Kanadajin is Dropping Red Pills about Trump, Islam, Terrorism and Jihad

This is Kanadjin
>She has lived in Japan for a few years.
> She claims to have forgotten how to speak English.
> She does not believe in such a thing as "an ethnic Japanese" person.
> She believes that she "IS JAPANESE."
> She refers to Japanese History as "our" and to Japanese as "we" as in "we Japanese."
> She used to make videos about stickers and chocolate.
> She was outed for lying and backstabbing all of her friends.
> She has now moved on and is making political commentary videos while wearing a towel with the US flag on her head (attempting to make it look as though she is wearing a hijab).

This is the face of Canada on the international stage.

youtube.com/watch?v=0AbkXwvVH4I

Other urls found in this thread:

prettyuglylittleliar.net/forum/11-kanadajin/
encyclopediadramatica.se/Kanadajin
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why doesn't Japan screen english teachers on political opinion, mental disorders and/or yellow fever? You can get away with it if you do it right.

CHOTTO MATTAY
*eats kebab from Akiba*
KISAMA-TACHI WA HANASHIMASU
*beheads infidel with katana*
WATASHI-TACHI
*masturbates to 2D women in burkas*
CHOTTO CHOTTO
*accidentally eats pork*
ANTA-TACHI WA HANASHIMASU
*gropes woman on train*
WARE WARE WA
*bows deeply to Allah (pbuh)*
NIHON-JIN DESU KAAAAAA?

Kanadajin sees herself as more Nihonjin and the fake "ethnic" Japanese, so I would assume that she would want to be in charge of testing.

I might add, start saying "muh 2 nuclear bombs" each time a foreign liberal criticizes you. If it catches on, you will soon be protected from all negative comments. It works! Ask the jews.

why/how did she lie/betray to her friends?
i used to watch this bitch like 5 years ago, always something a little off about her

hey japan, its not a big problem.

why you focus on such petty things, as a country you are like a female that care too much about vaginal hygiene.

disgusting

Why don't you go back to your own country rather than earning 300rmb a week at happy giraffe english school?

great questions

She has an entire website dedicated to exposing.

Kanadajin - Pretty Ugly Little Liar
prettyuglylittleliar.net/forum/11-kanadajin/

Or just a quick summary.
Kanadajin - Encyclopedia Dramatica
encyclopediadramatica.se/Kanadajin

I am more interested in her political commentary. What do you think? See video.

>Canadian atheist talking about American politics in Japan while being sympathetic to a group of people she's never lived with before

>happy giraffe english school

that doesn't exist in China. also 300rmb is impossible to be that low, even for nongmin.

She's fucking hideous. A virtue signaler, and an attention whore.

Kill it with fire

But you do respect her political commentary as being top very well done. Correct?

Japs would gas her if they found her videos.

I saw a vid of her wearing a hijab and i stopped it after 2 seconds. She's very irritating. And she looks like she smells bad

I'm not going to watch her videos. Degeneracy doesn't surprise me anymore. Important question: Has she subverted Japanese nationals to her cause?

Ranting incoherently isn't very good political commentary, Davido-kun

You probably should go visit SNAPCHAT Y .ME to share local sluts nudes.

I don't understand why she has to express her political opinion so openly. She does Japanese VLOGs. People subscribed to her for that. I highly doubt they care about her political opinion. Why don't special snowflakes understand that their political opinion is irrelevant.
Also, it's better to be pro-active than reactive. 'We' (Western Europe) are finally taking measures after a year of terrorism.

Not that I am aware of, but she does seem to have convinced many of her audience that she in an authority on all things Japanese.

It is the keen intellect. The amazing verbal skill and her shape arguments that one must take into consideration.

> She believes that she "IS JAPANESE."
And she is the only person in the world to believe that, most certainly including the actual Japanese. I'm mildly surprised the Japanese government doesn't boot her out of the country on principle.