SHITPOSTER GETS 10 YEAR SENTENCE FOR SENDING KIKENWALD GIF

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39315393

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/15/katie-hopkins-jack-monroe-libel-ruling-bbc-mailonline
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39315393
twitter.com/RichardBSpencer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thus proving that there is no depth low enough that Trump fanatics won't sink to.

anyone got the dox on him

This dramphhhhsbtys btfoed xddd
D
D

That Pedo will suffer in hell for his sins!

In Ireland you wouldn't get such a sentence if you killed 20 people
So if people can get prosecuted for sending gifs, what stops them doing the same for "hurtful" or offensive comments that trigger other types of pain, what stops them charging people tens of thousands, ruining their lives and putting them in jail just for not being a communist, the justice system doesn't care, if your not a marxist they don't care if your dead
Look at this: theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/15/katie-hopkins-jack-monroe-libel-ruling-bbc-mailonline
people go to jail in europe all the time for saying things politically incorrect, yet you can rape little girls if your a muslim and they will try to protect you

He was arrsted by police? Wheres his mugshot? Fake news.

that's a interesting legal case.

I mean there is intent. and the 'i hope you die'
harm was done, etc.

Really wasn't it for something unrelated?

flood shekelwald with strobes!

by the FBI, it's a federal case

>SHITPOSTER GETS 10 YEAR SENTENCE
That's me fucked. I only come here to shitpost.
Expecting armed police units and SAS now.

LRAD his house.

He won't be found guilty.

>I mean there is intent. and the 'i hope you die'
>harm was done, etc.

this sets a dangerous precedent...it's not a very big step from this to "your tweet violated my lefty hugbox and caused PTSD"

dumb shitposter edge lord could take up to 10 years for causing a seizure
retard will get away with no jail and a consequent fine

LAND OF THE FREE LAND OF THE FREE LAND OF THE FREE LAND OF THE FREE LAND OF THE FREE LAND OF THE FREE LAND OF THE FREE LAND OF THE FREE LAND OF THE FREE LAND OF THE FREE LAND OF THE FREE LAND OF THE FREE LAND OF THE FREE LAND OF THE FREE LAND OF THE FREE

Fake. They just tracked him down in the last few days. It will be 6 months to a year before there is a verdict...

Also. If you read the article it has a professor basically calling bullshit on eichenwald.

Looking forward to eichenwald getting btfo in the trial when the experts start getting marched in.

Does anyone have the actual link he sent?

I don't think this will actually lead to anything. First of all, the guy has to click "play" on the gif - his own fault. Secondly the charge is "cyber stalking". You have to prove a lot more than a days worth of search queries that anyone was stalked.

I hope he gets a seizure.

This. Also
>He had also researched epilepsy seizure triggers on the epilepsy.com website
kek

There are plenty of these on youtube. Why is there no uproar about protecting children from watching them. The man has a potential of 10 years but I can not see anything but a warning and a good behaviour. Anything else would cause all sort of shit posting to become illegal.

So what. Yesterday we were all researching how to make a nuclear bomb. If my web searches were a realistic way of showing my intent I the van would be permanently outside my house. I did a check on my Amazon book purchasing once. 50% of my books were watch list standard.

>bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39315393
He didn't get sentenced, he was arrested. The maximum sentence is 10 years for cyberstalking but I sincerely hope they just give him a little probation. Regardless of intent, Eichenwald is a big boy and maybe he should click on every image tweeted at him with his condition.

This and also think about all the times you may have told someone "kill yourself." Are you now going to be held criminally liable for their death?

Well you know the guy was epileptic, there was actual harm done because he got a stroke.

Now ofcourse the defense has a case as well.

So that's why i find it interesting.

It could set a dangerous precedent. But epilepsy is a recognized disease, lefty hugbox is not.

Nothing will happen at the end.
I"m sending that kike more gifs so he learns the lesson.

How could they prove that the dude had a seizure?

Considering who the recipient was, it's likely that he could be lying.

Of course, the person who sent it is guilty of being a jerk, but I couldn't really see a crime being done, as it opens some floodgates with he said she said and other means of causing harm through normally innocuous things.

It would be good if you didn't live any more.

Stroke and Epilepsy are separate. If I give someone a cigarette am I responsible if they smoke it. Even though both of us know it could kill him. If I don`t hold a childs hand when crossing the road and it runs out and gets hit by a car who is to blame:
Me
The Child
The Car driver
The person who decided to put a crossing on the road.

The message was intended for offence rather than harm. It was a joke and any court of law that does not recognise that is clearly insane. Even if the person clicked it would not be an instant fit.

Eichenwald lied

SHIT NIGGA CYBER BULLYING ISN'T REAL, LIKE JUST TURN OFF THE PC AND WALK AWAY NIGGA.

He claims he had a stroke. He has to prove damages in order to have a case.

Unless there is an ambulance bill or hospital bill - tangible PROOF of damages, then there is no case.

You forgot the other option:
The Jews

Keep sending him strobes

He lied by omission by not revealing he pressed play.

If only it was that easy giving all filthy jews a stroke.

wrong, they merely have to prove if he committed the crime of cyberstalking

I feel like people are thinking i want the gif sender to be convicted. I don't it's just a interesting legal case. Nouvelle i think?

HUR
>offers convincing counterargument as to why he should be found criminally liable [the cigarette]
>proceeds to argue poorly against the counterargument he has just proved
ISHYGGDDTMDNBED

He simply made up he had an attack, and can't prove it nor that it was the gif the arrested guy send that provoked it.
If the guy is finally charged so need to be everyone who's ever posted anything similar on the internet ever.
I could just go on youtube right now search for a video with bright lights and then denouncing the video owner and youtube for damages, which is ridiculous.
Not to mention that he was arrested on "cyberstalking" charges, so it's all made up bullshit and it has nothing to do with epilepsy.

