reuters.com/article/us-france-election-fillon-idUSKBN16O0FH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

b-but muh marine le pen

She's a zionist puppet

>Fillon
>not a cuck

Le pen or bust.

Fuck off Shlomo shill

>tfw you couldn't possibly lose after 5 years of PS and with FN as only opposition yet still lose
Why don't you shill for Macron instead?

>closet gay
>thief
>christian
lol

>doesn't want to throw out immigrants and close borders
>doesn't want to leave the Euro
>not a cuck

pfff

I am pretty sure Macron will be your next president.

Prepare to be boarded!

I still have to meet one person actually in favor of Macron. Never seen one irl.

Fillon is a globalist shill.

He was PM for 5 years under (((Sarkozy))) and supported the Libya intervention.

He is pro-EU, supported Hillary Clinton, said France was a "nation of immigrants".

Referring to the BIlderberg group and the Trilateral comminision, he said "they govern us".

youtube.com/watch?v=DhkocrEpaak

He is the definition of a cuckservative, only occasionally criticizing Islam for votes. The guy is done anyway, it will be probably Macron vs. Le Pen.

The cucks will make sure Macron is your next president

Instead you could browse to SNAPCHAT Y .ME to leak local sluts nudes.

You should probably get out more

For those who don't understand what this table is about:

You need written backing from at least 500 mayors to candidate in the presidential election. This table shows how many backings each official candidate has.

I know people supporting every other main candidates. Isn't it curious that I know no-one supporting the candidate that is supposed to have the most support?

>cuckservative
>not a cuck

Honestly m8, at this point you get what you vote for. If you vote for someone who will continue to do everything you're unhappy with you deserve to lose your country.

I dont care.

The sooner your country is gone the better

Nope, not at all. I'm sure they're out there, keep at it.

He's just an alternative to La-Pen, nobody is passionate about him, just as they weren't for Hillary
There was very few die-hard Hillary supporters, simply die hard anti-trumpers

>mainstream cuckservative
>not a cuck
He's the McCain of France

You have to do better

>fillon
>not a cuck

Le pen will win.

k

Every candidate is an alternative to Marine Le Pen. I have no problem imagining him collecting all the never FN vote in the 2nd turn but in the 1st turn? He doesn't seem like a better candidate than all the other -on.

Thanks

Checked, thanks greatest ally of oldest ally.

>not a cuck

wew lad

Bye France

>She's a zionist puppet

How? She wants to remove dual citizenship.

She was against the intervention in Libya, she's part of the Le Pen family. She's the opposite of a Zionist shill. That would be Fillon.

>not a cuck
>christian

Heh, sure buddy, all christians are cucks.

>Fillon
isn't he corrupt as shit? i thought he has not a chance anymore.

readThis pic means nothing.

Reminder ONLY Fillon can stop Macron.

ahhh ok thx, didn't saw it first

Fillon is fucked. His only purpose now is that his assraping by MSM and judges is radicalizing cuckservatives

All Fillon votes will go to Macron. I am excited to see what Macron does as president, he is very young

Wrong. Recent polls say a third of Fillon voters would go to Le Pen, a small half to Macron and the rest wouldn't vote.

Those aren't good numbers for Le Pen.

It's better than 2002 but yeah, there's room for improvement. Still, there's more than a month to turn the tables.

I hope so

Ironic, considering Sup Forums is mostly Christian

Eurgh, young dashing men are the worst politicians. They just go for the pussy vote

Anything better than pic related I suppose.

Better than an actual gay and a woman

all the candidate are corrupt by lobby or just want to be president for justice immunity.

france is lost

I really don't understand how military leaders in these countries can just sit there, look at all of the retarded shit thats constantly shoved in our faces and just take it. Not do anything. Why did you even join the military? Don't you want to protect your country? You just sit by as these ((( people ))) subvert and destroy everything you supposedly hold dear? Its insane. The world is fucking insane.

He's the kosher conservative, meaning he will do nothing to oppose leftist or islamists. The only thing he will do which leftists dislike is rapampant zionism

>hur hur Fillon is a cuckservative, better vote for a playboy whore who's leeching her rich husband and pretending to be anti-immigrations while her daughter fucks a shitskin, Viva la France!

Why is Sup Forums full of faggots, it's not even summer yet.

>Fillon
reuters.com/article/us-france-election-fillon-idUSKBN16O0FH

Can someone rank the candidates in order from the most prorefugee/migrant to the most antimigrant one?

It's unfortunately going to be that "same old, same old" tier cuck Macron that every faggot seems to be in love with right now when he'll just inevitably end with single digit approval rates just like Hollande because he's a spineless traitor.

liar
thief
corrupted

unless you want to be the laughing stock of the World, let's vote for someone else
Even African countries will mock us if we elect him

Why are you such a cuck? Go suck a black dick you coalburner (male).

>left (Mélenchon, Hamon)
More please

>Rotschild candidate: Macron
There's no such thing as France

>right (Fillon)
Say they will lower immigration, raise it

>anti-immigration
Marine Le Pen

Fuck off proto-nigger
>pretending
>while her daughter fucks a shitskin

>muh summer

>>>r/Sup Forums or something, kiddo

french people, what's the deal with Baroin?

should we like him? he looks pretty chill

>supports a whore
>calls other cucks for disagreeing

literally cuck mentality

Marine is Jean-Marie Le Pen's daughter, the man who's spent the last 60+ years pushing nationalist French politics, and founded the FN. They're not pretending, they're about as real as it gets.

And Marion never fucked a shitskin, that's just a meme pushed by shills like you. Kill yourself.

Merci beaucoup french friend :)

Freemason, son of a high-ranking Freemason and average politician.
Chain-smoked and drink to stop sounding like a teen faggot.
Once on a television set, he said proudly that he has some Hungarian origins to not be the only bland white boi.

The average fag you'll find in French modern politics.

Samuel Marechal(Marion's Father) is married to Cecile Houphouet-Boigny(black woman, cousin of the former president of Ivory Coast)
They are a coal burning family
Marine's boyfriend is from Jewish origin (Louis Alliot)

>not a cuck

>not dating a jew to not get Called on your NatSoc politics that you ripped of From De Gaulle who ripped em off from Hitler.

Only right wing candidates are corrupted.