North Korea will launch Nuke if single bullet is fired

North Korea will launch a nuclear warhead tipped missile if a single bullet is fired by American or South Korean forces.

uk.news.yahoo.com/north-korea-said-it-will-launch-a-nuclear-strike-if-a-single-bullet-is-fired-115355982.html

Other urls found in this thread:

coldwar.io/coldwar?scene-max=500&scene-max_x=1000&scene-max_y=400&scene-max_z=200&scene-scenario=4&scene-map=0&scene-safe_mode=0&scene-capital_count=2&scene-first_strike=0&scene-gameover_restart_delay=5&Map-pos_x=0&Map-pos_y=0&Map-zoom=1&Map-max_x=360&Map-max_y=180&Map-weight=4&Map-color=-1&Map-opacity=1&Map-quantize=1&Map-map=0&Capital-strike=0&Capital-bases_max=3&Capital-cities_max=3&Capital-factories_max=3&Capital-defcon=3&Capital-danger_close=0.4&Capital-sats_max=1&City-unit_rate=1&City-stock_abms=100&City-abm_launch_max=10&Factory-stock_abms=100&Factory-abm_launch_max=10&Base-stock_bombers=0&Base-stock_fighters=0&Base-stock_icbms=0&Base-stock_abms=0&Base-sats_max=1&Base-fighter_launch_max=5&Base-bomber_launch_max=3&Base-icbm_launch_max=3&Base-abm_launch_max=10&Base-danger_close=0.2&Supply-radius=25&Bomber-speed=0.5&Bomber-speed_flux=0.1&Bomber-ttl=100000&Bomber-show_vectors=0&Bomber-show_flocking=0&Bomber-hp_base=50&Bomber-hp_flux=20&Bomber-laser_range=0.05&Bomber-laser_base=30&Bomber-laser_flux=10&Bomber-attack_range=0.2&Bomber-separation_friend=0.08&Bomber-separation_enemy=0.05&Bomber-avoidance_enemy=0.07&Fighter-speed_base=0.5&Fighter-speed_flux=0.5&Fighter-ttl=100000&Fighter-show_vectors=0&Fighter-show_flocking=0&Fighter-hp_base=10&Fighter-hp_flux=10&Fighter-laser_range=0.05&Fighter-laser_base=5&Fighter-laser_flux=5&Fighter-attack_range=0.2&Fighter-range=200&Fighter-separation_friend=0.2&Fighter-separation_enemy=0.1&Fighter-gas=600&Icbm-speed=0.01&Icbm-speed_flux=0.01&Icbm-ttl=1500&Abm-speed=0.05&Abm-speed_flux=0.08&Abm-sensitivity=16&Abm-ttl=1500&Sat-laser_range=0.2&Boom-style=0&Boom-color=7&Boom-radius=100&Boom-fatness=2&Boom-ttl=60&Boom-rate_base=0.5&Boom-rate_flux=0.5&Boom-crater=0&CapitalMap-weight=4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Forces_Korea
youtube.com/watch?v=K-ZPkLqTfGI&t=91s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Finally!

North Korea nuke = rusty T-34 thrown with a catapult?

i need some excitement in my life.

I bet 90% of there arenal are duds

Yes! Finally some actual training for our nuclear triad to completely obliterate them and force China to an ultimatum we would have to encounter sooner or later

the final redpill for the international stage

Plz mr kim wait until hwndu season four finale

How long do you think it would take for US forces to bomb every strategic assets North Korea has and completely cripple them once the first bomb is dropped by us forces? I saaaayyyyy 30 seconds and North Korea will be fuckity fucked fucked.

They say this shit all the time ALL THE TIME.

The times they actually do shit its not announced ahead of time, like the axe murder in the DMZ, the blown up airplane, the shelling of the civillian island.

Yea sure you will, Kim ching chong chung.

We have an actual possibility of conflict now though

Apparently NK has 10 nuclear missiles

cool, i wanna see it HD.

