Sup Forums, you aren't going to like what I have to tell you, but all I offer is the truth

Sup Forums, you aren't going to like what I have to tell you, but all I offer is the truth.

You hate women, because you are weak. You lack the necessary skills and talents, to charm them to your way of thinking.

Were you the kind of person who spent a large percentage of your waking-hours dedicating yourself to a singular purpose; a hobby, a career or perhaps a healthy mix of both, you would find that most, if not all of your hatred and focus would be redirected into that activity.

Instead, your hatred is directed at women because you are lazy and unmotivated.

Even men who, for all intents and purposes, are considered "ugly" by society's standards, manage to attract good-looking, available, personable women because they know ... not think, not feel, not believe, but KNOW ... that they have acquired enough skills through sheer hard work, for their confidence to be justified.

You would know this also, if you did a single day's worth of hard work in your life.

Can confirm, thanks OP :(

Sure, kiddo, whatever you say, now run along so i can focus charming these ladies over here.

I have a GF. I love her very much. We've been together for many years.

I do hate women. But just as it is with Arabs and Blacks I don't hate every individual. I just think that, as a whole, they are inferior/incompatible with me. There are always outliers.

Cant charm them into viginity, faglord

No i hate women because they vote retardedly.

I don't hate women.

Sage and ignore, sage and ignore

I adore women

d-does that mean I'm strong :O ;P

I love the delusion but the problem we are facing hasn't got anything to do with finding a girl, it's about maintaining a girl without them fucking you over in some divorce or having kids and have them leave you while you spend the next 18 years paying child support, knowing that there is some guy that is been the dad of your own children while you rarely get to see them on weekends if you are lucky

How beta do you have to be to post a picture of someone who isn't you as an avatar so you can pretend to be alpha on an anonymous imageboard

I don't hate women at all. I actually love women.

When I was 12 I was the nicest boy you'd ever met. I turned into a sadistic dominant because that's just what women want the most. Even more than flowers or candy.

they will cheat on you, they even cheated on Henry VIII.
If they will cheat a King why should the average guy trust them?

well, im from Finland. You are not. :DD :DDD

>t. Armchair psychologist

It's actually true.

I read so many times on Sup Forums now about guys having a bluepilled girlfriend. How does this even happen? There is NOTHING easier in this world than to redpill your girlfriend. They will adapt to everything you tell them... Unless you are a weak, dumb faggot who can't articulate his points at all. Although I wonder how you get a girlfriend in the first place like this.

How beta do you have to be to be an aussie and this is your best bantz

You mustve got destroyed in school

I'm divorced from a female jew and even I am not foolish enough to fall into the trap of hating all of them. I'm not a dog who gets scared because of one attack.

You've built a strawmen and called it Sup Forums. Blanket statements are wrong 100% of the time.

no women just suck, even my fiance sucks but she's hot so I put up with her nonsense.
>s a g e d

>this

> aussie
> good bantz

nice meme friend

this. the aussie bantz is an incredibly forced meme.

>t. roastie

shoo now, blown fanny

>u just hate cuz ur a nerd

Wow u got me

Aussiefags are literally clueless and untouched from most of the western world's plights right now, lucky af desu

>Get bit by dogs hundreds and hundreds of times.
>"Better keep petting dem doggos lmao"

I love women, women have pussays they are warm

>flag
it's all so tiresome

Every time I see this guy I can only think of one thing ORANGEMOCHAFRAPPACCINO
Then they all die from an explosion caused by a gasoline fight

Blanket statements are wrong 100% of the time.

>Sup Forums you are wrong for assuming things about all women
>now watch while I assume things about all of you
>and set up the biggest straw man of all.
That photo is very degenerate by the way.

I don't hate women, I just wish they were as loyal as I would be with them.