This American meme

Did your country fall for it?

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingeconomics.com/united-states/gdp
tradingeconomics.com/united-kingdom/gdp
tradingeconomics.com/japan/gdp
dailymail.co.uk/femail/food/article-4155658/The-real-reason-American-chocolate-tastes-terrible.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That country nuked you.

And Japan still surpassed you. lmao

Your country's GDP is 2.858 trillion. The Japanese GDP is 4.123 trillion. Our GDP is 18.036 trillion.

If you look at the growth of each GDP you will find that Japan is at an all time low of their V curve after the Tsunami, your Country has just began dipping down, and the US has been on a linear vector upward.

tradingeconomics.com/united-states/gdp
tradingeconomics.com/united-kingdom/gdp
tradingeconomics.com/japan/gdp

Japan has another 7 years before they can catch us in computing technology. They have to use products we design in order to get ahead. In the entire history of Japan, not one single original microprocessor has ever met a world market. Not one single matrix processor has ever met a world market.

We just struck a deal with Japan, that will have them building their vehicles here if they want to make profit from world markets. They rely on us for a military force. They rely on us for economic stability.

>m-m-muh GDP
Your country is falling apart. Your bridges, your roads. All in pieces. To top it all off you're in debt up to your eyeballs. Your cities are some of the most dangerous in the world. Your healthcare is shit, your education is shit. The only thing you have going for you is your military.

It works, you just gotta do it right

HURRRRRRRRR

>typetypetypetypetype

I TYPED SO FAST
AND POSTED SO MUCH
BUT IN THE END

No it's not, no they're not, debt is not an unusual thing, no they're not, no it's not, all the best colleges are in the US.

>jews have invested a lot of their bloodmoney into my country
>my country works as a host to a parasite
>this is good

I will never understand Americans

>t. Guy who has never been to America

What fucking country are you talking about our roads and bridges are fine

Oh yes, nice colleges. How much does it cost to get into one again? You wouldn't believe me if I told you but you know in Europe college is absolutely free. Meanwhile yanks come out of college with a gender studies degree and 150K debt

Almost half your population is niggers and spics while Japan is 97% Japanese (the last 3% being chinks and gooks).

Hope you enjoy your (((GDP))) when your kid is the only white kid in his class.

Do you have any idea who we are in debt to? You see, we don't owe that money to any country. Our debt has been payed off to any nation we borrowed from. This is because there is a massive private bank that buys all of our debt the second we barrow from another country called the federal reserve. We have no control over this private company, but we owe many trillions of dollars to them. The issue is: they can't do anything to us, because the government basically owns the land they squat on, so we have no issues with just getting further and further in debt with them, because it doesn't really matter, we print the money anyway. They just use this massive debt to gain political favors to keep their cash cows safe.

>check out my """"free"""" shitty education
That's why people all around the world are fighting to get into US universities rather than go to their country's university. The money they take in allows them to be the top colleges in the world

Twice.

>shitty
Nope, best in the world. We Europeans simply outmatch, outwit and dare I say it, outcock you. Lmao, go cut your sons dick off you insecure retard.

No they aren't. I went on a 2 month roadtrip in the US. Not only is every single person who "drove" a "car" there fucking retarded, but the road was littered with potholes and loose gravel. Worst infrastructure in the world. Even fucking India's got you beat there, burger. Don't pretend you don't know what we're talking about.

>our
>us
>we
>we
>us
>us
Fuck off faggot

>google college cost in England
>several websites state an average of 6000 pounds or whatever your trash money is called (roughly 30k US dollars for 4 years)
>our college average 10k a year for a university but you can get scholarship money and fat student tax credits or transfer from junior college after 2 years and pay much less

Plz go

Oh and by the way, the most disgusting thing I found out about your disgusting pig country:
dailymail.co.uk/femail/food/article-4155658/The-real-reason-American-chocolate-tastes-terrible.html

You shithead burgerlovers are conditioned from a young age to EAT VOMIT. AND LIKE IT. I nearly threw up after eating one of those bars.

>yank reading comprehension

If you read what I wrote nice and slow you'll see that I typed "Europe".

>England
>not part of Europe

Choose 1

You don't see yourself as part of America?

