This paki is trying to get freedom of speech removed from facebook along with any 'disrespect' to prophet Mohammed...

This paki is trying to get freedom of speech removed from facebook along with any 'disrespect' to prophet Mohammed, we need to do something about this.

He is a 'famous' celebrity in Pakistan, his facebook is 'Waqar Zaka', skip to 1:03 for meltdown.

youtu.be/Q79hEsPwjms?t=1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_crvGziPn3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pakistan has tv/internet?

Yep, unfortunately facebook is still very popular here.

muhamad (piss be upon him)

Fuck off you goat fucker

In how many hours will he be dead?

Let's hope soon.

Oh got me there! Sure convinced me that Islam is wrong! Gee, well, shucks.

Pretty sure sikhs are a problem in Canada.

>a leaf
Is there a single white canadian left?

justin trudeau

GO HOME, PAKI

Sikhs don't bother anybody and don't expect any special treatment.

Okay, sikh.

I have a Sikh temple in my city. They don't fucking wail outside during their shitty ass services like you Muslims do. They also don't give a shit what anybody else thinks about them and their religion, unlike you insecure Muslim fucks.

Says the sikh.

I'm Irish Catholic, Rajesh.

>Irish
>Catholic

you might as well be paki muslim

Islam should be made illegal on the internet.

>Australian
>Alive

What is this world coming to?!

Why the fuck do they sound like they have their tongues glued to the roof of their mouths? Fucking annoying.

Muslims fear the Kirpan.

I would appreciate if everyone could drop a dislike and comment to the video for the lulz, he'll upload another video being salty due to the dislikes.

Why do paki's talk like poo's?

Why does he sounds like an Indian if you say he's an Paki?

Because we share ancestors, we've been a country for about 60 years only.

Im upset hes wearing a Harley Davidson jacket.

This city likes freedom. I dislike him associating our 115 year old freedom tradition with blasphemy laws

I hope get killed by the religious police infidel

Alright people, spam with with blasphemies to show him that their barbaric laws have no place on the internet.

Because he lives in Pakistan? Refer to this.

he looks like a paki version of snoop dog

someone make an ascii art of bacon or muhammad as a pig to spam in his comments sections all across his channels

this is good, we should encourage facebook to censor so something else can take its place
fuck kikerberg

This is why 'Honor Cultures' have no place in the West

muhommad was a pedofile pig fucker

When will you stop sucking muslims dick on Sup Forums somali nigger? They view you as subhuman, no arab would let your disgusting 3 inch somali penis within 100 ft of his daughter.

Oh my Paki friend, I feel sorry for you. But thanks for the giggles.

His facebook where he reads each and every comment and photo, have fun.

He often uploads rant videos when he gets hate on a subject so this should be fun.

facebookDOTcomSLASHwaqarzaka

Call in a drone strike boys!

I'd troll the shit out of him, but I just met a uber qt Iranian-American girl and I can't be shitting up my feed with my usual Islam shit, even though I doubt shes like that.

Can't be fucked to make a burner either, but I hope some good anons will do some work with this.

>Photoshop him holding up a drawing of the prophet
>spread around Pakistani social media
>watch hilarity ensue

anyone?

As expected from guy who makes contestants pass a live snake from one nostril to another on his roadies-ripoff.

Thanks for the lulz though.

Also. Check em

Picture for instance, could anyone shop an image of Mohammed on it?

Just like North Korea-South Korea and East-West Germany divide.

How the fuck he is able to make that hand sign?

youtube.com/watch?v=_crvGziPn3g

I don't have the skills to make a convincing shop-job.

Perhaps some kind annon would do the honours?

Fuck off and keep your shit religion out of my life you piece of shit. Not a single human being alive is obligated to put up with Islam. It's a privilege to be tolerated if you're religious. Getting sick of the privilege abuse

Send shit to him on facebook too, better chance of him getting salty and making a response video.

>>> facebookDOTcomSLASHwaqarzaka

>
submitted a worksafe request

Now that's what I call "living on the edge".

and their women are god tier

Newsflash kermit, you're not the puppet-mastero buth rather a natural desaster to your moms vagina,
meat curtains? meet kermit the kindred killer of brain cells all around the known k-lobe, you green

fuck.
Bet your asshole is as black as a detroit supernova, sucking in all that vital black-light semen you so

desperately need to survive the coriolis effect in your fucking green eggplant of a left-turning of a

space station you textile tsunami.
You won't terraform my property either, ya green betch.
Smart? Rather dark, like the nigger cock you suck at night in the park,
high on glue, you even shot the deputy you honourless green bag of rotten molester-slant-eyed mint.
The brithish should've sown you into cowskin after forcing you to breed in a pond of native-piss for

two generationss, you hearthless monster,
killings millionso f colonist families, rading their farms at night then there were (white) women and

(black) children in that cuck-village, you jealous MONSTER!

The second I found out your mensturation-pond of origin I bought a truckload of cement and buried that

everglade-shithole of a green-pest birthing life-soup under a Adele-acre of nazi-concrete.

You have nowhere to return to now, slut.
You can run but you can't hide, frogh-snitch.

mY Stork-henchman are flying sorties day and night.
Surrender now and I may show mercy for your pityful green existence and let you live a nice quiet life

behind bars of peanut-chocolate (which I know you are allergic to).
You are wrong.

>TL;DR Chuck Berry is Kill

There's freedom of speech on Facebook now? Wow, just... wow