Yesterday i was invited to a political group in Uppsala and gave out paper to people and putting it in their mail about (pics related)

The paper was passive but it normally get a lot of attention because of how the media always damage control our paper about it

However i want to make new paper with just a few words and a pic just to force the media to shut it dirty, lying media mouths and blow itself up.

Was thinking about that pics that had two white kids that was sitting on three black niggers.
With that pics and a text with STOPPA INVASIONEN

have seen it here a few time but can someone here post it and give how a poster will have the biggest impact

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SgQ4YLkk51Q?t=20s
informationskriget.se/tag/ostersund/
informationskriget.se/tag/ostersund
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

self bump

Bump.
Also that guy looks like Tai Lopez haha.

You cant bump your own thread friendo

Have a real bump instead.

i cant?

I dunno cuteboy, *bumps u*

deus vult

Can you rewrite your post? I can't understand what you wrote.

What is pic related?

he's talking about passing out flyers

stormfags out

inga nordsnorrar i våra trådar!

NZ is full of fugly guys dont fall for the memes

youtu.be/SgQ4YLkk51Q?t=20s
i got this

Wot cunt im cute af

Newsflash kermit, you're not the puppet-mastero buth rather a natural desaster to your moms vagina,
meat curtains? meet kermit the kindred killer of brain cells all around the known k-lobe, you green

fuck.
Bet your asshole is as black as a detroit supernova, sucking in all that vital black-light semen you so

desperately need to survive the coriolis effect in your fucking green eggplant of a left-turning of a

space station you textile tsunami.
You won't terraform my property either, ya green betch.
Smart? Rather dark, like the nigger cock you suck at night in the park,
high on glue, you even shot the deputy you honourless green bag of rotten molester-slant-eyed mint.
The brithish should've sown you into cowskin after forcing you to breed in a pond of native-piss for

two generationss, you hearthless monster,
killings millionso f colonist families, rading their farms at night then there were (white) women and

(black) children in that cuck-village, you jealous MONSTER!

The second I found out your mensturation-pond of origin I bought a truckload of cement and buried that

everglade-shithole of a green-pest birthing life-soup under a Adele-acre of nazi-concrete.

You have nowhere to return to now, slut.
You can run but you can't hide, frogh-snitch.

mY Stork-henchman are flying sorties day and night.
Surrender now and I may show mercy for your pityful green existence and let you live a nice quiet life

behind bars of peanut-chocolate (which I know you are allergic to).
You are wrong.

>TL;DR Chuck Berry is Kill

gruppen jag är med är inte nordfront men vi har kontakter där.

antifa get out of MY THREAD

prove it, ive never seen an attractive Newzealander

Yeah I noticed it was something about 'papers'.

Maybe he's the town's paperboy?

Do it. Make people more redpilled.
It's a good chance that you shouldn't let go.

Commiescum get out!

but i need better poster to make the left act like the spoiled children that they are.

The idea i have is to give out posters that will make the left chimp out and the media go into full damage control mode.

Why do gay people look so gay in pictures?

No, you're just a bully..

Godspeed my friend, have a bump

>im just probing to see if theres a cute boy on 4 chan
>get called a bully

let's see what were working with here

because they are faggots

If you guys can make a poster good enough, i will go to Stockholm/Uppsala and give it around/put in people mail

I can't post pics here anons, sorry..

Write about something like this
informationskriget.se/tag/ostersund/
2months jail for raping a 13year old girl.

If it's not Sweden for the Nords, waste it. Don't push civic (((nationalism)))

>hes shy
Cute!

we invented lamingtons, and pavlova

REEEEEEE

They even look like sheeps... How can they be Australian..

because if they were invented in NZ and looked like sheep theyd be full of cum like some sorta disgusting twinkie you sheep shagger

>Tfw when your big bro bullies you

you got kik or snapchat or something?

>informationskriget.se/tag/ostersund
Great idea.

Post your Kik if you wanna user, I'm really shy though ;_;

kik : snapatraker

Add me lil bro

Livestreamed gang rape on fb in a closed group with 60-80k followers. People tiped the cops and they all got arrested during the stream. 2 of 3 was sent to jail and expelled from Sweden for 10 years. The 3rd one is awaiting trail. The victim was a 28f shitskin.

I'm afraid I can't be of much help but have a bump anyway, friend. Best of luck!

what would happent if i went to Stockholm and give this one around as posters?

People would frown upon you, call you racist, some pink haired girl would probably scream at you, some elderly lady would agitate and so on.

A rare few would smile and "bra jobb grabben, vi behöver sånna som dig"

*and say

>Uppsala består av studenter och invandrare
lycka till me nazismen kompiz

du vet att nordfront eller grupper som har kontakt med nordfront inte får gå lumpen eller ha vapenlicens, eller hur?

är inte nazism jag håller på med achmed

kan köpa pistol för 10000 eller uzi för 30000 i Malmö av blattar

Blood and Honor?
C18?

v-va?
Vad hände med yttrandefrihet?

jag tror jag förstår, uppriktigt. det är mycket media vägrar ta i, mycket som är sant som aldrig kan sägas av, i brist på bättre ord, etablissemanget. Jag håller med om att det är provocerande. Samtidigt tror jag det starka motstånd du kommer möta kommer bygga på sympati för dom riktiga flyktingarna- man kommer tycka att du bara försöker smutskasta blattarna som helhet när det faktiskt finns ett humanitärt behov. Och där håller jag med dom, på sätt och vis. Jag vet inte- det ligger nåt i båda positionerna.

I'm never travelling to NZ, thanks user u made me dodge a bullet

Varför är den här tråden fylld av hanrejer

This. Is that some civic "lets protect mongrels and cucks from the pisslamists" type of shit?

>Och där håller jag med dom, på sätt och vis. Jag vet inte- det ligger nåt i båda positionerna.

Nej, det gör det inte. Vi har ingen skyldighet, och dem ingen rättighet, att ta emot massa negrer, araber och andra folkslag i vårt land. Vi har ingen skyldighet att försörja dem och se på medan de drar ner vårt land i avgrunden pga deras biologiska oduglighet.

Din jävla hanrej.

gruppen har lite olika namn, ingen direkt politisk inriktning förutom att vi är emot invandring

bump. Is it (((civic)))?