Does the Alt-Right and the Hoteps Share Some Common Ground?

Pretty cool RedIce interview with one of the Hotep guys. Do your googles.

youtube.com/watch?v=LSundMOcH20

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eqG3nBrMCw0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZE1o4cnITFY
twitter.com/vibehi
youtube.com/watch?v=SP1bDNDG5e4
youtube.com/watch?v=cvKRbi2ovDY
youtube.com/watch?v=lCer_VUT_DA
youtube.com/watch?v=oSnIkLkXvps
youtube.com/watch?v=t-Uq4_uWQk0
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/13/eu-migration-centre-africa-6-million/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pretty sure he would kill whitey if he could

Probably, these guys are black nationalists or something after all but there is some overlap and opportunities to confuse the fuck out of libtards.

It's kinda interesting there are blacks that also want to break away from the multicultural utopia just like white nationalists.

look at all these fucking retards talking about memes. Please fall for it so you can be caught in the purge.

He's a good guy.

Yes, hotep is based. Anyone who thinks the alt rights goals can be achieved without alliances like these is a fool

I completely agree with you.

I have more in common with black nationalists than white liberals and hood niggs

We're both ethnic nationalists, and he's jay queue aware.

In the context of his race, his beliefs seem to be pretty much the same as ours.

They're stupid enough to manipulate into forming their own nation on Israeli territory.
Combine Open Borders for Israel for WE WUZ KANGZ & Black Israelites & Nation of Islam

wtf is going on in that pic

Like you haven't seen a Swedish picnic before

At least Hoteps are Jew-Wise

Who or what is Hotep?

i second this motion

hotep is different than BLM they want to fix blacks and make them respectable,they also dont do victimhood bullshit

im racist as fuck but hotep are our guys,we need to reach out to them

alt right blacks basically

preservation of their culture,fix their communities,fix thug culture,end victimhood etc and basically be better than what they are now.

basically they want to act like us and we should encourage this

i would say yes and i respect them but we can never truly be friends or allies

they are american and they have been there as long as the settlers have been

if they cleaned their act up can you not all unite under the flag as one people?

African militias, they believe that dressing in drag protects them, that death will spare them if it can't recognize them.

I think they'd want their separate, independent states. That's a long way away though, in the mean time there is enough overlap to focus on the common ground and work something out to derail the simplistic narrative of the left and globalist kikes.

The HOTEPs are surprisingly clever and have similar goals to the alt right. If you can get past the WE WUZ narrative and the esoteric bullshit they espouse they're actually pretty good people and know their shit. What they want is to rebuild the black community from the inside without any influence or input from other races. Black leaders for black movements, etc. That's a good thing. Plus, in the realm of identity politics having a black group as an ally can only be a good thing.

niggers

Consider this - all of those usual liberal cocksuckers call them racistsexistmisogynists, and in these times that is a mark of someone worth listening to.

Don't know about We wuz, do they? I thought it was just irony on their part.

Sounds like a movement that should be encouraged.

We need to help them ascend to the level of BLM and take over the discussion of race relations.

Can you imagine how scary that would be to the right people? Redpilling the blacks has never been a goal we thought was remotely possible, but this group has a bit of traction. Malcolm X is well-respected among blacks and he was at least purple pilled.

The same tribal groupthink that keeps blacks loyal to BLM and the Democratic party could be subverted on Hotep's behalf. We need to give them a megaphone.

i mean what's wrong with a movement that wants to fix the black community from the inside, instead of "blame whitey for da raysist and moar moneyz for da programz please"

Black and White Nationalists want the exact same thing. I bet ten bucks SJWs and BLM will end up working with the Alt-Right to further segregation before long.

youtube.com/watch?v=eqG3nBrMCw0
Here's a vid where the guy in the above video is talking more about it
They know what's up
Some honestly embrace the esoteric side "3rd eye jedi" "kings and queens of africa" etc - others do it as satire. It's honestly hard to tell who is serious and who isn't, but at the same time there's an esoteric side to the alt-right and all african movements have some form of "woo woo spiritual stuff" embedded in them.

Also related, some rappers are embedding subtle red pills into their lyrics and winking at the alt right.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZE1o4cnITFY
3:27 into the video
>I told bro 'n' 'nem get money by any means
>then showed them what I meant like (((parenthesis)))

There is like a dozen of them, they have no money, no sponsors, no platform apart from a few youtube channels or twitter accounts

twitter.com/vibehi

They're not going to steal BLM's thunder but they could be very effective at gaslighting the left.

How? Mentioning them as a positive example when we fuck around on the social media?