Around 35-40 mins

Oceans watch out

Seoul needs to watch out

>NK has an ICBM

coldwar.io/coldwar?scene-max=500&scene-max_x=1000&scene-max_y=400&scene-max_z=200&scene-scenario=4&scene-map=0&scene-safe_mode=0&scene-capital_count=2&scene-first_strike=0&scene-gameover_restart_delay=5&Map-pos_x=0&Map-pos_y=0&Map-zoom=1&Map-max_x=360&Map-max_y=180&Map-weight=4&Map-color=-1&Map-opacity=1&Map-quantize=1&Map-map=0&Capital-strike=0&Capital-bases_max=3&Capital-cities_max=3&Capital-factories_max=3&Capital-defcon=3&Capital-danger_close=0.4&Capital-sats_max=1&City-unit_rate=1&City-stock_abms=100&City-abm_launch_max=10&Factory-stock_abms=100&Factory-abm_launch_max=10&Base-stock_bombers=0&Base-stock_fighters=0&Base-stock_icbms=0&Base-stock_abms=0&Base-sats_max=1&Base-fighter_launch_max=5&Base-bomber_launch_max=3&Base-icbm_launch_max=3&Base-abm_launch_max=10&Base-danger_close=0.2&Supply-radius=25&Bomber-speed=0.5&Bomber-speed_flux=0.1&Bomber-ttl=100000&Bomber-show_vectors=0&Bomber-show_flocking=0&Bomber-hp_base=50&Bomber-hp_flux=20&Bomber-laser_range=0.05&Bomber-laser_base=30&Bomber-laser_flux=10&Bomber-attack_range=0.2&Bomber-separation_friend=0.08&Bomber-separation_enemy=0.05&Bomber-avoidance_enemy=0.07&Fighter-speed_base=0.5&Fighter-speed_flux=0.5&Fighter-ttl=100000&Fighter-show_vectors=0&Fighter-show_flocking=0&Fighter-hp_base=10&Fighter-hp_flux=10&Fighter-laser_range=0.05&Fighter-laser_base=5&Fighter-laser_flux=5&Fighter-attack_range=0.2&Fighter-range=200&Fighter-separation_friend=0.2&Fighter-separation_enemy=0.1&Fighter-gas=600&Icbm-speed=0.01&Icbm-speed_flux=0.01&Icbm-ttl=1500&Abm-speed=0.05&Abm-speed_flux=0.08&Abm-sensitivity=16&Abm-ttl=1500&Sat-laser_range=0.2&Boom-style=0&Boom-color=7&Boom-radius=100&Boom-fatness=2&Boom-ttl=60&Boom-rate_base=0.5&Boom-rate_flux=0.5&Boom-crater=0&CapitalMap-weight=4

Oh no! Best Korea never makes outrageous claims! They will surely make good on this statement and plunge the world into thermonuclear war!

>north korea launches a severely outdated nuclear missile at japan
>shot down midair over north korea
>EMP effect has no real impact, no electricity to disrupt because of severe rationing
>North Korea is invaded from the south/east and falls after a week due to lack of support from China
They know that this would happen.

Holy shit that link was longer than I thought, sorry.

Where's the proof that North Korea has nuclear weapons and where is the proof that it can reach the States?

Don't worry, after their last ballistic missile test the USA and it's allies in the area are working to fill the gaps in their missile defense mechanisms in the region. North Korea showed their hand and it will get thwarted.

The USA would never initiate an attack against a nuclear power unless they were confident that they could simultaneous bomb the shit out of every strategically important military installment and infrastructure at the same time.

North Korea's military capability will be completely crippled before a single shot is fired on either side.

They are a joke.

He isn't claiming he's going to randomly fire a missile you fucking idiots

He is saying that if he gets attacked, he will launch nukes. Meaning that he will not fire nukes first unless his country is been threatened, which it is right now

IRL gorilla warfare

Why has this been allowed to escalate? We should drone strike NKorea to the fucking stone age and tell SKorea to clean it up.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Forces_Korea

RIP Tokyo.

NK would kill every US soldier without any problems they have millions of soldiers and are always ready for war with the US
Military tech is rather shit but this would still be a really hard fight for the US

fuck off losstralia, our overlord the burgers said so. information directly comes from israel, our best allies.

>this poostralian thinks we actually believe Kim can do anything even if usa attacks.

>unless his country is been threatened, which it is right now
Oh how awful, do go on.

Any attack would result in seoul being heavily damaged/ destroyed from nk artillrry we would win but seoul would be btfo

Except nk cannot into logistics or maintenance.

i think it will be chaos as soon as the top leadership is ogre.

sacrifices are to be made for the reunification of the korean continent, and hence tightening the noose around china even more.
nothing to see here goys.

They won't do anything. This is two decades in the making. Huge bluff, Kim knows that they would be btfo

The United States would pummel N.Korea by air and sea and the 25k soldiers in S.Korea already wouldn't have to cross into enemy territory for weeks after.

It's almost like the Samson option for Israel, if we go down we're taking you all with us

Multiple 3 skykings being broadcast, most likely orders positioning nuclear forces.

Even before the leadership was destroyed you would have rogue generals within NK who hate the Un and his family.

Anybody else miss nuclear tests? Imagine the fucking sick footage we could get today.

>Mfw we're all finally gonna get to die.
DO IT KIM.

>inb4 an edge lord fires his rifle into the air like a mad man

this would be my biggest laff in history before i perish i would laugh till i pee myself.

So the proof is propaganda?

Get the fuck out of here with your propaganda, burger.

NK is 100% a paper tiger the fact that the U.S considers it a threat just shows how weak the U.S is.

SEOUL WILL BE ASHES
Seoul is a helluva lot closer than Tokyo or the USA they just need to hit Seoul , which they can.

