Daily reminder that the Scandinavians don't descend from vikings

There is genetic and linguistic evidence that proves that the Celts were Black or African people. An examination of the language spoke by the Basque has a Niger-Congo substratum. C.J.K. Cambell-Dunn has found a Niger-Congo substratum in Basque.

The Celts were originally Black people. Ephorus (c. 405BC) claimed that the Celts were Blacks or Ethiopians.The Celts continued to be recognized as Blacks by Tacitus, who wrote about the Black Celts and Picts in 80 AD.

The original Danes or Vikings were Blacks. This is made clear in the Oseberg 8th Century Vikings on the Norway Sledge carving of the Black seafarers that populated the region at this time. It is clear from this carving that the 8th Century Vikings were different from the Blond, big bodied folk of Viking legends.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/zienna_eve/
coins.nd.edu/ColCoin/ColCoinText/Barbados.1.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE WUZ VIKINGS AND SHIET

we wuz vikangs n sheeit

>basque
lol stopped reading they
The statistical improbability and chronological difficulty of linking Basque with its Indo-European neighbors in Europe has inspired many scholars to search for its possible relatives elsewhere. Besides many pseudoscientific comparisons, the appearance of long-range linguistics gave rise to several attempts to connect Basque with geographically very distant language families. Almost all hypotheses on the origin of Basque are controversial, and the suggested evidence is not generally accepted by most linguists.

BURRDURR merica DURR constepation DURRR muh magic sandnigger in space HURDURRRRRRRRR

stay mad because the bible translation you all read was written by a black israelite and it was made for other Africans.

the curses in the bible only apply to the so-called African American. not to the fake Khazarian jews who have been very successful throughout history and are the synagogue of satan the bible speaks of.

Why is it that in the oldest paintings that have ever been found of royalty and vikings they are
always depicted as black? It wasn't until the Renaissance when people started making them white.

With all the rape and theft I wouldn't be supprised if we wuz vikangz

>Why is it that in the oldest paintings that have ever been found of royalty and vikings they are always depicted as black?

Proof?

Nice edited picture dumbass.

you seem mad. I would be too if my people were conquered for the majority of history and then tried to take our identities and make movies with and shows with so-called white vikings.

before the Moors came Europeans didn't even know how to bathe LMAO

look at this old coin. you simply can't tell me that man isn't black.

it's the prince of wales, the oldest coin ever found from Wales.

It's just b8 m8. Not gr8 b8 either

sage

Again, proof? So far all you've done is posted paintings from tumblr and given no source whatsoever.

Vikings wear Mjölnir pendants to show pride in their ancestors.

instagram.com/zienna_eve/

This is the real cultural appropriation.

God you're dumb. C.J.K. Cambell-Dumb.

WE

It was a coin issued in Barbados during the reign of King George III.

I'm sure that it's b8, and that no one is this fucking stupid. But just in case, he believes that this coin's existence is proof that King George III or IV were black.

kek. I hate instagram whores.

So celts were niggers all along.

This explains EVERYTHING. From their facial structure to their stupidity. Nothing more than just less violent and naive niggers.

Purge the niggers and jews, I truly see now.

>An the black
>Bjorn the black
>Geirmund Hjorsson Dark-skin
>Hermund Illugason the black
>Illugi Hallkelsson the black
>Ottar Svarti (the black) was an icelandic poet in the service of King Olaf Haraldsson of Greenland.
>Thorbjorn Skakkaskald was a black icelandic poet in the service of Earl Rognvald.
>Egil Skalla-grimsson c. 910 - 990 c.e. was a black Norwegian who emigrated to Iceland.
He was a poet, a farmer and a viking. Egil is described as being dark and ugly like his father Grim and his grandfather, Kveld- ulf. Both Egil and his father became bald while still in their twenties.
>Thorhall was a huntsman and steward in the service of Eric the Red. Thorhall was described As a large man and strong, black and like a giant.

How about this, straight from "The Expedition of Thorfinn Karlsefni (1007-11)"

>Thorhall was a large black man, like a giant, and beginning to age. He was overbearing, mean-spirited and taciturn, usually of few words. Thorhall was fault-finding and always urging that the underhanded thing be done. He had little or no dealings with religion since he came to Greenland. Thorhall was not very popular but maintained a long friendship with Erik the Red.

I can keep going

>Thorolf Dark-skin
>Thorstein the Black
>Harold the Black of Islay
>Sandulf the Black
>Halfdan the Black

Stay mad because Moorish vikings/pirates conquered England, Italy, Spain and most of you for a good amount of time.

Not to mention we created Kieven Rus and are the reason Russia exists.

You do realize that "the black" had nothing to do with skin color, right?

They called Jesus "Christ the white". The cultural color scheme meant different things. They were Nordic, Scandinavian men. They've sequenced their DNA, it wasn't African men.