>some form of "woo woo spiritual stuff" embedded in them
Sure but who cares, it's not like our WE WUZ VIKANGZ pagans are much better. I won't stop making fun of KANGZ memes but it's all banter, it doesn't bother me that they'd believe their ancestors built the Pyramids and shit as long as they don't teach our kids that stuff in school.

It's a newly formed and growing movement it will take time to get them remotely close to where the alt-right is.
A key fixture amongst them is how disenfranchised they are with black women and specifically how degenerate they act. That could probably be exploited into redpilling more black men. Women tend to follow suit when men get their shit together.

Leaf bringing the bantz. Well done.

Injecting references to them into black twitter for starters. He seems to have a strong twitter presence.

If you're at a diverse university, maybe there are flyers we could leave around campus. Alt-right posters will get taken down and called hate-speech, but if it's blackwashed, it becomes untouchable. I think campuses are a good place to start organizing.

BLM got big by staging protests. If Hotep ever announces planning a protest, we can drum up numbers and send letters asking for administrators to make official statements.

This.
Black face makes the ideas untouchable by leftists since all they'd have to do is call them racist for trying to get in their way.
Using their own racial tactics against the left is incredibly effective

Only problem I see with this is the backlash from the average blacks - they may end up shouting them down as "coons" and "uncle toms" without actually getting the message

Additionally, Sup Forums is a powerhouse of propaganda. Look at #draftourdaughters and /afg/.

We could make /htpg/ every so often to create, study, and reverse engineer black memes.

Do we have a Hotep Pepe yet?

edgy

Is Tommy Sotomayor one of them? He talks shit about black women all the time.

EWWWWW fuck, its a nigger

>they may end up shouting them down as "coons" and "uncle toms" without actually getting the message

I think one possible vector is emphasizing that the Democrats only pay lip service to minorities, which is true. They farm black for votes and then leave Detroit in shambles. They import Mexicans to keep them unemployed.

Maybe it doesn't necessarily have to be pro-Trump, just anti-Federal-Reserve.

>>>/leftypol/

Hoteps and Alt Right people have different ideas and goals but they are united in that a lot of them are men who instinctually want to look after their own people.

>muh civic nationalism

nah go fuck yourself

It's the from the movie Johnny Maddog

Don't think so
Closest I have is Martin Luther Pepe which doesn't seem appropriate

I've no idea to be honest
There is a lot of overlap with other black groups
It's basically semi-intelligent black males who are fed up with the state of the black community but it's as varied as the alt-right
HOTEPs stand out to me because they have no issue calling out (((them))) and are separatists who believe blacks should segregate themselves and rebuild their own communities

I think pro-trump, pro-republican or pro-conservative messages would all be huge mistakes. The brainwash amongst blacks is on a whole different level
I think it would be more effective to promote it as a pro-black movement created by blacks that's against the status quo.

we need a hotep general

we need well mannered twitter users trying to recruit them as allies

promise mutual respect,build a world we can both live in,over throw jewish supremacy and SJW cucks using them for personal gains etc

imagine if we had a army of woke blacks saying fuck the kikes?

is this the next step in the meme war lads? can we do it?

>Talking to a we wuz kangz nigger
WHAT A FUCKING MEME THE ALT RIGHT IS
This is more embarrassing for Hitler than tranny commies are for Stalin

murdoch murdoch covered this in their latest video

white ethno nationalsts CANNOT win on their own...we need allies

sometimes you gotta comprimise,we need an army of blacks to get the racist slurs off our back

Fuck off, Rabbi.

>hotep general

I'll contribute my PS skills, but I'll need suggestions and good ideas. Also I think having a place to share research on black facebook memes would be fruitful.

>promise mutual respect,build a world we can both live in
Don't get carried away, that's the kind of cuck talk that got us in this mess to begin with. But they deserve a little credit for wanting the same things many of us do.

I agree an alliance with such groups is probably a good thing. But JIDF shills will try to yell "nigger" in this thread to make the alt-right seem stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=SP1bDNDG5e4

I'll start compiling the basic gestalt on them and may start one in the near future... I only recently became aware of them and have been talking to a few in my spare time

no

we got into this mess because we showed respect to their culture without showing respect to our own

this time its equal...we respect their right to exist but we also put on a pedestal charlamane,napoleon,washington,beethoven,shakespere,wellington alexander the conquerer,plato etc

i think it would be a good move desu we would have a powerful weapon

youtube.com/watch?v=cvKRbi2ovDY

They want a separate area where they can either succeed or fail on their own merits - without outside influences.
Cucking out would be trying to align with and appease Uhuru

Pic related.

i find this all to be pretty funny

Im a fan of the Youtuber Handy Mayhem though, Uncle Hotep

As long as they don't ask for money to rebuild the pyramids or some shit, why the fuck not.

kek

this was tried before.
niggers are useless monkey who can't achive anything.
youtube.com/watch?v=lCer_VUT_DA

a realistic solution is false flagging the mexicans into exterminating the blacks.
mexicans already hate the blacks and kill them on small scale in california.

the Hoteps would prefer to get successful enough to rebuild them with their own money, that's the whole thing

they want to be successful on their own to the point they don't need anyone else but their own nation.