Luckily we deployed THAAD there but idk what will happen

Source me up hombre.

rice dick wagging contest

>all these retarded neocon shills actually studying against North Korea

north korea has thousands of short range missiles which can rich seoul within minutes.

They don't need any soldiers. US can starve North Korea without any problems.

the only reason NK isn't falling because no one wants it to fall. China, or SK don't want the refugee flow.

The economic, social, and infrastructure divides are so high that even with technology and effort it will be half a century before both regions are equalized.

Thadd cant do much against all the conventional artillery nk has just across border unfortunately

North Korea doesn't have nuclear missiles.

Fuck Seoul.

North Korea is best Korea. Based Kim is /ourguy/

I understand that, but the only reason they'd go down is dropping a missile too close to Japan. No one would give a shit if they stopped testing bombs near other countries.

No. North Korea has 0 nuclear missiles.

Hi kim

im wet right now

They have nuclear tipped warheads

This was very true only a few short years ago. China has all but abandoned NK and would rather deal with refugees at this point. Notice how China's policy has shifted after their African colonies have become successful.
South Korea doesn't really have much say, especially with their current political hysteria. If anything, if there has been a time for the Korean war to reignite it's within the next few months. I still doubt it'll happen.

They have warheads and missles capable of carrying the warheafs so yes they do have nuclear missles

bombing the shit out of it is one thing but they have over a million active soldiers and if they use korea war tactics this could end in a really long war and they have communism and tip top propaganda as a backbone but what about you? after some years the election rolls around with some demoshit and says END THIS WAR.
So you could only really win with a capitulation as long you have the public support for this

Seems like a fairly standard bluff.

The estimated did rate is about 50%.

Their positions are mapped for CB and will be eliminated shortly after the commencement of hostilities.

There is serious doubt that North Korea has enough ammunition and artillery shells to fight any conflict longer than a few weeks.

>will launch a missile
>a missile

one nuke? totally worth it, it would be probably aiming at south korea, and will probably miss. totally worth it, do it!

US President Donald Trump criticized N. Korea for “behaving very badly,”

wew

I want to insert my PENIS into your VAGINA to be frank.

Thank Bill Clinton for giving them the reactors they needed for a nuclear program...just another reason the Clintons should be slowly hung with piano wire.

Does the US military have the means to disable any incoming nuclear weapons before they reach their designated target area?

Yea but nothing is 100%

A nuclear bomb!=a nuclear tipped warhead

No they don't.

They have not proven that they have miniaturization technology, and the closest they have proven to having a missile capable of carrying a nuke is their rocket booster which launched a satellite into an unstable orbit.

The one nuclear "warhead" they have shown was proven to be a mockup.

Don't listen to this idiot
America has been able to deactivate the atoms for decades.

Shit Sup Forums I got orders to Korea this august...

sure but what would china do because we all know they want to become the new worldpower and this would be the perfect chance for them to go against the US if they pump NK full with everything they need

I bet Merkel would Be Happy to have em.

The real question is if North Korea have missiles capable of carrying the nuke all the way to the US.

Hah no

ITS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!

Show us

Sometimes, In theory

What's the most ideal scenario for a foreign invasion of NK?

China stops providing support, followed by an invasion during the winter after a long famine?

They don't. It's questionable if they could even (accurately) hit targets in Japan. Fuck knows, they may target Tokyo or Kyoto and end up hitting Hong Kong.

No, they don't. See Also, I failed to mention that a nuclear warhead is still heavier than the satellite they launched.

QUADS

DECAP STRIKE FUCKING WHEN

Nonetheless Seoul will be in ruin

If it's not Nukes launched by arty it's Chemical/Biological warfare

Good. Stay the fuck out of best Korea, you fucking bloodthirsty warmongers.

Enough of your shit, USA.

Better then the palms

Off shore artillery strikes for months then sift through rubble.

Fuck off North Korea I ain't showin u muh military documents.

No, they could hit South Korean or Japanese targets.

I guess, I got yokota japan as my next assingnment in sep of 2018 fucking awesome.

>China gives full support
>Long drawn out war with lots of dead yanks

would be pretty comfy desu

Norks haven't proven that they have access to any of those things.

In theory what happens if any American citizen were to somehow smuggle a weapon and travel to the NK border and shoot at them.
Would that mean war?

QUICK GET IN GUYS I JUST RECORDED THE MISSILE TEST

>People still joking about North Korean nukes like it's 5 years ago

The arsenal they have is completely laughable, however there is no arguing that their progress, as shown with their increasing and "satisfactory" amount of test, is a looming threat in the next few years. Give them 5 years and they'll have developed something that can reach USA. It has to be dealt with. Don't forget that China & The Clintons have assisted in NK gaining weapons

youtube.com/watch?v=K-ZPkLqTfGI&t=91s

WW3 WOOOOOOOOOO