>Europe
>having free education
Pick 2. You're simply outclassed, yank. After all, your people were the trash of the trash. You weren't even fit for Australia, a penal colony.

Sure sounds like you're the insecure one bong

If you have to pay for something, it isn't free.

>cognitive dissonance is so big their brain simply shuts off after reading my post and goes on to the next thing

Wew lad.

>debt is not an unusual thing
Only because the goyim live to be scammed.

Also it's 9,000 Britbucks per year for tuition there.

What are there 4 or 5 countries out of the shithole that's left of that once great continent that provide free education and offer nothing to the world of academic research? They bring nothing to the table anymore

Kek the jealousy is real
So so salty

I literally accept the premise that the US is falling apart, but you'll be a Muslim country by the time it happens.

Hurry up and overthrow your monarchy. You brit pussies love being controlled. I can't believe you idiots gave that old hag your guns.

I'm not even reading the thread, just laughing at pathetic losers like you who get so worked up about nothing with nobody.

No.. We fell for the democracy meme though because "in finland there has never been slaves, it's always just been bunch of pre historic men in the forest! Never mind us being subjugated by monarchies for 800 years!".

The American system as originally designed is the best the human race has ever produced.
Still better than all current systems.

>Everywhere but at home, American milk chocolate — specifically Hershey’s — is known for its tangy or sour flavor, produced by the use of milk that Mr. Landuyt refers to as “acidified.” Although Hershey’s process has never been made public (and a spokeswoman declined to comment on its techniques), experts speculate that Hershey’s puts its milk through controlled lipolysis, a process by which the fatty acids in the milk begin to break down.

>This produces butyric acid, also found in Parmesan cheese and the spit-up of babies; other chocolate manufacturers now simply add butyric acid to their milk chocolates. It has a distinctive tang that Americans have grown accustomed to and now expect in chocolate. “I can’t think of any other reason why people would like it,” said Mr. Whinney, of Theo Chocolate.

This is likely the reason I have never cared for Parmesan cheese. And yet it is everywhere.

I really don't think you understand.

In America we pay for school, if you are poor you have to get a loan, the poorer you are the easier it is to get a college loan.

We have a bill at the end for the amount we have to pay for school. If you did it the smart way, you only have to pay 30k or so at the end. You have a couple of years to pay that back without interest before it is sent to a debt collector, which will charge interest.

In Europe your college is payed for via taxation. Not only do you suffer from lower educational quality due to the lack of funds given to your colleges, but you have to pay for college regardless of the fact that you went or not. You have to pay for college no matter what, if you have a job to put food on the table, you are paying for college. This amount comes out to be much higher than what we have to pay for as individuals. We may have to pay 30k, if we do it quickly, that's all we have to pay. Over your lifetime, you will pay thousands more.

>lower education quality
Last I checked we have better education quality than you.

Check again, because Oxford and Cambridge are shit compared to Harvard, Yale, and MIT.

Harvard, Yale and MIT are populated by Jews and Asians. Just face it friendo, Europe is better.

Better than our system that's for damn sure.

Oxford and Cambridge are full of muds and poos friendo. Asians are less likely to get into our schools than whites. The niggers just get in for free because of the Jews. But hey, if it wasn't for Jews you wouldn't have such a mud or poo problem either huh?

GDP is nonsense and using it as a barometer of domestic economic strength is a joke when it comes to highly artificial economies. What a house of cards.

You genuinely believe that we're the lapdogs of the Jews like you. Britain and Jews go a long way back. After all, it was us that gave them their homeland.

>Gave them their homeland
>Not a lapdog

We are fucked because we have neither a bill of rights or a strong executive. The queen doesn't issue orders banning Muslims, although she could in theory.
A stronger executive is needed here to call parliament's bullshit or break the deadlock so no horse trading.

>our Governments are in trillions of dollars of debt to the federal reserve, and instead of actually paying this back we ipso facto are allowing them to run the country from behind the scenes, so whatever they do they can't be held accountable for!

It's an issue, for sure. It's one of the biggest reasons we elected Trump, because he suggested that an audit of the Federal Reserve is in order. Then, when we catch them doing dirty shit we can just wipe our debt to zero, topkek.