>Not to mention we created Kieven Rus

what.

To their credit, at least they figured how to poo in the loo on their own.

>The Celts were originally Black people. Ephorus (c. 405BC) claimed that the Celts were Blacks or Ethiopians

He never claimed that, I looked up the source. Tyrone McDindu is lying or just stupid

As someone of Celt descent, I can confirm, I am basically a nigger.

>kek. I hate instagram whores.
Youtube is the same. It's got a hugely disproportionate amount of race-mixing couples everywhere making fake-happy vlogs together. Something about that personality type attracts them to be massive attention whores.

I was a coin dork and normally, if a coin was showing a monarch the name was also written.

Riddle me this, why would Scandinavians go out of their way to distinguish specific men as black if they were all black? Seems to me that in order for such a name to carry any meaning it would have to be a rare phenomena.

OLEG DOROSHOV IS A FUCKING JEW COME ON SA-MP FOR POINT YOU FAGGOT

AYO HOL UP

Companies most likely pay them to make vids. It's similar to the situation of many of those """models""" on instagram. Most are just worthless whores who occasionally wear a brand or shill for something. But I would argue that youtube is far more pozzed in every regard. Massive companies pay for subtle marketing campaigns and all kinds of agendas. I don't pay attention to that stuff on youtube anymore though.

So, you're saying those of us with Celt in us were KANGZ?

Motherfucker

just what I expected to happen, white boys in denial that black people create and they steal.

Plato and Aristotle got all their philosophy from Africans and even credited Egypt for creating civilized thought. All this while white people were hiding in caves because your skin is an abomination and can't handle the sun.

You are afraid of our birth rates so you create diseases like AIDS to wipe our people out. The people who civilized you. You even admit this. It's a biological weapon and was administered in polio vaccines to thousands of Africans in the 1950’s and the smallpox vaccine to thousands of Africans in the 80’s

>Óttarr the Black

If vikings wuz kangs, why were they calling someone "the Black", as a way to differentiate from others?

Here, we still call people Blond, Black, Red, etc depending on the hair color

SO YOU BE SAYIN

all this tells me is that this dudes father had jungle fever

So whats the list at now ? Kangz, Vikangz, Jews, Mongolians

dude was also prob a med peter the black refers to a Turkish man in medieval world black usually means brown.

Can this nigger troll shut up already? The monkey's "theory" has been debunked so many times.

Behold the first Africans nappy haired chinks

Newsflash kermit, you're not the puppet-mastero buth rather a natural desaster to your moms vagina,
meat curtains? meet kermit the kindred killer of brain cells all around the known k-lobe, you green

fuck.
Bet your asshole is as black as a detroit supernova, sucking in all that vital black-light semen you so

desperately need to survive the coriolis effect in your fucking green eggplant of a left-turning of a

space station you textile tsunami.
You won't terraform my property either, ya green betch.
Smart? Rather dark, like the nigger cock you suck at night in the park,
high on glue, you even shot the deputy you honourless green bag of rotten molester-slant-eyed mint.
The brithish should've sown you into cowskin after forcing you to breed in a pond of native-piss for

two generationss, you hearthless monster,
killings millionso f colonist families, rading their farms at night then there were (white) women and

(black) children in that cuck-village, you jealous MONSTER!

The second I found out your mensturation-pond of origin I bought a truckload of cement and buried that

everglade-shithole of a green-pest birthing life-soup under a Adele-acre of nazi-concrete.

You have nowhere to return to now, slut.
You can run but you can't hide, frogh-snitch.

mY Stork-henchman are flying sorties day and night.
Surrender now and I may show mercy for your pityful green existence and let you live a nice quiet life

behind bars of peanut-chocolate (which I know you are allergic to).
You are wrong.

>TL;DR Chuck Berry is Kill

Why do blacks have an obsession with claiming everything is history was black?

>Muh egyptians were all black!
>Muh vikings were all black!

Kill yourself.

So you claim that originally vikings had black males and white women? It's according to your op image

lol

Why would I care about my ancestors? For all I know ny ancestor was a farmer and didnt even go on raids. What I care about was that my great grandfather was a commie, that's something to be bothered about. Just happy it was only him.

WE WUZ ATLANTEAN ALIANS AND SHIEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

HOL UP

Naqevon Shawntay the black

You are telling me that niggers developled culture way better in europe then in africa. Not to mention their IQ +-85. They've got higher IQ in the north?

Bixnood Blackbjorn

>coins.nd.edu/ColCoin/ColCoinText/Barbados.1.html
>1788
>Oldest coin ever found from Wales
>coin is from Barbados

DELET THIS

They wear it because they are pagans

One of the settlers on Iceland from Rogaland, and the richest man on Iceland, Geirmund Heljarskin nwhere called black. He was half Samoyed, a finnic-uralic tribe, not African.