As a future Kekistani citizen, I can get down with that.

youtube.com/watch?v=oSnIkLkXvps

Hotep.
Are they trying to be KANGS or act like they was KANGS? Because fuck that ignorant nig nog shit if so.

the day blacks fix IE africa with the sweat of their own brow and have a nation to be proud of that is 1st world it will help lift up alot of racism

i think blacks deep down feel shame...they see orientals with their ancient civilizations and contributions,and whites act high and mighty becuase lets face it we build everything and then their is blacks

hoping around a fire making click noises and screeching...

call a white person a white bastard and watch him lift his chin...no effect

call a black person a black bastard...watch him chimp out!

Hotep is just Nation of Islam 2.0. The WE WUZ shit is retarded, but they recognize the jewish problem and I have no problem with nigger nationalists wanting their own nation. Give them guam,

from what i notice they tend not to do the kangs shit...they are just proud of being african and tend to use alot of tribal and rasta imagry

how about you fuck off

no, they're realists.
trying to get other black people to stop being pawns for the system that keeps them down

trying to get black people to be successful on their own

youtube.com/watch?v=t-Uq4_uWQk0

>the day blacks fix africa
I won't be holding my breath

found this

how about you fuck off kike

There is no reason to respect a bunch of greasy niggers.

They can fuck off back to africa, but they ain't got equal standing with a white man.

>hurr durr le based negro

Get fucked chaim

>muh based niggers
why do we need to ally with niggers? let them do their own thing, doesnt matter to us

fucking red ice

shlomo goldbergstein detected

as a white nationalist, how can you have a problem with any of these?

hoteps support moving back to africa

Found the cuck
Tyreese enjoy your woman?

because the majority of black people need to get woken up and they aren't listening to any white people thats for damn sure

America is 14% black, Europe is importing blacks by the millions. Why would you not want blacks to be red pilled with regard to the jewish menace?

i dont and if nigs want to follow that code then we should support this uprising instead of laughing as they get led by BLM

Then no reason to respect them is it? They can fuck off, and you cucks can fuck off with them if you love them so much.

>Europe is importing blacks by the millions
what kind of crack have you been smoking?

if we help to make that movement mainstream to the point it replaces BLM...white guilt dies,blacks might act better,prison systems will be emptier also

the black family was decimated by the crime bill that bill clinton did right? due to that you had young blacks turn into scrotes with welfare mums that bred more scrotes

now a movement that tries to raise a decent generation of blacks has ermerged and may just remedy the problem and you oppose it?

is the fleeting sense of smug superiority worth chigago and detroit being such a shithole user? dont you wish that blacks would act more like us?

>Paris, 2017

how fuckin asleep are you son? first day on Sup Forums?

breitbart.com/london/2017/03/13/eu-migration-centre-africa-6-million/

then fuck off outta the thread if you're so triggered

They aren't being WE WUZ KANGZ so much as they're trying to spread the message WE SHULD ACT LIEK KANGZ U LAZY NIGGA

Have some empathy, he's recovering from his gf being blacked

I don't give a damn about those niggers, and I don't give a damn about those northern shitholes.

Niggers can act however they want, they're still just niggers.

It's a crime so many people are taught of Malcolm X but very little people are aware of Rockwell. It's one of the jews' biggest crimes

I looked them up and they're anti Christian and pro "spirituality and living in the now" so that means they still preach degeneracy and will never amount to anything ever. They think they can corral savages without a strict moral code? Jews have tried for thousands of years, Christianity is the best savage tamer out there

no user

its time to finish what the white man started,we will civilize them as is our holy duty

Yes, we do. What we agree on is far more important than what we disagree on.

paris is a city in france. it has niggers in it.
paris =/= whole europe

those are nigger fairytales.
the eu is sinking and all it took was a retarded propaganda of refugees welcome

--------------------------------------------
on a whole i agree that if the cretins in charge of the eu import 3rd worlders then by the end of the century we'll turn into the usa.

$0.02 shekels have been deposited into your account

Yeah, whatever britcuck.

Oh fuck off you nigger loving retard

Found the Jew.
If blacks ant to go back to Africa and have a try at living on heir own as they know they are incompatible with us then why would we hate them.
That's win fucking win right there. As a white nationalist I am 100% with any blacks that are trying to be self sufficient and are planning to go back to Africa.
So fuck off kike, your tricks won't work here.