Right-wing

The Amish

The Huttites

All are true.

The baptists

scientology

kek

Fuck off.

Read the Perennialist Tradition. They are all the same just expressed differently. That book is closer to the truth than many other texts out there.

Jesus is Lord.

Christianity

Paganism

Catholicism, also

Islam

Christianity, this is a slide thread since OP has not replied but I will dump links

What I found most convincing (after I was convinced that a god exists, mind you), is the historical evidence for the resurrection of Christ and the reliability of the New Testament documents.
I have here linked two YouTube playlists, which investigate the Resurrection and the reliability of the New Testament.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1mr9ZTZb3TUYymBPce08oyuhnHLLkR_B
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1mr9ZTZb3TW70EEo4e2onJ4lq1QYSzrY

If you want to look at the evidence of the resurrection in particular, check out the work of Gary Habermas, NT Wright, and William Lane Craig (will link if you're interested). If you want more info about the reliability of the New Testament documents, check out Daniel Wallace (again, will link if interested).
Habermas:
youtube.com/watch?v=5znVUFHqO4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ay_Db4RwZ_M

Wright:
youtube.com/watch?v=KnkNKIJ_dnw

Craig
youtube.com/watch?v=_NAOc6ctw1s
youtube.com/watch?v=4iyxR8uE9GQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oAxPHWF8aec

Wallace:
youtube.com/watch?v=6lEmch2OAhs
youtube.com/watch?v=XvR4zGnwRD0
youtube.com/watch?v=wiWKifMu6f8
youtube.com/watch?v=u0v6JItV5-w&list=PLFB1EE14B97D1F55E

Bonus round: J Warner Wallace (former professional detective studies the reliability of the New Testament claims):
youtube.com/watch?v=qzPOTeo9BR8
youtube.com/watch?v=nkllFXIsV6M

Sorry if I'm bombarding and alienating you with (long) YouTube links, but there really is so much evidence out there in favour of Christianity, you can't ignore it.

Christianity

Christianity lived through the Holy Spirit

The Lord Jesus Christ,
May the lord forgive all our sins.

Amen

none of them
some of them might be some great stories, but non of them are true

doesn't it accure to you people that in those times people also wrote (sience)fiction besides poetry, non-fiction and what not?
people always loved a good story now and then, just like we still do now

Take a look at the book I mentioned. It frames Christ in the context of another mystic that walked the earth and spread his teachings like many have done before. Much of what he said has been distorted by the church. This book looks at the mystery schools that spread his original messages instead of the church doctrine corrupted by the Jews. Interesting read.

Christianity ! Hail Jesus

Christianity
youtu.be/P5_-pfqFGJI

Baneposting has manifested itself in our reality, that no other supernatural force has accomplished. Even Kek is no match for it.

Kekism

But which Christianity? Quakers? Anabaptists?

Non-denominational Christianity

Originality

"Religion" is a complex inter-dimensional political struggle with angels (or gods as they are known by other civilizations) against the Creator God, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. These angels have their own reasons for rebelling, one of which is because of their intense hatred for humans and the blessings that God bestowed upon them over those higher beings.

They are the Archons, the gods of ancient past which ruled over us in far different times, but in a historical and spiritual sense. They have rule over this Earth through their bloodlines of humanity, these people are the descendants of the Nephilim, known across many different mythologies and cultures as the giants. The men of renown and heroes of old.

Basically, the angels (as serpents) tricked Adam and Eve and caused them to sin against God, thus condemning us to our demise through Sin. God however, did not want this to occur so set in motion plays to redeem us through a Savior. The angels who realized this then began to work to dilute the bloodline of Man before the flood to ensure this messiah would not be born, this created Nephilim and they conquered and ruled the Earth and its people as tyrants, many horrifying things occurred during this period, so much so that God punished them with a huge flood, destroying the Nephilim and allowing mankind a second start.

Eiher way, they appear after the flood as well, some Nephilim survive, as detailed in other Nephilim flood stories like the Epic of Gilgamesh or fallen angels mated with humans, something we can see in Sodom and Gomorrah where its citizens recognize the angels of God and demand them for sex.

Jesus appears as the Messiah chosen by God and redeems us, giving us an escape path from our demise through while the fallen angels both on this world today and in the abyss locked up have failed and now all they can do is try and lead us away from Christ so we may share in their fate.

Or if you honestly believe that they can win and claim their own reality away from God as the shriners, master masons and other people initiated into the mysteries of ages then you can join up with that belief system and attempt to do so, although I would recommend against that as it goes against your best spiritual interests.

Christianity is the only one which has accepted the inevitability of human extinction.

Well of course. The whole point of Christianity ceases to exist without the extinction of humans.

Based estonian

Follower of Kek here, unironically

Humans won't become extinct, but a lot of us will surely die in the times ahead. The reason why Christianity speaks of such a thing is because the order of the world, currently controlled by the figures I mentioned above have deceived us in many different ways, deception so thick that God is doing what he's doing to his children as long as they trust Him and believe in Him and His Son.

The other religions of the world speak of a Messiah coming to usher in a golden age for all mankind, Christianity says the same thing but to a different vein, this messiah is antichrist and he will deceive you. These religions which proclaim this Messiah can trace their roots back to Babel, Nimrod and the ancient teachings of Hermes/Thoth.