Land of the (((Free)))

J E W E D
E
W
E
D

HOFFNUNGSLOS VERJUDET

>If I don`t hold a childs hand when crossing the road and it runs out and gets hit by a car who is to blame
Legally you are responsible because you are the legal guardian. As retarded as your hypothetical kid may be, you have to protect them, even if that means putting them on one of those leashes.

I love how that filthy, filthy kike is getting trolled even by Richard Spencer.

yeah. Since the charges are "cyber stalking" after all.

I meant if they were trying to go after him for some form of assault though.

I don't remember if i sent that kike a flash gif back then i am scraed right now.

Can Sup Forums get this man out of jail? Can we meme him out of jail?

Nice

reality is so absurd, if god exists Kurt will die painfully

But the car driver is also responsible to drive safely. That would mean at a speed they can stop if a person walks out onto a crossing.

>land of the free
>"muh freedumz"

TOP KEK

will i go to jail if i did send him a flash gif ????

>using twitter with real information
user you deserve the 10 years

They don't need your real name idiot
they could find me from Sup Forums

yes in only USA

the guy that got arrested used the name jew goldberg

based echeinwald: 1
blumph fans: 0

all they need is your IP and metadata, you faggot.

7 proxies ain't gonna do shit for you

no real infomation even the guy that is in jail had a user twitter account dummy.

Do you think as a Dyslexic I could take someone to court who sent me a deliberately badly spelled message. It would cause me quite a lot of stress. HONEST.

This, the (((((((((ADL))))))))))) has admin powers on twitter after all. No wonder they handed out his info so easily.

he didn't use his real info on twitter

he felt bad after the fact and said he'd donate to a charity to fight epilepsy, and Eichenwald then went to that charity to get his real name

Instead you could browse to SNAPCHAT Y .ME to fap to local sluts nudes.

i hear a helicopter.

Americans truly are the kikes greatest allies

we had this on morning paper. It said that there was "Pepe the Frog, who has been profiled as the symbol for the alt-right movement"
It was funny to me. Pepe used to feel good man, and talk about peeing with his pants down.

>exercise free speech
>get jailed

troll's remorse's gonna get you

>feeling bad and donating to a (((charity)))
kek, idiot

thank god he didn't send an image of atomic explosion, everyone would be affected!

guess what, let's just charge the guy with attempted manslaughter because everyone who read twitter could have seizure

You got us there kraut, this case is kikesumius maxsimus.

i pray i don't go to jail.

that's not how it works.

he did that after twitter handed over his info in an effort to save his ass.

the twitter DMs that Dorsey handed over are pretty damning.

i fucking hate kikes i can be going to jail over a brain dead kike........

>for causing a seizure
there's no proof that it caused a seizure because there was no seizure, it's a typical kike lie

>oy vey dis goy tried to cause me a seizure wtf
>I'll pretend I had a seizure and press charges
>that'll show that filthy goy

Exactly, that is precisely Jewish psychology.

Try the other Sup Forums

Trump will surely save this guy, right?

On the other hand, if it actually works... Sup Forums should definitely go for the seizure high score.

Is any lawfag here ? What are the chances of Kurt getting away with this bullshit ??

Seizure or not, Rivello definitively wanted Eichenwald to die. He must be prosecuted and jailed.

It was a pretty funny troll though, amirite?

Sup Forums users have god awful OpSec.

I blame Sup Forums for being filled with Linux autists that don't know anything about internet security.

I say this as I post on Sup Forums with my raw IP but I'm not posting my plans to kill some media Jew with gifs.

Then shouldn't you be prosecuting and jailing Merkel for wanting the entire German people to die?

The Seizure Shitposters need to save him you belgium fag.

There is literally nothing wrong with wanting Jewish Marxist propagandists to die
We're in a war, there's nothing wrong with wanting to kill an enemy combatant

kill yourselves all of you
pls dont van me

Law isn't as important as resources. If Rivello can actually fight back, he has a good chance because Kurt willingly pressed play, see Of course in America, lawsuits costs lots of money to deal with so Rivello may need financial support. Rivello isn't too bright considering he wrote an apology letter and donated to an epilepsy charity to atone. This was the avenue in which Eichenwald could get his personal information.

Essentially, we're dealing with a pathological liar (Kurt) and a retard who lacks basic opsec (Rivello)

Richard Spencer is hitting back at Keichenwald on twitter:

twitter.com/RichardBSpencer

it was sticking your head in the lions mouth for no reward.

most on Sup Forums are far more concerned with being edgy than winning.

Paranoia is a mental disease that should be taken seriously, people can help you.

Yeah, all the doxings on TRS show that the Alt-Right needs to up its OpSec. Try using TAILS for example when you're going to do stupid shit like this along with burner accounts.

>he has a good chance because Kurt willingly pressed play

The FBI wouldn't have arrested him if they didn't think they have a very strong chances of conviction.

read the twitter DMs Jew Goldstein made

fuck off slimy jew

>If a goy killed a goy or a Jew he is responsible, but if a Jew killed a goy he is not responsible.
>A Jew may rob a Goy, he may cheat him over a bill, which should not be perceived by him, otherwise the name of God would become dishonoured.
>A Jew may do to a non-Jewess what he can do. He may treat her as he treats a piece of meat.

everyday the the turner diaries become more real..

t. obvious jew

ask us how we know you're new here, kike

Yeah. FBI never say and do things and then go back on them. Never Happens. What do you think the FBI have been publicly doing for the last 6 months? Good Work?