600 % Increase in Autism rate

Seriously, why is there a high growth in Autism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dFEmtE29Usk
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/03/170317131556.htm
stormfront.org/forum/t693131/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they keep changing the goalposts of prognosis.

because they invented a catchall diagnosis for people with social difficulties and keep coming up with new ways to apply it to more and more people

this
>also kids being born to increasingly older parents

Yep. Basically every young man will be somehow on it in a while and medicated no doubt.

Autism is a feature of maleness. It can sometime be extreme however. Hence 4chins

this. im an adult, never been diagnosed, but i'm pretty sure i'm a sperg lord.

if i have sons i guarantee they'd be diagnosed and added to the list which would make it look like a normal father produced autismos.

>>
We need to see the statistics without Asperger's to compare.

d'you really need to ask

Because autism simply wasn't a concept everyone was aware of. Autistics were just "weird kids".

It's even worse now.

youtube.com/watch?v=dFEmtE29Usk

>A new government survey of parents suggests that 1 in 45 children, ages 3 through 17, have been diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder (ASD). This is notably higher than the official government estimate of 1 in 68 American children with autism, by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Because the new numbers come from a parent survey, they do not replace the CDC’s 1-in-68 figure as the official estimate of autism prevalence in the United States.

Because Sup Forums has high growth and high energy

Nobody knew what "autism" was until the movie Rain Man.

Since then it's been a fad diagnosis. Anything that would have been more scrupulously diagnosed or just called "retarded" is now called "autism". Retards can't be a savant but those with autism can, so it makes the mothers feel good.

Well you get money for it now and doctors love to diagnose. Of course there's going to be more autism when we are paying people to be autistic.

Because Autism is a made up disorder.

I often wonder how many have been misdiagnosed as autistic when in reality they've just grown up in an age where it is easier than ever to live in relative social isolation while simultaneously being overstimulated which leads to things like social awkwardness(thus difficulty relating to others and more social isolation), anxiety/ocd, depression, and odd idiosyncrasies.

It's a made up condition with an ever increasing range of definition. Like racism.

this. The 'spectrum' has been increased to a ridiculous level. My kid is mildly dyslexic. Can now read on grade level and his ahead in math, far ahead in science. Is extremely social, participates in sports and many activities. But she is in the autism spectrum according to (((them)))

it's like this board is turning into facebook
ignorant know it alls
have you ever interacted with an autist?
they're not normal, at all
they have stunted development

Yep. They started lumping together all different mental problems into "autism" like adhd, OCD, ODD, sociopathy, you name it. Also brain damaging vaccines, if you buy into that sort of thing.

Fpbp as always

>its my body
>have kids in the mid 30-40s
>wonder why the kids is retarded
>its the vaccines all along

Autism = the psychological long term effects of synthetic estrogen on the male psyche, buddy

How do they want to treat her? I don't get how they could make money off it.

Because we've mistaken mental diversity and different ways of thinking as a mental illness. We will look back at this as yet another travesty of the social sciences.

girls are autistic too, i know one
looks like a prepubescent kid at 17, and sounds like one too
goofy
smart but unable to take care of simple things
not just nerdy, deeper thing than that
hopelessly stunted
yet she's merely "on the spectrum", not full "blown" (ew)

>Autism starts rising right around the time moot is born

Not surprised.

Better question:
Why do people treat it like some terrible disease that needs to be prevented at all cost?

Very intelligent people are often slightly autistic.
Some tech companies even explicitly try to hire autistic people for certain jobs because they can stay focused for longer.

Majority of autist dont actually need to be autistic
Its quite literally "my parents babied me and did not teach me manners or social skill disorder"

In my school we hade quite a good autist class many of them where unsavable but a few on the lower end of the spectrum actually became functioning people after the teachers tougth them manners
I talked to one of the teachers quite alot and he said one of the biggest factors was if the parents took their advice and actually started parenting their kids and stopped being scared for them becuse they hade a disorder

>pharma labs paying compensation for unproven damages
>ever

What the fuck is this shit?

More people visiting /r9k/.

Saw this article yesterday and thought it was interesting.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/03/170317131556.htm

Especially considering autism rates in Africans that move to the west are shooting up. They get less vitamin D in western nations because sun exposure is not the same as in Africa.

Giving vitamin D supplements to mice during pregnancy prevents autism traits in their offspring, University of Queensland researchers have discovered.

The discovery provides further evidence of the crucial role vitamin D plays in brain development, said lead researcher Professor Darryl Eyles, from UQ's Queensland Brain Institute.

"Our study used the most widely accepted developmental model of autism in which affected mice behave abnormally and show deficits in social interaction, basic learning and stereotyped behaviours," Professor Eyles said.

"We found that pregnant females treated with active vitamin D in the equivalent of the first trimester of pregnancy produced offspring that did not develop these deficits."

cant you read?
autist tries memes upon girl, tracks and Excels results

You probably should go to SNAPCHAT Y .ME to fap to local sluts nudes.

There is a high growth in what is considered autism.
Not paying attention to your boring teacher in class is ADHD now, not having friends in highschool is autism.

>Giving vitamin D supplements to mice during pregnancy prevents autism traits in their offspring, University of Queensland researchers have discovered.
that's brutal because it's the poor urban class who cant get enough sunlight because no money to go out or in the country

Also true that people have kids later and old parents cause autism.

