See a nigger

>see a nigger
>day ruined
how do i solve this problem anons?
*yawn*

Kill the beast.

Break your mirror.

In medium I count 60-70 women in hijab per day.

I'm going to start doing this from now on at my college

hehe

We need to free Dylann Roof and resurrect Eric Harris + Dylan Klebold, then unleash them on the world.

Something like that might actually work.

Stop being a pussy offended by everything. If you get offended when you see something different that's called be a SJW

You've obviously never been in a ghetto filled with niggers.

Spend a few years there and all of a sudden, you'll wake up one day and it'll take everything you have NOT to start killing them on sight.

They're sub-human pieces of filth that deserve nothing but a shallow grave. These ghettos and their inhabitants contribute nothing to the city they're in, except for crime.

See nigger
Is this a problem people have? I never see them

My uni dorm is full of them, coming straight from Africa to study here.
There are more africans then whites here actually

always /fa/ af

Everything but the hair was pulled off, for sure.

Shame.

I've gotta give top marks to E+D though, they immortalized trench coats.

lol

>go to london
>see a bunch of niggers
>start to get nervous and filled with regret
>"oyya bruv, yoddet tayken da pismate? jollywob dut knackers yew wankah"
>they all have cute british accents
>breathe sigh of relief
>get stabbed

Stop living in the Randstad then, it's a shitty place even without hijabs.

If people start killing niggers in large quantities, crime rate will go down dramatically (killing niggers is not a crime). GNI/capita will go up fast. No more bankrupt cities.

Move to a white country
I haven't seen a nigger in quite some time

The thing is here, if anyone of these photos were observed pre-shooting, they would immediately have come off as sad and edgy. It's pure context that makes these men fashionable or appealing. There is such a thing as an alpha effect and it's potent as hell.

If skinny basement dweller white kids could just stop wasting their time on mmo accounts and start packing heat, we could actually end most of Sup Forumss problems within a generation or two.

TL;DR- Act like a nigger to be feared like a nigger

Meanwhile its utrecht

If it's not Limburg it's randstad.

how can you have lived in Chicago if you're Canadian

>see a black with a white girl
>shrug, might make a joke about coal burners to nearby friend
>see a black with an asian
>get genuinely pissed off

Why am I like this? I've dated both asians and whites btw.

If people start killing niggers in large quantities, crime rate will go down dramatically (killing niggers is not a crime). GNI/capita will go up fast. No more bankrupt cities.

>Ghetto culture and violence can't happen in Canada

Ho-fuckin'-boy, here we go.

We're no better, man. I spent eight years in a total garbage dump of a hood where stabbings, shootings and drugs were rampant.

The police had to lock the entire hood down every so often. Usually caused by shootings / stabbings. You'd wake up, look outside and be greeted by nothing but a sea of police / LEO.

you made me yawn cunt
top zozzle