Why do Israeli posters even come here?

Why do Israeli posters even come here?

You do know that a large portion of this board wants to throw you in ovens right?

come Catholics live in Israel

Remnants of JIDF that got converted or stick around for the bantz.

You see user, this is Sup Forums. Once you click your first link to this shit hole of a website you are stuck here forever. No Exceptions. Many people were paid to come here to shill, others shilled for free but it doesn't matter, they are now all stuck here forever just like you and me.

The JIDF pays us for every (You) we get.

Here, have a (You)

heres a free shekel for you merchant

I'm a gay lefty, I come here because my mere presence triggers Sup Forums and I consider it a moral imperative to do so. Plus it's fun.

I assume it's the same for Israelis and blacks.

>that flag

A shekel for (You) my greatest ally.

hAVE A SHEKEL Yung Kike

Because Sup Forums is and always been a Zionist board

(((You)))

pol is getting redpilled about arabs. This is now a Settler Occupied Board

Wow, I just read through all this stuff, and I have to say it's disappointing. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep.

Do you have to screencap them all to have them certified?

Thank you. I'll use that money to do something good.
Causing an inflation maybe.
No, they know how much (You)'s you get.

It's the diaspora, not the Israelis...

Because Israelis can actually deal in bantz. They're not Indians who get massively butthurt.

Jews are honorary Anglos.

I just woke up, it's only 2am on the west coast

At least the jew is potty trained

Because Sup Forums is zionist
oh god , you are so naive

lmao top tier bantz
you go in last

take out a snackbar for me pls