#BLM Protesters on Road Get Plowed Over by Vehicle and Shot

youtube.com/watch?v=oBeldXbSPxs - To any normal, reasonable or not borderline mentally handicapped individual one could argue that protesting on the road does carry the risk of someone running you over. With the BLM crowd however, foresight is only white man wizardry.

ban assault sedans

The "stand in the road and piss off everybody" protests were a true stroke of genius from the left.

LMAO

kek

Who is shooting at them? Is it the cops clearing the scene with rubber bullets or just some one that is pissed of because BLM protesters killed his wife by blocking the road to the hospital when she was in labor?

i completely forgot about blm lol

it dies down during the cold months, it will be back in may

It dies down when Soros stops paying them

#BlackLivesSplatter

based sedan

im gunna stand on a dark road where its hard to see. whats the worst which can happen

SEND
THEM
BACK

I'm not sure what their motivation was but I'm certain it was a nigger pulling the trigger.

seconded. it had to be a nigger.

Wow, I just read through all this stuff, and I have to say it's disappointing. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep.

Leafs getting banned when?

The driver of the sedan was distracted by the protesters and didn't notice the one in the street. The driver then pulled over to a parking lot to call the police, when a BLM protester on the other side began shooting at the driver of the car. The twist? The driver was a black woman.

This is so fucking old. This is from like 2 years ago and the niggers started shooting, not the driver. It's irony at its best. They're protesting a useless nog getting killed, but then are willing the take the lives of who knows how many with a random hail of gun fire.

top kek

Yo fuk da police man

30 seconds later...

holy shit call the cops man!

lol

DO YOU LIKE MY CAR?

no way

A classic...

I love how the nigger that got run over jumps up and runs off at the sound of gunfire.

Good night my sides

Is it hard to immigrate to Tennessee ?
Asking for a friend.

Just get a dark spray tan, walk across the border from Mexico and pretend you no habla English