Vsauce

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VG3pDgp6Hm4
youtube.com/watch?v=uWXJyYAO470
youtube.com/watch?v=O2jkV4BsN6U
vocaroo.com/i/s0TY8sd6BhvA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is he going to shove that banana in his ass? another youtube guy already has that gimmick

Why do people make fun of Vsauce, anyway?

Why is King of the Hill so ripe for making ytp?

youtube.com/watch?v=VG3pDgp6Hm4

10/10

Queer Anarchism

youtube.com/watch?v=uWXJyYAO470

Hey Vsauce here, did you know that 9/11 is actually not just a day in history, but a phone number Americans can call when there is an emergency and they need help?

Hey, Vsauce! Michael here.

Black Lives Matter... or do they?

According to a report by the U.S. Department of Justice, 93 percent of black homicide victims are killed by other blacks. This is a stark contrast to white on white crime which has been... steadily... decreasing.... since 1980.

But what is... "decreasing"?

The majority of fetuses aborted at Planned Parenthood are of... African American ethnicity. With a mean of 515,000 abortions per year, and an estimate 80 percent of which last year were conceived by black or hispanic parents, that's a whopping 412000 future crimes prevented.

>Black Lives Matter... or do they?
oh fuck i need this for real

>tfw Blacks getting abortions are the crime fighters of our time

youtube.com/watch?v=O2jkV4BsN6U

>according to this logic the holocaust didnt happen
>mfw

That is some real Minority Report shit right there.

Pre-crime: stopping the crime of tomorrow today!

Should we let the JIDF know? I think it will be hilarious if they can take the video down

boggle
boggleboggle

boggle

wew

57 minutes in Audacity

vocaroo.com/i/s0TY8sd6BhvA

>We have a leak from an upcoming vsauce episode

fucking lmao, saved

Newsflash kermit, you're not the puppet-mastero buth rather a natural desaster to your moms vagina,
meat curtains? meet kermit the kindred killer of brain cells all around the known k-lobe, you green

fuck.
Bet your asshole is as black as a detroit supernova, sucking in all that vital black-light semen you so

desperately need to survive the coriolis effect in your fucking green eggplant of a left-turning of a

space station you textile tsunami.
You won't terraform my property either, ya green betch.
Smart? Rather dark, like the nigger cock you suck at night in the park,
high on glue, you even shot the deputy you honourless green bag of rotten molester-slant-eyed mint.
The brithish should've sown you into cowskin after forcing you to breed in a pond of native-piss for

two generationss, you hearthless monster,
killings millionso f colonist families, rading their farms at night then there were (white) women and

(black) children in that cuck-village, you jealous MONSTER!

The second I found out your mensturation-pond of origin I bought a truckload of cement and buried that

everglade-shithole of a green-pest birthing life-soup under a Adele-acre of nazi-concrete.

You have nowhere to return to now, slut.
You can run but you can't hide, frogh-snitch.

mY Stork-henchman are flying sorties day and night.
Surrender now and I may show mercy for your pityful green existence and let you live a nice quiet life

behind bars of peanut-chocolate (which I know you are allergic to).
You are wrong.

>TL;DR Chuck Berry is Kill

nice addition of the music at the end

im convinced he is working for the globalists

ty

>Minority Report
>about actual minorities
It truly induces one to consideration.