sup Forums UI isn't enough to keep them away anymore, so fucking sad pham.

pol is now the center of a broad right wing coalition, most of which is Jew-friendly

fuck you shekelstein, Muhammad spawn brown bastard.

me too

true

That's a very good point. Also Jewish women have awesome boobies.

Read culture of critique, newfags.
Jews have been tirelessly working to destabilize western society to outcompete westerners in group competition.

i remeber there was a thread to decide what ideology Sup Forums will support this year Sup Forums, zionism got trips so there u are

i remember there was a thread to decide what ideology we will support this year, zionism got trips, so there u are
Also /leftypol/ is always there, do u need to know anything more?

I remember that I was there. I witnessed the prophecy. Sup Forums is to become the jews, literally, kek wills it

high immigration of newfags and a failure to enforce rules 1 and 2, as well as the TITS addendum

sand niggers are just as bad or worse than jews

Bannon is legit realist about jews despite seemingly jew pandering, and seems to have swung trump in that regard. Also literally any american businessman hates jews because they have encountered the results of their clannishness firsthand.

A society that is dogmatically individualist or nationalist cannot tolerate subgroups that advocate for themselves. It is parisitic at its least and treasonous at its worst.

You have to go back.

being swallowed and passed by israel for our crimes. there are 100 of them for each of us, and none of us are murdering anybody.

There are no good Jews