What proof/evidence is there that God exists?

What proof/evidence is there that God exists?

there is no proof that there he doesn't!

CHECKMATE ATHLETISTS

None. That's not what it is about though.

>Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.
John 20:29

The fact that thousand of men wrote about him, men that didnt even know each other where some even lived hundreads of years apart. They didnt need to circklejerk in the same century to agree that they were edgy for not being mainstream, like some atheist.

There's a lack of verifiable evidence and the default position should be to remain neutral until new information comes through.

God is just a meme.
Prove me wrong, protip:you can't.

kek just blessed me

The fact that society rapidly fluctuates between totalitarianism and utter chaos without a religion we structured philosophically is proof enough to me that if god isn't real we need him to be

The fact that he can't be proven to not exist. Despite the fact that so many have worked for it.

And the final proof for me personally, is the simple question, how did we come to be? There is nothing that shows that the universe existed in any way before the big bang. Science specifically says that there is no way for something to come from nothing. Yet we did. Proof is in the pudding so to speak.

Trump winning

Who created the universe?

You can't make something out of nothing

fucking this
you also can't get order out of uncontrolled chaos, that doesn't happen

maybe there was something instead of nothing

P R O V E I T

>u cant prove he diesnt egxist!!!!!111

holy shit, i'm glad i was raised properly enough to at least be an atheist

evidence is supportive of initial singularity, likely impossible to prove anything further back

Stephen Hawking and Lawrence Krauss disagree.

at least it's actually digestible using scientific theory, but we're comparing the creation of the universe to a fairytale that exists because of blind faith and literally nothing else

"god" has no evidence whatsoever, defies all forms of science and logic, and is utterly pointless in the grand scheme of things because 90% of the world is suffering right now. if he did exist, he'd be a worthless lazy piece of shit who sucks at his job

Same.. I get that religion makes me people but I can never buy into it.

No satisfactory answers.

(((God))) doesn't exist. Kek does.

that's retarded, really...

Who made god? Is it magic?

Religious cunts; I don't need proof, I have a book!!

Religion is incompatible to today's lifestyle

For many things as yet undiscovered there is no proof and yet, they exist all the same. Certain men of genius have in fact surmised the existence of undiscovered species, countries, celestial phenomenon etc. from nothing but the working of their mind and faith and were by scientific method or discovery eventually vindicated in their belief. Religion is a genius shared by many men, flawed as it is; and the proof of god is forthcoming, but one must be looking in order to find it--in fact science is a bit like tunnel vision and what it was unable to prove in the past, it has been able to prove more recently. I am not saying this as an agnostic, but as a Christian with faith in the Bible and my ancestors who have believed it for at least a millennium..but as far as proof goes there isn't any in the strict sense (except if you like me count the Bible as such) but a theory does not need to be proved if it is a working theory which belief in God is by virtue of what it benefits a man who possesses it. If one had a working theory of gravity before newton and refused to jump from a height, his idea of this reality was just as well without proof, so it is with god. It is also hard to prove for we live within god and god is also in us..

>incomparable with today's lifestyle
Quite so, for today's lifestyle is vulgar, meritless and meaningless to an extreme..it is in fact degenerate and Christianity is its only antidote

What a fucking joke, dogmas made the world shit as it is

Don't let a fool-made religion dupe you, you don't need Abrahamic religions for faith

>suffering disproves gods existence
No suffering is part of god's creation; it is a manifestation of our free will actually

>don't need abrahamic religions for faith
I am speaking specifically of Christianity which is a religion that while born from the abrahamic traditions, is different by virtue of its Truth and also culturally different by virtue of the fact that the ancient Europeans took to it so strongly and prospered under it. To the contrary the world is shit due to lack of faith and people not heeding Christ's instructions. Where is your faith?

There is none, but proof/evidence isn't needed for belief. That being said, with the vast amount of time and energy gone into creating and maintaining religious belief systems, it would be a bit of a shame to completely write it all off

Christians should believe in formatting walls of text too

smdh

I always stumb my toe thats why god exists and he hates me for who I am

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha if anyone claims that, they are intellectually infantile.

Pay debts and god will bless you

Trump won the election, only divine intervention could have made that happen.

But Newton didn't prove gravity existed, just the universal relationship between bodies of mass.

PRAISE

Does kek count as god then?

Something "spiritual" clearly exists beyond mundane comprehension. If you don't think so, you are probably uncultured and probably have an IQ below 100.

Which god? Not all religions can be the correct one.

>the one I was taught to believe in as a kid

How convenient!

Bumping question

Nay my brothers. Do not fall for thign false prophet.

If god wasn't real, then HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT WE HAVE SO MANY ANIMALS????

I mean, there is no way that's a coincident.

Also, if alien exist, why is there no proof? Aliens don't exist, because god only created life on the earth.

Checkmate Athisemits

proof is creation. Everything around you is evidence to a creator. unless you have faith in the idea that everything just got magically formed perfectly after millions of years which is literally science fiction. not to mention the fact that your theory of evolution needs the theory of the big bang to even work; that's like building a house of cards on sand.
Anyway, here is actual observable and testable proof of the God of the Bible being real and true to what He said would happen.

>Stephen hawking
Hahhahahhaha

I am.

Proof is all over if you look at the ancient cultures, jews want you to be an atheists so they can horde all the divine knowledge themselves. Study the Sumerian mysteries.

There is none and there will always be none.
"Faith" is the loophole used to justify the retardation known as religion.
It's the same kind of delusion trans people suffer from