ITT: we give thanks for being born in a civilised nation and not having mutilated genitals

Thanks.

America fell for the circumciseion meme

thanks

I'm pretty sure sheep get castrated on the reg

also, thanks for being born white

FUCKING JEWS

>That feel when my parents got me cut even though it's not common here
We aren't even religious, I don't get it and I'm too much of a bitch to ask.

Thanks god

We are truly blessed.

Kek, stop lying.

You were more likely circumcised due to muslim influence rather than jewish you frog fuck

shot God, nice one

Tnx mom, dad, ancestors

No, my parents are christian and listened to some kike doctor who said it was "cleaner" like this

Speak for yourselves, my parents didn't circumcise me because I'm a Hindu. Only dumbass American Christians are circumcised.

All the jokes aside, what is the actual benefit of doing that?

I mean in Croatia we have 0 circumsized people, so I always wondered why did this catch on in western world.

>Midwest
What did they mean by this Sup Forums?

And here's Leafville for comparison.

Its true that only dumbass christians (protestants) circumcise their infants but thank God I was born Catholic

Thank you God for Satan

My parents have always been redpilled and spared me the knife.

I assume youre kidding. Catholics are into circumcision bigly.

No wonder the Anglos are always upset. Look at all those cutlets

Not anywhere outside America USA they're not. Not in South America either.

t. Catholic with foreskin

There's nothing in Catholicism that mandates circumcision. If there's circumcised Catholics then its probably because they fell for this American-Judaeo meme. I'm Mexican too if that helps

Yea, I'm really glad I have my foreskin. If you're circumcised you will never experience a real orgasm.

I call bullshit on that, at least in my country. 90% of our populace is roman catholics and nobody gets circumcised ever.

We always thought it was a thing only jews do.

oh I guess I was confusing my lack of foreskin with lack of condoms

Jews, Muslims, Africans and...Americans. Nice culture yanks.

Thanks.

Jews are G-d's chosen people you fucking nazi.

Pretty fucking neat not having a partialy numb dick

>mfw you'll only experience 35% of your benis sensitivity
>mfw you won't be able to even get hard when you hit 40 years
>mfw your parents got tricked by bronze age kike fairytales.

No, Catholics are. Jews are Satan's disciples.

I don't understand what all the fuzz is about. I'm circumcised, and I feel fine with it. And I kind of resent having you people imply that my parents were bad parents. My parents were wonderful and loving to me, they didn't abuse me like you people are implying.

t. abdulla

Circumcision is child abuse. Genital mutilation.

My parents are not abusers you fucking cunt.

exactly this.

We frown at the tribal people in Africa mutilating their daughters genitalia but when jews do it its fine.

Its mutilation for the sake of mutilation, its should be absolutely illegal.

Nope, they are just idiots.

You would see my loving family put in jail just because of some weirdo moral principles you hold?

They aren't, they're highly educated and intelligent.

You should sue them

I'm waiting for a roe V wade tier case in the USA where some dude sues his parents/doctor for mutilating his genitals for no logical reason, WITHOUT his fucking consent.

For all the ''LITERALLY RAPE'' reactionary culture we're supposedly living in, odd how literal infantile abuse/sexual mutilation doesn't attract attention

Weirdo?

Man they literally mutilated your penis without you having a say in it. If I cut my daughters tits off when she is born I would be sent to jail, I don't see how this is different.

If they are highly intelligent then they wouldn't mutilate their sons penis because of religion. So no, they are not intelligent, they are stupid.

Now you be the smart one and don't ruin your childs penis, if he wants that when he is able to make reasonable decisions then go for it. But let him have that choice.

No loving parent mutilates your genitals. You are in denial and your parents are cunts.

>infantile abuse/sexual mutilation
What extreme rhetoric, there's no justification for throwing such extreme language like this. There are plenty of benefits to circumcision.

Let the child decide when he is old enough then.

Wow, you must be really upset that your penis looks strange lmao

Like ?
>W-well you spend less time cleaning it !
How is this relevant ? 5 fucking seconds ? I could also cut my ears with this logic.
>N-no ! It stinks less !
I can tell you it doesn't stink.
>Y-you are 30% less likely to get AIDS after sex
Do you think I am degenerate enough to have unconventional sex ? Furthermore without a condom ? By the way you will look smart with your mutilated penis AND your AIDS if you are in the 70% left cases.
>MUH AESTHETICS
Kek

stay mad your cuck parents MUTILATED you

I'm circumcized because I had phimosis.
It was very painful everytime I was hard.
My mom tried to "fap" me in the bathroom but one day blood came out so it had to be done.
It was in 4th grade (10 years), the surgery was not painful but I screamed everytime I had to pee so I didnt had to go to school.
I was out of school for a month, it was that time when I discobered neet life, I didn't do shit for a whole month, just being in front of the computer and the thing kind of lasted until today.
My dick is very dry and I have some holes in it from the stitches, sometime they have fat in them and smell, I have to take them out like a pinple.
I have visited doctors and they all told me that this is normal but still, I'm ashamed of my dick.
I can fathom how do burgers do it to their sons, they really are a jewish colony.

jesus fucking Christ

>my mother tried to "fap" me in the bathroom