I just realized something crazy about Trump's wall

I just realized something crazy about Trump's wall.

You can pretty much guarantee that virtue signalling edgelord try-hards like Banksy are going to graffiti it with their pseudo-political bullshit.

And you can bet that /ourguys/ are going to fight back with our memes.

Forget HWNDU. This looks like it's going to be a real life meme war across 3,100 km of wall for the next seven or so years.

I don't think I'm ready for this.

This ought to be a fun game

>Build the Maginot line three times over.
Totally happening mein dude.

Lush is going to leave Melbourne? Good.

I want to see this classic on the wall.

How can they still think they can win this?

I am interested in seeing all of the graffiti it'll collect.

It'll be equipped with automatic anti-vandal cleaning tech, like in Demolition Man.

This on wall when?

It's gonna be like the old Drawball days, an all-out territorial war but at a much greater scale

Shiiiit.

This is going to be crazy.

TAAAAAKKKKE ME. TO THE MAGIC OF THE MOOOMMMENT... OF A GLOOOOORY NIGHT.

Newsflash kermit, you're not the puppet-mastero buth rather a natural desaster to your moms vagina,
meat curtains? meet kermit the kindred killer of brain cells all around the known k-lobe, you green

fuck.
Bet your asshole is as black as a detroit supernova, sucking in all that vital black-light semen you so

desperately need to survive the coriolis effect in your fucking green eggplant of a left-turning of a

space station you textile tsunami.
You won't terraform my property either, ya green betch.
Smart? Rather dark, like the nigger cock you suck at night in the park,
high on glue, you even shot the deputy you honourless green bag of rotten molester-slant-eyed mint.
The brithish should've sown you into cowskin after forcing you to breed in a pond of native-piss for

two generationss, you hearthless monster,
killings millionso f colonist families, rading their farms at night then there were (white) women and

(black) children in that cuck-village, you jealous MONSTER!

The second I found out your mensturation-pond of origin I bought a truckload of cement and buried that

everglade-shithole of a green-pest birthing life-soup under a Adele-acre of nazi-concrete.

You have nowhere to return to now, slut.
You can run but you can't hide, frogh-snitch.

mY Stork-henchman are flying sorties day and night.
Surrender now and I may show mercy for your pityful green existence and let you live a nice quiet life

behind bars of peanut-chocolate (which I know you are allergic to).
You are wrong.

>TL;DR Chuck Berry is Kill

No, you don't understand America, my friend; the graffiti artists will be shot to death.

>Wall full of Pepes
Can't wait for it

In Vilnius, we have another Trump wall

He's in Melbourne?

Yes. Fuck that cunt, trash work, trash bloke. Dropped him a few years ago the fat fuck.
Jisoe > lush.

You sound like a degenerate, are you some kind of graffiti tool that is jellous that no one cares about your nigger nickname?

Interesting foreign opinion of particular local concepts.

Fuck off lush. Nobody likes you, you're just capitalising on the collective work of pol you absolute fraud.

And this wall is concerning your live in australia exactly how?

It'll be the Berlin Wall all over again

i'm not Lush but I've been enjoying Lush's work ever since somebody linked me to his Vimeo and pointed out his work around the western suburbs.

All I know is that there is a whole lot of infighting and drama. I only really like Lush desu. The majority of graffiti seems to be nigger-tier stylized letters.

pic related is my proof.

How does an Anglophone board concern you, Muruk?

Really we should gather up all the memes that got Trump elected and display them upon the wall. Imagine, we could have miles divoted to Jeb or Tedposting or Hillary shitting herself. Kek wills it.

nah he's /ourguy/

You're joking right? Lush is a dropkick, cunt causes more damage and shit tier work than anyone in the scene.
His tags are shit, throws are shit, that cat he paints is fucked.

I dropped him because he was off his face on ice having a go at a friend of mine. Cunt is a degenerate junkie.

>wall
It's literally going to be a wire fence if anything

>anyone in the scene

Do you think we give a shit about your scene or your intercine drama bullshit that will inevitably arise when you get more than two mouth-breathing nigger wannabes in a room together?

I see his work when I'm going around the western suburbs and it looks good. I have never met the guy and I don't want to.

Also: I have a sneaking suspicion you yourself are Lush.

I would just have a look at SNAPCHAT Y .ME to fap to school's hottest girl's nudes.

Clutch at those straws big fella. You're the one who said you're a fan of lush, the same type of mouth breathing nigger wannabe shit you just dismissed. You made this thread, you're praising the work, you obviously care and now you're trying to back up.

Cunt you're from the western suburbs, 1/10 chance you're white.

Saw this today in Tottenham, can confirm hes on ice if he frequents Tottenham

There will be armed forced at that wall and a desert.
Noone is autistic enough to spray it.

Yes that was fucking obvious from the beginning. Also trying to hammer the wall, drill it etc.

i feel for ya Emu. the burgers gonna get so much practice.
Shitposter superpower by 2020.

I said

>when I'm going around the western suburbs

Also, go around Seddon or Yarraville where my mates live. They're still white.

And yep. I'm praising his work. It reaches me from beyond your garbage scene drama. It transcends the niggerdom that mires what might very well be a legitimate and misunderstood art form.

Nice of you to admit that you're literally an aggressive invader, Paco.

Where?

There must really be something wrong with you if Lush's work speaks to you, holy shit.

There is no scene drama, I don't paint illegally either. I met him at a house party and he is all ego mate. Go see some real art instead of meme work kiddo.

You obviously underestimate writers that want fame, liberals or Sup Forums users
Check out berlin wall that was full of graffiti and was guarded by armed forces. As long as you don't tamper with it or try to cross it I think nobody will give a shit about you writing shit on a wall in the middle of the fucking desert

He wouldn't know because he's a Mehmet and didn't even recognize