Because of the sudden emergence of mental health awareness. Plus the fact that the evil pharmaceuticals make easy money of people buying autism "medication" combined with the fact that doctors can get easy money from diagnoses.

Because they diagnose it more readily now

Because psychiatry is bullshit

While I think the statistics are exaggerated by liberal diagnosis I think there's still an alarming trend; it would explain why society is becoming increasingly autismal.

Imagine if it is having an impact on fetus development. If the brain is failing to develop properly due to low levels of vitamin D, then it is going to effect people with high melanin levels hugely.

Do you have more?

because the frogs in the water are turning us autistic.

>oh, the child isn't acting how is most convenient for an adult! Must be autism!

You probably should have a look at SNAPCHAT Y .ME to fap to local sluts nudes.

>implying euthanasia and sterilisation for the good of society is a problem

yeah going through all my vaccine labeled pics

>when your kid gets fucked up by a vaccine intended for sexually active adults
thanks big pharma

Pharmaceutical jew

He got the spergg

needle jew

yeah you fags never commented much upon the movie Vaxxed even though it made the news
a fun detail worthy to hear about is that doctors strongly resist recording an adverse effect
gee i wonder why, seeing the billions big pharma had to pay in compensation already
also remember one of the platforms of whatever trade treaty of like ten years ago was to make such compensations illegal altogether
big pharma fucks you up? sorry, you can sue.
thanks Bush (it was during his years)

jews want to set (intelligent) white boys apart from society to decrease white/white marriage

those curves pics are critical because they debunk the main bullshit used to pretend vaccines are proven effective
they're not
neither proven effective nor safe, obviously
check the compensations chart here this one doesnt, btw, it was used to disprove the claim i'm making
idc, i just post everything i have saved and labeled

I'm not that into the details of the vaccine stuff, could definitely be possible. They would pull a triple jew, charging for defective vaccines, meanwhile creating more patients while at the same time stretching the definition of autism to prescribe even more meds.

Race mixing retard. What the fuck do you think it is?

Mixed races have the highest rates of autism in the world. Race mixing is worse than inbreeding.

Mothers aged 30+

Wait, NONE of you know that race mixing leads to autism? Wtf I thought this was a nazi board, but you're all faggots.

Even mixing dog breeds leads to more antisocial and behavioural problems with the dogs.

Jesus Christ guys, spending way too much time trying to understand something and make up bullshit about muh pharmaceuticals when the answer is staring you in the face.

yeah of course both can happen
bu what boggles my mind is that grown up people still need to believe that people in position of authority have their best interests in mind just because they wear the right uniform and say the right words to trigger their baby brains

would be fun if telegony/microchimerism did it too
we could lump degenerate feminist morals into it as well in one fell swoop, not just mothers age

pic: hey it never happened to me so why the fuck should i care huh

It's the ADHD of the present day. Overdiagnosed by kike doctors trying to apply pseudoscience bullshit to regular people.

indeed. It's just apathetic doctors looking for an easy solution to complicated problems.

Doesn't stop with just labeling normal, but anxious people as autists. The real scary stories are the stories of people going in with depression and coming out with schizophrenia diagnoses or similar, where the only medication might as well chemically lobotomize you.

The whole industry is sick.

there is not. Just an increase in diagnosis.

btw parents who refuse to vax their kids get their kids stolen and delivered to the demonic CPS (human traffickers) every year in the USA
wake up sheeple
pic: yeah SIDS is vaccines

stormfront.org/forum/t693131/

> this study which shows that in California in the year 2000 mixed race people accounted for 2.9% of the population, yet in 2003 accounted for 13.50% of all autism cases which is very high I work it out at 1 in 32 mixed race have autism.

Gee I wonder why autism is on the rise guys?

Idk much about autism other than that mulattos love having autism, so I won't belittle you doing your thing anymore.

Sup Forums is growing bigger and bigger in visitors, do the math

fun times, dont read the labels goy, ask your doctor he'll inject your face with feel good bullshit like you crave

Wrong, there is an increase in mixed race nigger babies, that's why.

We are evolving into super intelligent beings

So many people have bright futures with Buzzfeed, vice and any other left wing news group.

vaccines are the hardest dogma to break free from in the health department but you goys broke through the holocaust so it still boggles my mind that polacks wontt redpill themselves on vaccines desu

jews n' haf'niggers

autism all the way

> schoolshooters.jpg

> whateverfluidpronouncunts.jpg

TIME

TO

PURGE

look at this man's nice face, why wouldnt you trust him with your kids bloodstream

I didn't even know it was a question.

Dude I trust literally NOTHING from doctors, the media, or the government. I don't even take Advil. I treat all my conditions with natural remedies. And I check every substance anyone tries to put in my body.

Shit, I think the vaccines made me autistic for a while. I was a normal, happy kid, then suddenly I started getting mood and social disorders for no reason.

sorry i didnt mean to address anyone personally
good for you though
will you face the docs/gov when it's time not to vax your kids though
tip: it's easier than it looks, just dont face them head on, be sneaky, and remember millions think like you and have their tactics to do it right, just network with em
because most people who dont trust doctors fear government enough, and follow their own fear enough instead of their love and faith to vax their kids anyway

Why tumblr
Why did you have to make this post not the chan, I can't show this to people now

some of my pics have been posted by pro vax tools

already said i'm posting all my vacc labeled pics

Instead you could have a look at SNAPCHAT Y .ME to share your ex-gfs nudes.